1. Classic Pot Roast
2. Red Wine Hot Chocolate
3. Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apples
4. Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
No shame in going the Grands route, but if you're looking for a from-scratch option, this dough can be made the night before. Recipe here.
5. Crock Pot Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
6. Maple & Brown Sugar-Glazed Ham
Because during the month of December, the oven should be free for PIES. Recipe here.
7. Crock Pot Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
8. Orange Pomegranate Cider
Big batch drinks FTW. Recipe here.
9. Cider-Braised Short Ribs with Apples & Thyme
10. Wild Rice Pilaf with Fresh Cranberries
Vegetarian, gluten free, and great as a colorful side — or meat-free main. Recipe here.