1. Classic Pot Roast
2. Red Wine Hot Chocolate
3. Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apples
4. Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
No shame in going the Grands route, but if you're looking for a from-scratch option, this dough can be made the night before. Recipe here.
5. Crock Pot Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
6. Maple & Brown Sugar-Glazed Ham
Because during the month of December, the oven should be free for PIES. Recipe here.
7. Crock Pot Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
9. Cider-Braised Short Ribs with Apples & Thyme
10. Wild Rice Pilaf with Fresh Cranberries
Vegetarian, gluten free, and great as a colorful side — or meat-free main. Recipe here.