1. Brighten up a white mug using tissue paper and dishwasher-safe Mod Podge.
2. Or brighten up basic power cords with washi tape.
More inspiration here.
3. Use this free printable to craft a classy set of floral cutlery tags.
4. Dip-dye ceramic pots for vibrant DIY planters.
5. Or try gift tags customized with alphabet stamps.
6. These Mason jars lined with floral fabric are so cute and seasonal that you'll (probably) forgive them for being Mason jars.
You can also put battery-operated candles in them to make votives. More here.
7. Store spring flowers in this easy two-minute vase.
8. Spray paint and tape is all you need to dress up a barstool.
9. Ceramic marker + inexpensive white cups = Watercress planters.
10. Channel your inner spring artist with these watercolor prints.
11. Use washi tape to highlight a wall display.
12. The easiest way to upgrade one of those cheap wire baskets? Copper spray paint.
13. Use old nail polish to create colorful key charms.
Perfect for when you don't have paint handy. Directions here.