3. Lighter Swiss Chard, Mushroom & Egg Casserole
Packed with greens, with the only cheese being a bit of pecorino sprinkled over the top. Get the recipe.
12. Gluten-Free Sweet Potato “Rice” Casserole
Gluten-free thanks to spiralized sweet potatoes. Get the recipe.
14. Black Bean, Bulgur, & Mushroom Casserole
Pretty much every dinner should be topped with avocado, IMO. Get the recipe.
15. Five-Ingredient Cheesy Tortellini Bake
Impossibly simple. Get the recipe.
17. Four-Layer Beef, Bacon, and Sweet Potato Casserole
This takes a bit of prep — you’ll need to roast and puree the sweet potatoes, for one — but the end result is covered in bacon, so everything will be alright. Get the recipe.
18. Baked Orzo with Eggplant and Mozzarella
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.