1. McDonald’s has announced they’re test-marketing a guacamole burger in Denver and the Carolinas.
3. The burger (burger-rito?) is topped with Hass avocado, pico de gallo, and white cheddar, and costs $4.79. It’s also available with grilled or crispy chicken.
In Denver, the fast food chain has also added the option to add guacamole to any other sandwich for 89 cents.
5. No word yet on whether the guac burgers will go nationwide. If they do, we can think of at least one customer:
(h/t The Daily Meal)
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌