5. Revamp old pages into a boutonniere or bow tie:
Learn how to make a DIY boutonniere here.
15. For wedding favors, set up a mini library — and let guests pick their favorite book.
Scour used bookstores for fun vintage finds — or take a page from this couple, who gave out the titles they loved most as kids.
28. Get creative with the cake:
Spectacularly nerdy wedding cakes FTW.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀