1. Coffee Caramelized French Toast Sticks
2. Greek Yogurt with Coffee and Fig Compote
3. Vegan Chocolate, Coffee, and Banana Muffins
4. Eggs with Coffee-Candied Bacon
5. Espresso Chocolate Chip Scones
6. Mocha Granola
7. Baked Espresso Glazed Donuts
8. Slow-Cooker Coffee Pot Roast
9. Coffee Crusted Wings
The wings are brined in coffee, seasoned with spices, and finished with a bit of syrup for a glossy, caramelized finish. Get the recipe.
10. Big Time Jalapeño Lime Chili with Coffee and Beer
11. Coffee-Chipotle Pulled Pork Sliders
12. Coffee-Crusted Steak
#TrustTheCrust. Get the recipe.
13. Coffee Rub Roasted Chicken
14. Coffee-Crusted BBQ Style Beef Ribs
Fair warning that this low-and-slow recipe takes about 11 hours from start-to-finish. But also? JUST LOOK AT THOSE RIBS. Get the recipe.