16 Simple Studying Hacks To Help You Ace Your Next Exam
Let's do this.
1. Use a mnemonic device.
2. YouTube it.
Channels like CrashCourse take big topics and break them down into short, easy-to-understand episodes. (And there's an episode for just about every subject under the sun.)
4. Caffeinate (in breaks!)...
... and pop some gum in between.
5. Give your notes a makeover.
6. Block distractions. Literally.
7. Tackle small sections at a time...
...but don't procrastinate!
8. Get loud.
9. Switch up your space.
10. Do the reading before the lecture...
...or power through lectures in half the time.
11. Make a cheat sheet – even if you can't use it.
And speaking of practice tests...
12. Ditch the all-nighters.
13. Choose the right soundtrack.
14. Stick to your guns.
15. Actually talk to your teachers.
Plus, when they're grading later and you're on the cusp of an A or a B, it never hurts to have them like you.