Chocolate Banana Mug Cake
Here's a video showing you how to make it:
For the filling:
½ banana, mashed
1 tablespoon chocolate chips (optional)
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons milk
¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
7 tablespoons whole wheat flour
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
½ teaspoon baking powder
⅛ teaspoon salt
2 banana slices
1. Whisk together egg, oil, honey, milk, and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
2. Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
4. Grease 2 small mugs.
5. Fill mugs half way with the chocolate batter.
6. Divide the banana filling between the 2 mugs.
7. Place remaining chocolate batter on top.
8. Microwave on high 1:10-1:25, or bake in 350˚F oven for 13-15 minutes.