Balsamic Chicken And Veggie Meal Prep
Here's a video showing you how to make it:
2 sweet potatoes
2 bunches of asparagus, ends trimmed
1¼ pounds chicken breast tenders
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
For the balsamic glaze:
⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
5 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. Cut sweet potatoes medium julienne and spread evenly onto parchment lined baking tray. Season with olive oil, pepper, and salt.
3. Bake for 15 minutes. Set aside.
4. Trim asparagus and cut into pieces diagonally. Season with olive oil, pepper, and salt. Spread evenly on the baking tray next to the sweet potatoes.
5. Season chicken with pepper and salt. Place on top of the veggies.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165˚F/75˚C.
7. While chicken is baking, reduce balsamic vinegar, white wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, pepper, and salt in a small saucepan for 5-7 minutes until the sauce slightly thickens.
8. Distribute veggies and chicken into four containers.
9. Pour the sauce reduction onto the chicken.
10. Can be refrigerated up to 4 days.