1. Always replace the gas nozzle before driving away from the pump
2. Always “check for paper” when leaving the restroom
3. try to drive closer to the speed limit.
4. Always wear clean underwear, “just in case”.
5. Keep an extra safe distance when driving behind police cars.
6. No longer park the BMW next to fire hydrants.
7. Never again try to diffuse an explosive device with the help of a known practical joker
8. Avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water
9. Never again eat a Durian before going to a public function
10. Leave the details off of Facebook
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- At least nine people have been killed after a fire broke out during a warehouse party late Friday night in Oakland, California.
- A public health expert says President-elect Mike Pence's resistance to needle exchanges during Indiana's HIV outbreak last year is the direct result of systemic failure.
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.