1. Sloth Lukashenko (Belarus)
2. Sloth Al-Assad (Syria)
3. Sloth Jong-il (North Korea)
4. Sloth Castro (Cuba)
5. Sloth Mubarak (Egypt)
6. Sloth Gaddafi (Libya)
7. Sloth Al-Bashir (Sudan)
8. Sloth Kagame (Rwanda)
9. Sloth Jintao (China)
10. Sloth Abdullah (Saudi Arabia)
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards which is fueling violence behind bars.
- Grammy nominations: Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.