Response to Who Was Your Celeb Crush Growing Up?:
Growing up, my celebrity crush was Jesse McCartney. When I was in middle school around 2004, I was obsessed with him. One time, I was at an after school function where they were featuring a hypnotist. Out of the hundreds of people there I was one chosen to get on stage. The hypnotist then put me under his spell. I don’t remember what happened because I was hypnotized, but apparently I was asked to pick out a person I idolized. I said Jesse McCartney of course. What happens next was the craziest thing. I was told that I ran off the stage and went to a little four year old boy, because I thought he was JESSE MCCARTNEY. I also started shaking and hysterically crying because I couldn’t believe I was with Jesse McCartney. I made that little boy scream and cry because I scared the crap out of him. When I woke up, I had no idea any of this happened, I just didn’t understand why I was crying. It turns out that my love for Jesse McCartney ran pretty deep.
- melaniec37 "26 Times Andy Dwyer From "Parks And R..."
- melaniec37 "He Couldn't Style His Daughter's Pony..."
- melaniec37 "Watch This Baby Grow Up Through A Yea..."
- melaniec37 "10 Missy Elliott Songs That Iggy Fans..."
- melaniec37 "13 Food Combos That Are Both Mom And ..."
- melaniec37 "28 Times The "Harry Potter" Cast Were..."
- melaniec37 "16 Shiba Inus Who Are Just Trying To ..."
- melaniec37 "75 Surprising Facts About Your Favori..."
- melaniec37 "27 Gorgeously Dreamy Vintage-Inspired..."