36 Treats To Send Your Friends And Loved Ones To Let Them Know You're Thinking Of Them
*Cues up "I Just Called to Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder*
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A soap brows kit for anyone who's intrigued by this TikTok beauty trend. This method will help make their brows look thicker using just their existing hairs. And of course they can go in with a brow pen or powder to add even more fullness.
Promising review: "I was looking for a good soap for soap brows for so long! I have super dark brow hair and the problem I have with most bar soap is it will get each throughout the day or super sudsy and white. This product did not! It was amazing and left my brows in whatever direction I wanted!!!" —Savannah
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
2. A stunning ruffle V-neck one-piece because you love yours so much. There are so many cute patterns and colors to choose from that you can get one for every member of the friend group to wear on your upcoming tropical vacay.
3. A Glossier cream blush if they want a beautiful and natural-looking flush of color. (Don't we all?) It's blendable, buildable, and easily applies with just fingers, so no one ends up looking like a clown.
Promising review: "I wear Glossier Skin Tint in Light and I bought Cloud Paint in Haze. Wow. It is absolutely wonderful. It feels amazing on my cheeks and adds so much dimension without me having to try. Haze has a pretty rich pigment, so a little goes a really long way! It also works with skin tint really well. It blends seamlessly as advertised and feels weightless. I can't wait to buy the rest of the colors!!" —Kc
Get it from Glossier for $18 (available in eight shades).
4. A moisturizing hair treatment to treat their mane to a quick burst of hydration. In just eight seconds — eight! — it starts working to leave their strands feeling silkier, softer, and smoother after washing.
Promising review: "I was hesitant to spend nine dollars on it but Amazon had the cheapest so I got it and it has gotten the tangles out of my daughter's hair that nothing else would, and I use it about once a week for myself as well. I recommend it for anyone with tangle-prone or damaged hair." —Betsy H
Get it from Amazon for $8.97.
5. A portable neck fan so they can always keep their cool. It's *checks phone* really damn hot outside, so I don't think I'm really out of line here by saying that they'll be kissing your sweaty feet when you tell them it has 78 air outlets. It's both battery-operated and USB rechargeable, and runs for 4–16 depending on the fan speed.
Promising review: This thing is great. I’m not sure how I delivered mail for 15 years without it. :-) I usually run it from about 10 o’clock until 3 o’clock every day and no issues with battery life. I charge it daily. It doesn’t suck in my hair, and it’s light enough that I don’t even notice it on my neck. I have since recommended it to several coworkers. The price is right, too. The only thing I wish is that it was adjustable or foldable because it does take up quite a bit of space in my backpack. Other than that, I would buy five more of these just to have backups." —J Frasle
Get it from Amazon for $31.99 (available in two colors).
6. A cold brew maker that'll come in handy if coffee is their lifeblood...and judging by how snarky your sister is in the morning, I would wager that this is the case. Good thing you get access to it to when she pops it in the family fridge.
It brews a quart (4 cups), so there should be enough java left over if she decides to share.
Promising review: "If you LOVE iced coffee (I drink it year round regardless of the weather) then you NEED this cold brewer. I work for Starbucks and I love our cold brew. I was skeptical to make it at home but I love it more than theirs. It’s especially nice since Starbucks only brews one kind of beans for cold brew, but at home you can brew your favorite kind. Absolutely love this and it’s worth more than it costs. A must-buy for yourself or a wonderful gift for the coffee lover in your life!" —j.blaine
Get it from Amazon for $21.10+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
7. Or, a HyperChiller for the friend who's both forgetful and indecisive. Instead of having an early morning meltdown when they realize they forgot to make coffee and cool it in the fridge overnight, they can just whip out this bad boy, which cools coffee, tea, or wine(!) in just 60 seconds.
Promising review: "My wife loves iced coffee, but of course, unless you make it and chill it beforehand, then you need to make it and try adding ice, which never works well. I bought her this and she LOVES it. Make a hot tumbler of coffee, pour it into this, and in two minutes or less she has a great (not watered down) iced coffee. Rinse it out and throw it back in the freezer for the next time. Well worth the money." —JimD_NH
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in three colors).
8. A dainty opal necklace because Mom loves any and all jewelry with her birthstone. And she'll get to carry a reminder of you with her wherever she goes. Clear a space on your bookshelf for your new "Favorite Child" award.
9. A pair of thick huggie earrings if they're looking for a classic pair of hoops to complete their ear party.
Caitlyn Minimalist is an Asian woman-owned small business that crafts the most beautiful personalized jewelry.
Promising review: "These earrings are gorgeous! I have very sensitive ears, but I have not had a reactions after three days of wear. I am obsessed with the packaging and the earrings themselves 😍" —Tammy Choe
10. A waterproof phone pouch to ensure your technologically challenged father can take as many underwater photos as he wants...even if he somehow gets his finger in 75% of them.
Promising review: "Bought this on a whim, and was quite pleased with the product's performance, especially with its low price. Phone stayed dry and clean at the pool and at the beach. Got some amazing pictures, super clear, especially considering they were taken through an extra layer of thick plastic. My iPhone 6 with a large Otterbox case fit snugly but comfortably in the pouch. Would highly recommend to anyone wishing to protect their phone from the elements." —A. Remote Teacher
Get it from Amazon for $5.49+ (available in 14 colors).
Check out my colleague's review of this waterproof phone pouch (#5) for more deets!
11. A lightweight primer so their makeup has a smooth, even surface to stick to all day. It's made with green tea extract and collagen to protect and moisturize their skin.
Promising review: "I wanted to give this product 10 stars but was only limited to five :( This stuff is AMAZING!!!! I'm almost 30 and my face has become super oily — like I can fry chicken on it by the end of the day. So for months I've neglected wearing any kind of foundation or makeup in general. After reading reviews I figured O would give this a try. The glow it gives you is AWESOME!!! It makes my skin so soft. I'm probably going to wear just this and no foundation 50% of the time. After the Texas heat..and the sun..and amounts of sweat...my face was PERFECT......STILL! No oil...no smears...no pores... This is literally sent from heaven!!!! My ONLY dislike is the fact that you cant purchase this in five-gallon buckets!" —Jessica
Get the primer and cleansing oil from Amazon for $18.
12. And speaking of practical, a 2-in-1 food bowl from S'well that'll keep their hot foods hot and their cold foods cold. It's great for the on-the-go friend, the coworker who always loses their Tupperware, and your cousin who's still heavily into their marble-print everything phase.
The big blue container is a bowl itself but it also comes with a smaller plastic prep bowl that's surprisingly handy; it can hold sauces, which is fantastic for folks who don't want their meal to get soggy before they can eat it. (Because who wants a wilted salad?) Take out the prep bowl and it's the perfect size container for salads, meat + rice/carbs, chili, soups, smoothies, and more. I really liked that the vacuum-sealed container didn't get stinky or discolored over time like most of my plastic food storage containers.
Get it from S'well for $40+ (available in two sizes).
13. A eucalyptus lavender pouch for the permanently stressed friend (something tells me they're a Virgo) who could really use a soothing bath or shower. The hot steam triggers lavender's and eucalyptus' therapeutic benefits, which include promoting relaxation, decongestion, stress reduction, and encouraging restful sleep.
Each bag lasts for two to three showers.
Eucalyptus Blooms is a North Carolina-based, woman-owned business that specializes in eucalyptus bunches designed to freshen up your home.
Promising review: "These smell AMAZING, and they're such a perfect size for the shower. I used to have big bundles of eucalyptus, but they always took up so much space. These are perfectly sized and the blend of Eucalyptus and Lavender is HEAVENLY." —Maggie
15. A V-neck backless dress if you're sick and tired of your BFF stealing your favorite dress. Just surprise them with this lace option and take back your closet. Oh wait, no, actually. Just let them have the dress they keep borrowing and "accidentally" forgetting to return and you can wear this one. This one's nicer.
FYI, this is included in Prime Wardrobe so you can give it a trial run if you're a member!
Promising review: "I loved this super cute and delicate dress it is adjustable on the back and the strap is well lined and honestly I wanted one of each color!" —Thais Feijo
Get it from Amazon for $22+ (available in sizes S–XL and 31 styles).
16. Some rapid-fill water balloons to keep your little niece and nephew entertained for the day. Your sibling will appreciate not having to fill each balloon, and you'll enjoy being the favorite aunt.
Promising review: "These are SO cool!! Super easy to use and fill up. Fun for hours for the kids. The worst part was clean up because there were so many. My son is begging me to get some more of these. All you do is attach the nozzle to a hose and the balloons fill up, seal off, and drop off all by themselves. No tying or trying to squeeze them over anything." —Amanda B.
Get 350 balloons from Amazon for $26.09.
17. A pint-sized electric ice cream maker so anyone who believes ice cream is an acceptable breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and snack option (they're right TBH) can eat their fill.
Promising review: "This is a high-quality product, affordable, fast, very easy to use — just one to three steps to make a great ice cream, sorbet, or frozen yogurt with a simple recipe book. I do not like to and can't follow instructions, but I find this easy to use. And since you could control your own ingredients, you could make it healthy (or not) and it's delicious and fresh. I am an ice cream lover and was looking to buy an ice cream maker so I can make it at anytime at home. You can make a smaller portion just for yourself or more servings to share with others. Very enjoyable product, I would highly recommend it." —Kulanan M.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (also available in three colors).
18. A cruelty free vitamin C serum that'll treat their skin to a much-needed pick-me-up. Just listen to the 44,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review: this stuff brightens, softens, and dramatically fades hyperpigmentation.
Promising review: "Works as advertised. I find it makes the dark marks disappear much quicker after a breakout. I bought this for mild under eye wrinkles and have definitely seen the difference. Been using it for two months or so and now it's part of my holy grail products. I also noticed that I have had less breakouts since I started using this product." —M. Russell
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
19. A Tushy bidet attachment for pampering their patootie. (For the record, no, it's not weird to think about their butt from time to time!) Not only will it help them use less TP, but it'll also just leaves them feeling cleaner after the go.
Use our promo code BUZZFEED at checkout for 10% off!
This is the bidet I use and 100% recommend to my friends, family, and to you, dear reader. Installation was pretty simple; from start to poop it took about 15 minutes. The sensation is...interesting...to say the least but you definitely get used to it. In fact, I recently moved apartments and it's taken me awhile to hook up the bidet (I'm a procrastinator, OK?!). Oh how I've missed my bidet during this time (and I'm sure my butt feels the same way). But seriously, I cannot stress how life-changing getting a bidet is.
Get it from Tushy for $99+ (available in eight colors)
20. An itty bitty knife sharpener, because your TikTok chef little brother needs something that'll keep his knives sharp and in tip-top shape. Can't be chopping veggies with a dull knife now can we?
Promising review: "Wow! I was going to buy some whet stones to sharpen my knives but I know I’d be too lazy to use them. Then I saw this gadget advertised on BuzzFeed and though I’d try it for the price. It works exactly as stated. It won’t restore knicked blades but it sharpens amazingly good. Knives that I’ve had for years I was able to sharpen and cut with ease." —Amazon Customer
My colleague loves this lil' guy, saying it "totally ~transformed~ my hodgepodge of a knife collection, and probably saved my clumsy self from lots of close calls with dull knives." Read her full review of the KitchenIQ knife sharpener.
Get it from Amazon for $8.67.
21. A pack of matatabi chew sticks if the loved one you're thinking of is your childhood cat who lives at home with your parents (it me!) Matatabi is a plant native to Japan and a catnip alternative (great for kitties who show no interest in catnip!). Plus, the stick format helps keep their teeth clean.
MeowyJanes is a wonderfully named small business based in New Egypt, New Jersey. It specializes in catnip and catnip alternatives.
Promising review: "I have two young Siamese mix cats that chew wires, shoes, wooden spoons. These chew sticks are perfect for them. They sniff the sticks, run on them, and then start chewing. My two cats that are over 10 years old just rub on them but don't enjoy chewing them. If you have a very active cat that does destructive chewing, these are a great substitute." —JEM4612
Get them from Amazon for $9.97.
22. A pair of round sunnies to protect their peepers and help them ~see~ that you're an A+ friend.
Promising review: "It’s pretty hard for me to find round glasses that fit my larger face without making me look like I’m part of the three blind mice, but these were perfect! I think these would work really well with smaller faces, too. They're a great pair of everyday glasses. The case is super sturdy and zips as well. It comes with a cloth to clean the lens. A lot of more expensive brands have flimsy cases. The polarization is great because it doesn’t distort color and reduces glare making it easier on your eyes, but iPhones also have this so together, it’ll make your screen look pretty weird. Besides that, amazing glasses" —Angela Cross
Get them from Amazon for $13.99 (available in four colors).
23. A burn-at-all-hours-of-the-day candle so they're always surrounded by a crisp and salty scent with soothing woody undertones.
Botanica Naturale is a Brooklyn-based clean beauty brand started in 2018 by Norma Harris. The name comes from her Latina background. Bifties is a marketplace for thoughtful gifts, all of which come from businesses owned by people of color.
Get it from Botanica Naturale on Bifities for $12.
24. And an electric candle lighter that'll light the flame with the push of a button. It's rechargeable, making it a great gift for people who burn a lot of candles, as well as people who don't have the desire or dexterity to ignite a butane lighter. (Why are they so hard to push?!)
BuzzFeed editor Heather Braga loves hers. In her own words:
"I'm obsessed with candles, so it was a no-brainer for my husband to gift me this surprisingly super fun gadget for Christmas. It's really simple to use and charge, and it really works! TBH, I haven't had to charge it since December! The batter lasts forever! I'll never have to buy another lighter again."
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
25. Balm Dotcom, a hydrating lip balm for anyone who's tried just about every moisturizing lip treatment without success. This one's made with castor oil, lanolin, and beeswax to lock in moisture and create a protective barrier.
Promising review: "Honestly, I was skeptical but bought this product because I’m obsessed with figs. I love it; it really melts all the crustiness away and leaves you with soft lips." —Mercedes
Get it from Glossier for $12 (available in eight shades).
Check out my colleague's Balm Dotcom review for more deets!
26. A cruelty-free lengthening mascara because they're tired of mascaras that don't live up to their promises. This one (and your gift-giving skills!) won't let them down — I promise! It's lightweight, won't transfer, doesn't smudge, and lasts all day. Consider their expectations exceeded!
Promising review: "After using Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte for the past year, I got tired of breaking the bank over mascara. My sister suggested Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love. It provides dramatic length and great volume. I can honestly say I can’t stop looking at my eyelashes in the mirror every single day because of how awesome they look. Also, it is very long wearing. I go from an eight-hour work day right to the gym and sweat...and this stuff doesn’t budge! I love it!!" —Carrie E Miller
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
27. A travel-friendly soap case if they have upcoming travel plans. This compact container hygienically stores solid soap and has drainage holes in its base to allow soap to dry quickly so soap scum and other nasties don't build up.
Right now, each soap case purchase comes with a free Oliveberry Honey Oats Soap, which is made in small batches at a Black woman-owned business in Atlanta.
Promising review: "This is such a unique product. I've been trying to implement solid soaps across my everyday routine more to lessen up on the amount of plastic I purchase, and that includes my makeup brush soap. This design is really interesting and I like that the holes on the bottom of it can drain out any buildup. It will help my soap last longer by being stored securely and not getting that goopy problem that some of my shower solid soaps get when they're exposed to water too frequently and not stored/drained properly." —Priscilla
Get it from Anisa Beauty for $20.
28. A ~paw-sitively~ adorable floral dog collar to keep their fur baby stylish.
Sandy Paws Collar Co is a small business based in Akron, Ohio run by couple Brandon and Nicole, who make...you guessed it...pet collars! They also sell pet tags, key fobs, leashes, and more that can be customized to your liking.
Promising review: "Great quality and very cute! Loved that I could pick the width for my dog; a lot of small dog collars have pre-determined widths depending on length, and I wanted something that I could see with all of my girl’s fluff, and this was it!" —Kayla Good
29. A practical personalized vegan leather jewelry case so you know your gift won't end up unused. This baby comes with four detachable necklace snap holders and four separated see-through pouches on one side. On the other side are three more see-through pouches, a zippered pocket for big jewelry, and a slip-in pocket. But wait, there's more! They also get a board for holding earrings and rings.
30. A collagen-coating hair treatment that'll give their mane the gift of a little TLC. Waking up with frizz-free hair? Umm, yes please!
Promising review: "So far, I've just tried it for two days and I cannot believe the difference in how my hair feels. I am very skeptical of reviews I read here, but I have to say this truly worked so far and the price is unbeatable. I've spent more on other products but this is worth what I paid and more!" —Gabriella Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $6.73.
Read our review of Elizavecca's CER-100 Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment to learn more about why my colleague calls it, "the miracle product I've been searching for."
31. An eyebrow grooming gel like Boy Brow for taming their unruly eyebrows or creating fluffy caterpillars from sparse, barely there hairs.
Promising review: "I wore this to a festival and it stayed on through infinite sweat there. After the festival, I got hit by a car on the side of the road and after getting pulled out from under a car and going to the hospital, the only intact part of my makeup when I left the hospital was this brow product." —Maddy
Get it from Glossier for $16 (available in four colors and clear).
Check out my colleague's Boy Brow review for more deets!
32. A sweet and sour variety box from Dylan's Candy Bar because it's sure to bring a smile, a pucker, and maybe a blue tongue to its recipient.
It comes with rainbow nonpareil gummy bears, mini Swedish Fish, jelly beans, Runts, white chocolate pretzel balls with rainbow nonpareils, mini gummy bears, mini gumballs, Sour Patch Kids, rainbow milk chocolate candies, and rainbow twisters filled licorice.
33. A pack of food spikes if your roommate has populated the apartment with dozens of plants...which are in varying stages of dying 😭Good thing these lil' guys will nourish your plants for up to two months continuously so your roomie and their black thumb can continue to forget to feed them.
Promising review: "I swear by these plant food spikes!!! The package says they are for indoor plants, but I actually use them for all of my outdoor plants, especially my herbs. I first tried these after planting some basil and other herbs that seemed to be taking an eternity to grow. I figured I'd give them a try since they were so inexpensive and wow!!!!! Within just a few days, my plants had grown more than double what they had grown in the previous several weeks!! One of my friends (who also enjoys gardening) came over to my house and was in awe of how big and healthy all of my herbs were. When I told her about these spikes, she went straight from my house to purchase some and had the exact same growth results." —GatorDO17
Get 25 spikes from Amazon for $2.99.
34. A bug bite suction tool to save the friend who's tired of being a mosquito meal. It's designed to actually suck out venom, saliva, and irritants on skin that cause swelling and itching so they can get back to enjoying their hike instead of stopping to scratch every five minutes.
You can also use it to treat bites from bees, wasps, biting flies, no-see-ums, chiggers, and sea lice.
Promising review: "I am a magnet for bites of all kinds and carry topical and medicines with me at all times — so I figured this would be a good product to see if it really works. I woke up with a bug bite on my arm so I used this little tool (three times per the instructions) — immediately after using, it stopped itching! And less than 24 hours later the bump/bite gone! There is a very faint red mark from using the thing, but a small price to pay IMO. Bottom line: it’s awesome. I’m carrying it with me everywhere!" —Rebecca
Get it from Amazon for $9.95 (available in two colors).
35. A jewelry-cleaning pen so their jewels sparkle. It's compact enough to fit in a purse so they can use it on the go, yet it's powerful enough to clean days', months', and weeks' worth of dirt and grime that's dulled their stones' shine.
Promising review: "If I could give this 10 stars I would! I'm a fanatic when it comes to keeping my jewelry clean, especially my wedding set. I tried this product on my diamonds, Swarovski crystals, and Brighton jewelry, and the results are nothing less than amazing! This restored one of my Swarovski rings that I had not worn in years due to the cloudy color to a sparkling brilliance just like the first day I bought it! I cannot recommend this product enough! I just ordered additional wands so I don't run out! Home run Amazon!" —Kristina B.
Get it from Amazon for $6.56.
Check out our in-depth review of the Diamond Dazzle Stick to learn more about why we love it.
36. A mounted brush that'll absolutely tickle your feline-obsessed friend, who spends all their spare money on treats for their cat. Once they mount it to a corner with the included adhesive strips, their Instagram grid will go from approximately 60% cat photos to like 95%.
Promising review: "My cat Gambino Bambino would let you brush him bald!!! He loves to be groomed and comes running whenever the brush comes out. Though we love to accommodate, I know he wanted more. He was constantly rubbing his cheeks and ears on the corner of our walls to get even more scratching. I finally came across this product and knew he would love it! It took a little convincing but once he got a hang of it he’s been loving it We have one in the living room, one in the kitchen, one at the top of the stairs and one in the guest room! He is having a great time!!! Very easy to put together and place on the wall." —T. Mangiaracina
Get it from Amazon for $3.74.