26 Things To Spruce Up Your Home Because Quarantine Has Made You Realize You Hate Everything You Own
These pieces will make your home feel new again...kinda.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Some aesthetically pleasing gold stainless-steel measuring cups and spoons because you're cooking more now and these'll make your meals feel just a little fancier. Unlike other measuring cups, these have the measurements engraved in them rather than printed on, so they won't fade or wash off over time.
2. A booty-shaped vase to make a statement — no ifs, ands, or ~butts~ about it. If fresh flowers are your kryptonite, this is a fun and ~cheeky~ place to showcase them.
3. An area rug that'll add a pop of color — but not too much color, mind you — to your living room and spare your toes from having to touch the cold ground. Reviewers say it's surprisingly durable, which is great if you have pets or are super clumsy (or both!).
4. A Renaissance-style custom pet portrait so you can spruce up your walls and have a good laugh. Hang it in your home office and you'll be constantly reminded of why you work so hard — to give your fur babies a good life, of course!
5. A fringe stool with built-in storage if you want the best of both worlds. It's super stylish and incredibly practical so you won't feel guilty about your new purchase.
6. A set of five petite glass vases for brightening up your window sill or dining room table. Cluster them together to create a cute centerpiece, or sprinkle them throughout your apartment to add a touch of whimsy.
7. An LED light strip because your boring old vanity could use a major upgrade. Just stick them on with double-sided tape and it'll feel like you just bought new furniture.
8. Some new towels to funkify your linen closet. You'll end up always reaching for these instead of your plain white towels.
9. A fabric shower curtain that'll put your sad, moldy $5 plastic shower curtain to shame. The inside has a special resin coating so water just slides away instead of soaking the fabric.
10. A vertical shoe tower so you can organize the pile of sneakers, sandals, and boots that's sitting in your entryway.
11. A pair of outlet lights if you're looking for just a little bit of light without having to commit to ugly, bulky nightlights. Night-lights are for kids; outlet lights are for adults.
13. A woven basket because it adds an earthy feel *and* hides all your clutter...but mostly it hides your clutter.
14. An artificial fiddle-leaf fig in a black sleek pot to add some greenery despite your black thumb. It looks pretty darn real and it won't be mad if you forget to water it. Seriously, please don't water it.
15. Or a bundle of faux jasmine flowers that'll add some pizzazz if green plants aren't your thing. You'll get the stunning look of dried flowers without worrying that the petals will fall off at the slightest wind. Plus they're just as beautiful on their own as they are in a larger floral arrangement.
16. A too-pretty-to-burn candle so you can add something ~spe-shell~ to your collection. These candles from Summer Morning Studios are specifically made to not be burned — but you can totally do that if you want and they'll smell divine.
17. A peel-and-stick wallpaper if you're looking for a low-effort DIY. What's easier than a sticker?
19. A double wall copper mesh bowl because it looks like it belongs in an art museum exhibit rather than your kitchen counter. Just add a bunch of bananas and call it modern art. You don't get it? That's fine. It's art; you're not supposed to get it.
20. A pair of minimalist metal planters to take advantage of unused vertical space and encourage your quarantine habit of buying plants, lots and lots of plants.
21. A gold lunar garland that'll ~eclipse~ all your other bedroom decor as your favorite purchase of all time. You'll be ~over the moon~ with your choice. Congrats!
22. A metal wall mirror so you can make your space look bigger and brighter by reflecting light. Also, it's just really freaking pretty, OK?
23. A Capri Blue Volcano candle if you need to distract yourself from how boring your apartment is with what is arguably the best scent in the world.
24. A rustic sideboard buffet with a sliding door for holding your dishes or knickknacks and looking pretty darn beautiful while doing it.
25. A cozy pet sofa because your dog's stained dog bed is a total eyesore. This stylish *and* functional seating option for Fido comes with a machine-washable removable cushion so you cleanup is easy.
26. A set of stackable geometric storage trays to remind that it's OK that you failed seventh grade geometry. You don't need math skills to know that these'll look great on your coffee table.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.