We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lightweight rainbow Möbius ball made of interwoven rings that you can spin...and spin...and spin....
2. A bike chain fidget toy from Shark Tank for fiddling with during stressful work meetings, at the doctor's office, or during studying.
3. An itty-bitty fidget cube with gears so you can spin it in your jacket pocket without anyone knowing.
4. A copy of Wreck This Journal to keep your hands occupied in other ways — like painting, poking, and destroying this sketchbook.
5. Or 642 Things to Draw, a simpler guided art journal that'll keep your hands occupied from now until next next year. The prompts range from simple (draw a bicycle) to downright odd (draw the sound of girlish laughter).
6. A coloring book that stretches 15 feet so your chronically bored hands have something to do for the next 72 years, give or take a year.
7. A set of Monkey Noodles — stretchy strings you can pull, wrap, squeeze, and twirl in every which way.
8. A Tangle Toy if you find taking things apart and putting them back together the most soothing activity ever. The shapes you can create are limited only by your imagination.
9. An infinity cube (there's an Endgame pun here but I just don't know what it is) for when your brain is stumped at the office and you need something to occupy your hands as you work through the problem in your head.
10. theFube — a fidget cube with rounded edges and a different button, knob, or lever on each side so your fingers never run out of things to do.
11. A rainbow ball with colored balls inside to challenge your dexterity and take your mind (and hands!) off other things. The balls inside move freely, and the point of the game is to scramble the balls and then match them back up with their respective colored hole.
12. A set of squishies you'll need to keep at your desk at all times. Boss sends you an email at 5:30 p.m. asking you to stay late to finish something? Squish. Coworker won't stop talking to you? Squish.
14. And last but not least, a slightly creepy squeezable cat, because even just giving your kitty's belly fat a squeeze brings out the murder mittens.
16. An edamame keychain to replace your nail biting and pen spinning with bean squeezing. Trust me, it's more fun than it sounds.
17. A fidget spinner ring so you can combine your love of fun accessories with your insatiable need to do something with your hands.
19. Or a bath bomb-making kit that'll keep your hands busy so there's no time for them to get restless.
21. A fidget dodecagon, because a regular fidget cube may not cut it for you. This bad boy has 12 sides and a dozen knobs, joysticks, and switches that need to be touched.
23. A set of magnetic balls for when your hands are getting antsy. These lil' guys are buildable, moldable, and, most important, quiet.
24. A 5,000-piece puzzle that'll require the collective brain power (and fingers) of every member of the family (and maybe even the dog) to complete before 2019 is over.
25. A reversible pillow to soothe your fidgety fingers. With a few swipes of your fingers you can transform our lord and savior Nicolas Cage into whatever you want. Give him an eye patch, modify him into a sexy lucha libre, or turn him into an emo with a nosebleed (??); he's a versatile actor so anything goes!
27. Hand Lettering 101 for anyone who loves writing fancy cursive script whenever they're bored. This will take your penmanship to the next level — and you'll be able to write me the most beautiful thank you card.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.