We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hammered metal gold lunar garland that'll ~eclipse~ all your other bedroom decor as your favorite purchase of all time. You'll be ~over the moon~ when you see how much coziness this adds to your bedroom.
2. A string of fairy lights to create a little magic in any dark spaces. Now you have the perfect ambience for a movie night or reading session.
3. And an ivy garland for interspersing some greenery — which is especially handy as we approach fall and winter. *Cries in seasonal affective disorder*
4. A rainbow prism suncatcher so your apartment is filled with itty bitty rainbows — no rain needed. So dreamy!
5. A plush double-sided shaggy faux-fur duvet set if your bedroom aesthetic is "snug as a bug in a rug."
6. Or a soft muslin blanket to keep you equally cozy without causing you to soak your sheets with sweat.
7. A stunning boho macrame tapestry for adding calming vibes to your space with soothing earthy colors — and also for fooling everyone into thinking you stuck with your 2020 quarantine hobby.
8. An essential oil diffuser so your home smells like fresh baked cookies, pumpkin spice, lavender and peppermint, or whatever scent makes you feel coziest.
9. A memory foam mattress topper because your old mattress is hard as rocks. Add this bad boy on top and instead of feeling lumps and bumps when you turn over, you'll sink into plush memory foam that conforms to your body, as well as temperature-regulating gel beads that help distribute heat so you don't burn up.
10. A beautiful gold tulip framed print for elegant wall decor that will make the room feel even cozier and classier.
11. A silicone popcorn maker that'll save you money on movie night snacks and allow you to personalize your popcorn with seasonings of your choice. save money on cozy nights in. It's collapsible, meaning it won't take up too much space in your already stuffed kitchen drawers.
12. A fuzzy ottoman if you want somewhere to plop yourself after a long day or a chic option to prop up your feet. And it flips open to reveal extra storage!
13. A comfy 5.5-foot bean bag floor pillow for times when you just wanna be a slug and lie on the ground.
14. An artificial eucalyptus wall hanging so your room radiates an aura of calmness, relaxation, peace, and tranquility.
15. A lavender and chamomile aromatherapy mist that'll set the mood. Spray on your bed, pillows, room, and body — honestly, apply it the way middle school boys use Axe — to help calm and relax your body.
16. A Birthdate candle if you love the ambience of a lit candle. But you're not lighting just any candle. No, this candle is personalized to your birthdate. That means no one else's candle smell likes yours!
18. A bath pillow for when a rolled towel just isn't going to cut it. Say goodbye to those annoying cricks in your neck, and say hello to a relaxing soak.
19. And, a box of chocolate truffles because what could be cozier than snuggling up by the fireplace (or even on your couch) with some chocolate, wine, and a good book? Nothing.
20. A sunset lamp with 16 colors to choose from so you can change the mood in your room with the flick of a switch.
21. A pair of ankle socks because they'll earn you a few blissful uninterrupted hours to read. It's too bad the cat doesn't know what they say...
22. A huggable Pusheen plushie that'll never leave your bed. I'm a grown woman who definitely slept with at least two stuffed animals on her bed in college and I am 100% OK with that.
23. A colorful area rug to add some cheerful and cozy vibes to your space (and protect your floors, too!).
24. A silk eye mask if you're ready to sleep like a baby tonight. It has more than 20,000 5-star reviews, and reviewers swear that it blocks out every speck of light while being soft and cool on your face.
25. A lined journal to hold your thoughts, goals, dreams, fears, important to-dos, doodles, grocery lists, and more. Journaling can be incredibly therapeutic, so curl up on the couch with this beauty and write, write, write.
26. A eucalyptus lavender pouch for getting the most out of your baths and showers. The hot steam triggers lavender's and eucalyptus' therapeutic benefits, which include promoting relaxation, decongestion, stress reduction, and encouraging restful sleep.
27. Or a pack of shower steamers so you can enjoy your shower to its fullest extent. If you've ever said, "Gee I wish there were bath bombs for showers" — tada! As the tablet dissolves, it releases therapeutic essential oils like lavender and chamomile to help you de-stress after a long day.
28. A set of breathable, cooling bed sheets because — I kid you not — they have more than 99,000 5-star reviews. Yep, 99 thousand. If your idea of cozy stars and ends with your bed, you need a pair of sheets that won't disappoint you.
29. And a dual zone comforter that'll keep the peace in the literal and figurative marital bed. No more fighting over someone hogging the blankets or turning on the AC overnight even though it's 40 degrees outside. Now everyone can be happy with their own side!
Promising review: "This comforter is what we’ve always needed. My husband and I are always tangled in blankets because I need more but yet they always end up on his side. This comforter provides an all-in-one solution that keeps me warm and him cool and our bedroom looking calm and zen." —Hannah
Get it from Amazon for $129.99+ (available in two sizes and four colors).
30. A set of velvet pillow covers if your boring old couch is looking rather uninviting. These soft covers will add warmth to your living room and provide a comfy place to rest your head while you rewatch The Office for the third time this month.
31. A supportive reading pillow to keep your lower back cushioned while you devour your next novel. You can't start reading if you can't get comfortable.
32. A soothing hot water bottle for those nights when it's too chilly to even think about leaving your bed. This hot water bottle comes with a knit cozy to protect your skin from any potential burning, plus it doubles as an ice pack.
33. A pair of fleece-lined memory foam slippers with a thick rubber sole so your little piggies stay warm and cozy at home.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.