We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A volcanic stone face roller that'll remove the shine oil and shine from your face. And unlike oil-blotting sheets, the ball can be popped out and washed so you can use this over and over and over again.
Promising review: "I am so extremely oily. Have been dealing with my oily skin since I was in high school and still dealing with my oily skin in my mid-thirties. The roller worked better than I could have expected and exceeded my expectations. This is life changing for me!" —Wow
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
2. A pair of baggy overalls if your ideal spring wardrobe can best be defined as "art teacher chic." Reviewers swear the loose, flowy, and breathable cotton linen fabric is incredibly comfy and lightweight on the skin.
Promising review: "I have gotten so many compliments on these overalls! I was looking for something comfortable and light enough to wear during the summer since I'm not a big fan of shorts. I'm pretty petite and it fits well and is just baggy enough. I love them so much I ordered another pair in blue!" —Cynthia Cahalen
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in women's sizes S–3XL and 14 colors).
3. An inflatable pool so you can make your sunny dreams of relaxing in a pool with a glass of sweet tea a reality — even if you have a small backyard.
Promising review: "Good size. I'm 5'4 and I bought it for my 3-year-old and 2-year-old for the spring and summer. I didn't need anything huge; I have a nice size deck and we spend a lot of time on the deck so I wanted something big enough for them to have some wiggle room to keep cool but not too big so it wouldn't take up to much room. I also purchased an outdoor grass rug to put it on to protect the bottom of it and keep it from getting splinters (just a suggestion if you plan on using on the deck). It has a drain plug so cleaning and getting fresh water is not hard at all." —Majestic 0220
Get it from Amazon for $50.99.
4. And a stunning ruffle V-neck one-piece to wear while you dip your toes in the pool.
5. An air purifier for anyone who's felt personally victimized by spring allergies. This bad boy removes dander, mold, dust, and pollen in the air to help you breathe better.
Promising review: "I have severe allergies during the spring and summer months and have tried everything from nettie pots to OTC allergy medicine to get some sort of relief. If you saw my trash cans they were full of used tissues and I was still constantly sneezing. I saw immediate results with the first few days. I use it at night in my bedroom I have the setting on '2,' which is at the medium setting. The noise level is not that bad; I can still hear the television and hold a normal conversation with my husband. The noise level tends to go away or blend once you get used to it. The results are great. I still have the occasional sneeze and have to use a tissue every now and then but, I am nowhere near what I was. I can finally breathe at night without having to take the OTC medicine. This has been a true lifesaver for me. I will be looking to purchase another one after our renovations are completed in our kitchen/living room. Best purchase ever to get a sense of normalcy in my life." —P. Allen
Get it from Amazon for $74.98 (also available in white).
6. A set of anti-chafing thigh bands because hell hath no fury like a pair of angry, sweaty, chafing thighs.
Promising review: "Ladies, we can finally toss the deodorant...these things work! I was hella skeptical because my thighs are resistant to any sort of chub rub defense. I wore them while walking at least five hours at a music festival and they stayed put without me ever needing to adjust them! I couldn't believe it! My delicate inner thigh skin was preserved; not a chub-rub in sight and they're so feminine and romantic-looking that I didn't even care if someone caught a peek at that beautiful lace. Way sexier than my usual biker shorts. Love that I can wear dresses all day now without worrying about my thighs overheating." —OceanHips
Get them from Amazon for $18.95+ (available in women's sizes S–3XL and 17 styles).
7. Or an anti-chafing balm that'll create a moisture-repelling layer on your skin (without ever feeling greasy!) to protect against blisters, irritation, and chafing when you're running, hiking, biking, or just trying to exist in the world as a sweaty person.
Promising review: "I am a lifelong curvy lady whose thighs have rubbed together since the beginning of time, probably, so I’m no stranger to chafing. This morning I applied the balm to my inner thighs under a sundress and spent a day walking around in the heat and sunshine; it was hot, and I was sweating, but miraculously, my thighs felt fine! I applied the balm at around 11:30 a.m. and as I write my review it’s almost 7:30 p.m. but my legs are going strong. Other parts of me have definitely reacted to being out and about but not my thighs — without this stuff, they would be pink and tender, but they feel soft and happy. I am absolutely impressed. Long story short, this stuff absolutely worked for me; I plan to buy a larger size when this smaller one runs out. Don’t be a doubter like I was!" —Gina
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
8. A CeraVe salicylic acid body wash if warmer weather is causing your keratosis pilaris to flare up. It exfoliates without the harsh microbeads, erasing rough and bumpy skin while leaving behind moisturizing hyaluronic acid and calming niacinamide.
Promising review: "My 6-year-old daughter has keratosis pilaris, commonly known as 'chicken skin.' This year it really flared up during warm weather so I gave this wash along with lotion a try. Wow, I saw results after just a few uses and after a couple of weeks most of her bumps disappeared. Thrilled we skipped a trip to the dermatologist! Can’t beat this price for the results either." —Ashley Steigerwald
Get it from Amazon for $12.74.
9. A lightweight and spacious Away duffle bag so you can stylishly haul your clothes and toiletries instead of schlepping everything you need for your weekend away in a million different tote bags. And you can go hands free by sliding it onto your suitcase handle or wearing it crossbody.
This 40L duffle is part of Away's new F.A.R — For All Routes outdoor travel line and is designed to pack for up to a four-night trip. It has travel-friendly features you'll love — a hidden, easy-access pocket at the top for passports and phones that need to always be within reach; exterior daisy chain webbing so you can snap on a carabiner, extra pouches, water bottles, etc.; a body made of abrasion- and weather-resistant materials so it can withstand some roughness — and it's made from recycled materials.
Get it from Away for $150 (available in four colors).
10. A soft muslin throw to keep you cozy without causing you to soak your sheets with sweat.
Shyla Smith — a mother of two boys, a full-time attorney, and the founder of Muslin Comfort — created the perfect muslin blanket for adults after struggling to find one on the market.
Promising review: "I love this blanket! In the last six months, I have purchased at least six 'summer' blankets to keep us covered and still coolish during the summer/warmer season. None of them worked. They were all either too warm or just didn't 'breathe.' Finally, I stumbled upon this blanket. I took a chance and ordered one. I can't tell you how much this blanket comforts me! In the winter I plan to continue using this blanket, even if I need to used my comforter on top of it." —Anita Robin S.
Get it from Muslin Comfort for $199.99+ (available in four sizes and 11 colors).
11. A ~rawr-some~ pack of silicone dino ice pop molds for deliciously detailed sweet treats you can make with juice, yogurt, or smoothies. Customize your at-home versions and skip all the added sugar of the store-bought versions (because no one wants the kiddos bouncing off the wall). And! They're cheaper than shelling out $5 for a SpongeBob ice pop when the ice cream truck rolls into your neighborhood.
12. A bug bite suction tool because you're tired of becoming mosquito food when spring/summer rolls around. It's designed to actually suck out venom, saliva, and irritants on your skin that may be causing swelling and itching.
You can also use it to treat bites from bees, wasps, biting flies, no-see-ums, chiggers, and sea lice.
Promising review: "I ordered the Bug Bite Thing in December after watching the Shark Tank episode. I live in the Northeastern US and have not had to use it until the spring weather arrived. No matter what I do, bugs find me, and to compound it, I usually have an allergic reaction. I have tried numerous anti-itch creams and natural remedies through the years, which treat symptoms but not the root cause. I ordered the Bug Bite Thing with skepticism but am very pleasantly surprised. I had multiple bug bites that I tried this on and the itching and swelling dissipated immediately! It works and without chemicals. I highly recommend!" —HappyDaisy547
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in three colors).
13. A mosquito repellent that'll create a 15-foot skeeter-free zone. Those pesky bloodsuckers have ruined far too many warm days by making it absolutely miserable to be outside.
Promising review: "I bought this because I was looking for an effective insect repellant for my patio this spring/summer. I didn't want a bulky candle or tiki torch that smelled like canola oil. I found the Thermacell. It looked modern and promising. We tried it and it works really well. It also produces no smell or sound. We live in the south where mosquitos are really awful and the Thermacell made sitting on our patio tolerable! Definitely recommend." —Trusted Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in 15 colors and two styles).
14. And a high-voltage bug zapper if you wanna say goodbye to not only mosquitoes, but also gnats, flies, moths, and other insects within a 1,500-square-foot area.
Promising review: "You will not be disappointed. I just moved out to the country and have been working out in the garage late at night. With the weather getting warmer, I've had the garage doors opened and mosquitos, gnats, and everything else have been finding there way into my garage, so I had to do something about it. I bought this and hung it next to my garage door opener because there's an outlet there and it is way better than expected. I have dead bees, stink bugs, gnats, mosquitoes, and other bugs that I do not know what they are. My 8-year-old son keeps asking me to remove the bottom tray so he can see all of the dead bugs that got zapped. Again, you will not be disappointed, I'm extremely happy I bought this!" —Chris & Jenny
Get it from Amazon for $36.99.
15. A bottle of professional grade callus-removing gel so you can dissolve hard dead skin in literal minutes and have sandal-ready heels. (Seriously, reviewers say you should only let it sit for two to three minutes!) Then, give it a good scrub with a foot file and your heels will be baby bottom smooth.
Promising review: "I love in rubber sandals all summer. I have perma beach feet. They get so crusty, dry, and cracked that I scratch myself at night with my heels and my feet snag on the sheets! So embarrassing. This stuff works! Holy cow! I applied it to my dry heels. Let sit for about four minutes. Put water in my Mr. Pumice and scrubbed away for a few minutes. My feet are so smooth! My husband might actually touch them 😜 Who needs to pay for special pedicures when this stuff is available! Truth: DO wash your hands and feet with soap really well afterwards cuz this stuff can burn your skin of left on too long." —Another humble opinion...
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
16. A roll-up straw hat to keep the sun out of your eyes and protect your face from sun damage (it's UPF 50+, which means it blocks 98% of the sun's rays) while you're enjoying your tropical vacation. And it rolls up so it takes barely any space in your already crowded carry-on bag.
Promising review: "Extra satisfied with this purchase!! I ordered it for a trip to Florida. I wear hair extensions and was worried that it would be too small for my head but it fits perfectly. There is also a ribbon inside of the hat under the band that you can use to tighten/adjust if needed. Soft straw and flexible enough to mold to your head in the humidity and heat. I ordered the khaki color, which is perfect and neutral for any beach our outdoor vacation. I also purchased a few cute broaches to attach to the band to upgrade it a bit. It's easy to flatten out the brim if it gets wrinkled although I haven't had to adjust the top part of the hat yet. I was a little hesitant at first but so happy with this hat. Will def get good use out of it this summer." —Tlikey
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in 23 colors).
17. A pack of Burt's Bees cat wipes for reducing dander and keeping your cats fresh. If you turn into a sneezing, drippy-nosed mess when your cat's dander production goes into overdrive in the spring and summer, these will be oh-so-helpful.
Promising review: "Our son was having a lot of dander on his back near the base of his tail. We kept up the brushing but it wasn't going away. Looking at the reviews I decided to go for the dander wipes. Well I have used it twice and was blown away. His dander is pretty much all gone now. Plus his hair seems shinier and silkier after his brushing and using the wipes. Not to mention our baby boy looks just like the cat on the packaging. All around I will continue to buy these and use once a week or twice every two weeks to keep up his beautiful orange coat. Thanks, Burt's Bees!" —Tom Cincotta
18. A genius phone shade because relaxing on a lounge chair and watching TikToks beachside sounds uh-mazing right now. But how can you watch your videos with the sun shining in your eyes? This attaches to the back of your phone, blocking enough sunlight that you can see your screen without having to crank up the brightness to 100%.
Shadey Attachments is a small business based in the UK.
Promising review: "I can honestly say I now can’t use my phone in the sun without it! It took a second to get going and to realize you have to point it at the sun to put your face in the shade. Literally the best thing ever for the sun." —Harley Place
19. A lawn repair formula that'll help reverse scorch marks from your pet's urine, damage from their digging, and wear in high traffic areas. You're going to be hosting a lot of summer barbecues and you need your backyard to look its best!
Promising review: "This stuff has always worked for us. We live in Colorado and our soil is pretty packed with clay. This stuff grows in shade and sun and holds up pretty well against the blistering Colorado summer heat. It works best with laying it down on tilled soil but we’ve gotten growth without it too. A little goes a long way as the mulch on it expands pretty well." —Sarah
Get it from Amazon for $16.97+ (available in five sizes and four styles).
20. A set of adjustable clip holders if you're wearing a racer-back top and need to hide your bra straps. These clips attach to both straps across your back, so from the front no one can see your bra straps.
Promising review: "Wish I found these sooner! The perfect solution when you need your straps in just a bit! They are comfortable and I love that they come in three colors. Much better than having to buy bras in all colors for those summer tanks." —Teri G Schafer
Get a set of three from Amazon for $5.97+ (available in six styles).
21. And a halter neck cropped tank so you can test drive your new bra clips. This stretchy, double-lined top offers a surprising amount of support and movement, and is so dang easy to mix and match with your favorite skirts, jeans, and more.
Promising review: "OBSESSED. This crop top is thick and holds everything in place. It’s an amazing material. My boobs are a size 40D and don’t stand up at all!! This makes then look so perky and is so cute and casual. It reminds me of a Skims-style dupe but better." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in women's sizes S–XXL and 16 colors).
22. A pet hair remover to lift the thick layer of pet hair that coats your home during spring and summer, aka shedding season. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
Promising review: "This product is AMAZING! My dog-friendly house has many dog beds and quilts that are full of dog hair. Throwing these in the washer and dryer makes for clogged washer filters and a very full lint filter. Spring and summer brings out the shed in my dogs and it is a continual battle to keep the house reasonably clean. This device cleans up the fur in no time. Those adhesive rollers can’t hold a candle to the ChomChom. It will NOT pick up crumbs or pieces of string but will get every dog hair! Buy this! You won’t be sorry." —Massgirl
Get it from Amazon for $27.95.
23. A fast-absorbing K-beauty sunscreen for nongreasy sun protection that doesn't leave behind a white cast.
This is, without a doubt, my holy grail, all-time favorite sunscreen. In fact, I don't even want to share it with you because I worry about it being sold out — but sharing is caring and sun protection is très importante. This sunscreen feels more like a moisturizer in texture and absorbs quickly, giving skin a bouncy, dewy glow. All without leaving a white cast!
I have pretty oily skin but some dry patches on my face as well, and this product does a fan-freaking-tasting job of gliding over the dry skin without emphasizing flakes *and* moisturizing my oily forehead without making it look like an oil slick. I also love the addition of hyaluronic acid, which helps prevent skin dehydration (after all, you are about to let the sun bake your skin when you go outside).
It also offers protection from both UVB (that's what the SPF 50+ means) and some protection from UVA (that's what the PA++++ means). And for people who care (and TBH, people who don't care should listen up too because this is an important distinction), it is a chemical sunscreen, meaning the active ingredients absorb UV rays before they damage skin (unlike physical sunscreens where the ingredients create a physical barrier between your skin and UV rays).
Get it from Amazon for $26.
24. A fast-absorbing sunburn lotion because you totally forgot to reapply sunscreen and then took a snooze in the summer sun. It's made to soothe, recondition, and replenish your skin after sun exposure, and reviewers have found that it can help prevent peeling so you can wear your favorite summery outfits without worrying about obnoxious tan lines or tender, sunburned skin that even the lightest fabric irritates.
25. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement that'll help your poor pup find relief from itchy skin and seasonal allergies. These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help improve immune function, aid digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
Promising review: "Both my dogs have seasonal allergies, but my white pit mix specifically had allergies SO BAD this summer. Her stomach was entirely rashes, she scratched so hard she bled, was covered in scabs, and was biting so much she was missing large patches of fur. I tried different natural remedies and even Benadryl twice a day and nothing was working. I tried these as a last resort — she’s been taking two a day for three months now and she’s rash free! No bald spots and way less itching! I’m never going to be without these now, the