We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A teeth-whitening pen because it's a heck of a lot quicker (and tastes a lot better) than those irritating whitening strips that slip and slide all over your teeth. You can use each pen ~20 times and should expect your teeth to lighten four to eight shades.
2. A foot file for getting your heels in sandal-ready condition. Rub gently and watch the dead skin and calluses fall like shredded cheese to reveal baby soft heels.
3. A bottle of Drop It — a sulfite and tannin remover — if you're just tryna enjoy an after-work wine without the post-sauvignon blanc headache.
4. A grooming rake so you can loosen fur and lighten your dog's undercoat and prevent future mats. This brush is specifically designed for pooches with thick, dense fur or double coats.
5. A cruelty free vitamin C serum that'll give your skin a much-needed pick-me-up. Just listen to the 44,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review: this stuff brightens, softens, and dramatically fades hyperpigmentation.
6. A tonsil stone remover to treat the root cause of your bad breath. This tool has a built-in LED light so you can easily locate the tonsil stone. Plus it also comes with a syringe to help you wash out the pocket the tonsil stone left behind.
7. A pack of AirPod cleaners because you wanna clearly hear your true crime podcast. Squish the flexible square into your AirPod speaker, peel it off, and gasp in horror at the ear goop that's been dulling the sound quality. OK, OK, it's not a before and after but that photo! That goop!
8. A carpet cleaner for getting rid of that questionable stain on your white carpet that's bested every other carpet cleaner you've ever tried — well, every carpet cleaner but this one.
9. A moisturizing hair treatment if you want a quick burst of hydration. In just eight seconds — eight! — it starts working to leave your mane feeling silkier, softer, and smoother after washing.
Promising review: "I was hesitant to spend nine dollars on it but Amazon had the cheapest so I got it and it has gotten the tangles out of my daughter's hair that nothing else would, and I use it about once a week for myself as well. I recommend it for anyone with tangle-prone or damaged hair." —Betsy H
Get it from Amazon for $8.97.
10. A bleach-free, no-scrub weekly shower spray so soap scum and shower grime buildup goes bye bye without you ever having to wipe. Rinse it clean the next day, and you'll be amazed to see those hard water stains on your shower door are *poof* gone.
11. A jewelry-cleaning pen that'll make your jewels sparkle. It's compact enough to fit in your purse so you can use it on the go, yet it's powerful enough to clean days', months', and weeks' worth of dirt and grime that have dulled your stones' shine.
12. A KitchenAid attachment organizer to hold all the add-ons you've purchased for your stand mixer. Take advantage of vertical space and store them under your cabinets and within reach!
13. A Glossier cream blush because you're tired of applying blush and looking like a clown. This blendable, buildable formula gives you a beautiful and natural-looking flush of color. Apply it with your fingers for a stunning glow.
14. A hair-removing glove for curbing your dog's shedding as well as satisfying his endless desire for some rubbies. It's great if your dog or cat goes running at the sight of a brush.
15. An adorably tiny hanging diffuser if your car smells like old fries, a sweaty gym bag, and wet dog. Reviewers say the fragrance is downright delicious without overpowering sensitive noses.
16. A drill brush kit so your arm isn't out of commission for a whole day after aggressively scrubbing stains for 10 minutes. Just attach the scrubbing brush head, flip the switch on your drill, and watch the dirt go straight down the drain.
17. A box of cleaning K-Cups that'll get rid of residue in your machine and prevent flavors from transferring in just one cycle. Or have fun descaling it multiple times. Your choice!
18. A bacon sponge to absorb excess grease without requiring single-use paper towels. Just soak these polyester and organic cotton cloths in hot water and a degreasing soap to keep them clean.
19. A TikTok famous pink cleaning paste because your oven door looks like the one on the left (crusted in food bits) but it can look like the one on the right (sparkly clean).
20. A Schick Silk dermaplaning razor for trimming your brows and conquering your fear of eyebrow grooming after that horrible time in middle school when you accidentally shaved off half your eyebrow. Thankfully this has a precision cover to prevent such mishaps.
21. A denture cleaner if, despite brushing your retainer each night, your Invisalign is somehow coated in some weird white film. These fizzing tablets will blast away odor-causing bacteria, discoloration, and plaque from your aligners, retainers, dentures, night guards, and more.
22. A multi-use skincare oil so you can say bye bye to uneven skin, stretch marks, and acne scars. It helps your body retain moisture (see ya later, dry skin!) and absorbs into the skin fast so you won't feel greasy.
23. A drain clog remover that'll conquer the hair monster in your shower drain, simultaneously impressing and disgusting you. Or you can let the hair glob remain in the pipes and at some point your shower will turn into a bath. Fun!
24. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets to clean your machine as it runs. No need to sigh in frustration every time you open your dirty dishwasher to remove your "clean" dishes.
25. A silicone card gripper because folks with long nails know the pain of inserting their card at the ATM or at the gas pump and then realizing..."Oh crap how am I gonna get my card out???" They're also really helpful for people with arthritis or mobility issues.
26. A pair of super absorbent period underwear for handling your business without leaving you feeling like you're wearing a wet diaper.
27. A bottle of Burt's Bees dander-reducing spray if you want your cat's coat soft, shiny, and free of dander and flakes. It's made with aloe vera and oatmeal to condition dry skin and reduce redness.
28. A mold and mildew remover so you can set it, forget it, and come back in a few hours to see grout that looks like new.
29. A collagen-coating hair treatment that'll revitalize a mane that's dry, damaged, and overprocessed. Waking up with frizz-free hair? Umm, yes please!
Promising review: "So far, I've just tried it for two days and I cannot believe the difference in how my hair feels. I am very skeptical of reviews I read here, but I have to say this truly worked so far and the price is unbeatable. I've spent more on other products but this is worth what I paid and more!" —Gabriella Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $9.10.
Read our review of Elizavecca's CER-100 Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment to learn more about why my colleague calls it, "the miracle product I've been searching for."
30. A broom for pet hair to loosen the fur trapped in your carpet. It works just as well on wood and linoleum, with the rubber head working as a magnet to attract stray hairs. There's also a built-in squeegee for wiping up liquids or for cleaning glass. Plus, the handle extends from 36 to 60 inches so it can reach practically any mess.
31. A jetted tub cleaner because it cleans the inside of your tub — y'know, the part you can't reach — flushing out soap scum, body oils, and those black flakes that gunk up your tub's jets so you can relax in a clean tub.
32. An acne patch for those days when a pimple pops up at the *worst* possible moment. Hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil are gentle on the skin while still drawing out fluids and pus from your pimple.
33. Some washing machine cleaning tablets if you keep your washing machine open when it's not in use yet it still smells moldy. What gives? These will clean and freshen the inside while dissolving stinky residue.
They're safe to use with pretty much any type of washer: HE or regular, top-loading and front-loading.
Promising review: "I have been using bleach to clean my machine for some time, but decided to give this a try a few months ago. My very first clean with Affresh left me surprised and delighted for not only did it clean my machine, it eliminated the nasty smell that always transferred to my clothes thanks to a build up of mold I didn't even know about. Every month now, I toss a tablet into the drum and let it work its magic. Now, my machine is cleaner than ever, and my clothes always smell wonderfully fresh." —Kelli Crawford
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $11.98.