27 Products The Time Has Come To Finally Buy
Including a cleaning bath bomb for your toilet, tabs that prevent sheets from tangling in the wash, and a catnip alternative treat.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A carpet cleaner for getting rid of that questionable stain on your white carpet that's bested every other carpet cleaner you've ever tried — well, every carpet cleaner but this one.
2. A stunning ruffle V-neck one-piece if you're still on the hunt for a summer swimsuit. I'll be taking all meetings poolside in this bathing suit. Sorry not sorry!
4. A cruelty free vitamin C serum that'll give your skin a much-needed pick-me-up. Just listen to the 44,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review: this stuff brightens, softens, and dramatically fades hyperpigmentation.
5. An odor-eliminating spray because a few spritzes on the stain your pet's "present" left behind will save you from smelling pee every time you walk into the living room. Each spray releases bacteria that feeds on the ammonia left behind after your pet's accidents, eliminating the urine completely and deterring your pet from peeing in the same spot again.
6. An air purifier for anyone who's felt personally victimized by seasonal allergies. This bad boy removes dander, mold, dust, and pollen in the air to help you breathe better.
7. An easily washable drip catcher so the counter space between the back of your faucet and the wall won't just turn into a puddle after you wash the dishes. This absorbent mat sits snugly around your faucet so the back section of your sink area stays dry.
8. A pack of matatabi chew sticks if you're tired of wasting money on catnip toys that your kitty couldn't care less about. Matatabi is a plant native to Japan and a catnip alternative (great for kitties who show no interest in catnip!). Plus, the stick format helps keep their teeth clean.
9. A Revlon hot air brush to help you go from wet, tangled, frizzy hair to a shiny, salon-worthy blowout in minutes. FYI this is the hot air brush that all the influencers you follow on IG are raving about because it is just 👏 that 👏 good 👏.
10. A box of cleaning K-Cups that'll get rid of residue in your machine and prevent flavors from transferring. Or have fun descaling it multiple times. Your choice!
11. A cruelty-free lengthening mascara because you're tired of mascaras that don't live up to their promises. This one won't let you down — I promise! It's lightweight, won't transfer, doesn't smudge, and lasts all day. Consider your expectations exceeded!
12. A foot file for getting your heels in sandal-ready condition. Rub gently and watch the dead skin and calluses fall like shredded cheese to reveal baby soft heels.
13. An allergy supplement so you're not distracted and annoyed by your dog constantly scratching and licking themselves. These soft chews are great for dogs with sensitive skin and allergies, and they deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help improve immune function, aide digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
14. A pack of fizzing toilet tabs if you would be perfectly happy to never touch a dirty toilet brush again. These'll make your dream a reality. It's basically a sanitizing bath bomb that disinfects your toilet.
15. A multi-use skincare oil to treat a variety of issues, including uneven skin, stretch marks, and acne scars. It helps your body retain moisture (bye bye dry skin!) and absorbs into the skin fast so you won't feel greasy.
16. An electrical outlet cover with a power strip that'll hide cluttered cords stat. It's also pretty great if you want to push your furniture right up against the wall but can't because your phone charger adapter is in the way.
17. A soap brows kit for anyone who wants to try this beauty trend they've seen all over TikTok. This method will help make your brows look thicker using just your existing hairs. And of course you can go in with a brow pen or powder to add even more fullness.
18. A grooming rake so you can loosen fur and lighten your dog's undercoat and prevent future mats. This brush is specifically designed for pooches with thick, dense fur or double coats.
19. A pair of baggy overalls if you're ready to ditch tight sweaters and jeans for loose, flowy cotton linen.
20. A genius T-shirt roll holder that'll hold your massive T-shirt collection without complaint. Sure, it's not glamorous but someone's gotta do it.
21. Some washing machine cleaning tablets that clean and freshen the inside while dissolving residue because you keep your washing machine open when it's not in use yet it still smells moldy. What gives?
22. A set of wad-free pads for keeping your bedsheets from tangling in the wash. If you've ever opened the dryer expecting...well...dry sheets only to find them tangled in a damp ball, you need this. Doing the bare minimum = having to dry your bedsheets only once.
23. A non-greasy and non-sticky pet-safe cream so you can moisturize your cat's dry paw pads and treat itchy, irritated dry skin.
24. A plant-based stainless steel cleaner and polish if your family doesn't seem to understand that there are handles (handles, people!) and unnecessarily smudge the fridge with their fingerprints.
25. A perfect egg timer that'll ensure that every egg you make from here on out is your preferred level of "doneness." (No more rock hard yolks when you want a runny center.) The face on the timer will change colors to indicate how cooked your egg is, removing any guesswork. Medium-boiled egg of my dreams, I'm coming for ya!
26. An acne patch because pimples always pop up at the *worst* possible moment. Hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil are gentle on the skin while still drawing out fluids and pus from your pimple.
27. And a set of magnetic air fryer cheat sheets for ensuring your foods emerge perfectly cooked instead of still raw or burned to a crisp because you guesstimated the cook time.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.