32 Products That Reviewers Say Left Them Totally Satisfied
Including a personal neck fan, a curl-defining jelly, and a virtually indestructible squeaky toy your dog *won't* destroy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An odor-eliminating spray because the smell of pee wafting from your carpet — even though you've diligently cleaned up after every pet mess — makes relaxing in the living room near impossible. Each spray releases bacteria that feeds on the ammonia left behind after your pet's accidents, eliminating the urine completely and deterring your pet from peeing in the same spot again.
Rocco & Roxie is a family-owned company named after the Magleby family's pets Rocco, a labradoodle, and Roxie, a former shelter tabby cat. They make a variety of pet supplies, including cleaners, treats, grooming tools, accessories, and toys.
Promising review: "We have a new dog that just isn’t getting the hang of training and pees in the same spot every day, and before him I had a senior dog that just lost control of his bladder and had been dealing with urine odor that just would not come out no matter what I did. One application of this and the smell is gone!! Totally satisfied with this product." —E. Moreland
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
Check out our in-depth Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator review.
2. A box of cleaning K-Cups that'll get rid of residue in your machine and prevent flavors from transferring in just one cycle. Or have fun descaling it multiple times. Your choice!
3. A foot file so your heels are in sandal-ready condition. Rub gently and watch the dead skin and calluses fall like shredded cheese to reveal baby soft heels.
Promising review: "I have always struggled with callused and dry feet. I dread summers and/or occasions where I have to wear dressy shoes, sandals, or slippers. I always rush to my nail salon and pay the extra $10 for them to remove my calluses. Icky! Well...gone are those days! This is one purchase that I am so happy and satisfied with. My feet felt amazing! They were soft and smooth, like I stepped out of a nail salon. It literally is a foot skin grater! Except that it did not hurt me at all. So, I give this foot file 5 stars and highly recommend it if you have thick calluses on your feet and want a salon like pedicure at home. Worth every penny." —mommy olive
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
4. A teeth-whitening pen that'll be a heck of a lot quicker (and taste a lot better) than those irritating whitening strips that slip and slide all over your teeth. You can use each pen ~20 times and should expect your teeth to lighten four to eight shades.
Promising review: "Whitens nicely and doesn't cause tooth sensitivity like the bleaching system I got from my dentist. Much more affordable too. Better than whitening strips that slide around and don't get to back teeth. Taste isn't great, but not so bad that it hinders my willingness to use. Very satisfied. Just ordered my second supply today." —magdalena
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $19.99.
5. A pack of matatabi chew sticks if you're tired of wasting money on catnip toys that your kitty couldn't care less about. Matatabi is a plant native to Japan and a catnip alternative (great for kitties who show no interest in catnip!). Plus, the stick format helps keep their teeth clean.
MeowyJanes is a wonderfully named small business based in New Egypt, New Jersey. It specializes in catnip and catnip alternatives.
Promising review: "My cat is such an energetic guy. So these are great for keeping him busy. He lays in one spot and rolls around enjoying his vines. He absolutely loves them! 100% satisfied catsumer." —Kat
Get them from Amazon for $9.97.
6. A plant-based stainless-steel cleaner and polish for anyone whose family doesn't seem to understand that there are handles (handles, people!) and unnecessarily smudge the fridge with their fingerprints.
7. Some washing machine cleaning tablets that clean and freshen the inside while dissolving residue because you keep your washing machine open when it's not in use yet it still smells moldy. What gives?
They're safe to use with pretty much any type of washer: HE or regular, top-loading and front-loading.
Promising review: "When I bought my house, it came with a front loader washer. The front loader was smelling pretty musty when we moved in. I have five kids so I do laundry for 7 or 8 people so it is pretty much running for four hours a day. I also have well water and sometimes we deal with mineral deposits in our shower, toilets, etc... Well, I decided to buy some of these tablets and it really freshened up the washer. It also cleaned the mineral deposits from the soap/bleach dispensing box. Very satisfied and definitely recommend." —Kim Wiese
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $11.99.
8. A cruelty free vitamin C serum that'll give your skin a much-needed pick-me-up. Just listen to the 44,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review: this stuff brightens, softens, and dramatically fades hyperpigmentation.
9. A bleach-free, no-scrub weekly shower spray so soap scum and shower grime buildup goes bye bye without you ever having to wipe. Rinse it clean the next day, and you'll be amazed to see those hard water stains on your shower door are *poof* gone.
Promising review: "Second time ordering this product. In my opinion this product works best if you clean your shower well before using Wet & Forget. After the initial cleaning you never have to work hard at cleaning your shower again. Wet & Forget does exactly what it claims. I spray the shower doors about every second or third week of use (two people in family, approximately six showers per week). You can let it stay on anywhere from 15 minutes to overnight and then spray it off. I have used his product for a year now and I am completely satisfied." —Happy customer
Get it from Amazon for $17.23.
10. A mosquito repellent that creates a 15-foot skeeter-free zone because these pesky bloodsuckers have ruined far too many camping trips.
Promising review: "Never have I ever been able to sit on my deck after 5:00 until now. I bought three just to be sure it would cover. I only use two. The mosquitoes seem to know the minute I turn them off turn. I am totally satisfied; this was money well spent." —Nise89
Get it from Amazon for $19.97+ (available in 11 colors and two styles).
11. A powerful snail repair cream if the hot summer sun has done a number on your skin. This product will help brighten dull skin, fade discoloration, add plumpness. Snail mucin extract is a popular ingredient in K-beauty products and is rich in hyaluronic acid (hydrates) and glycolic acid (stimulates collagen production).
Promising review: "I am in love with this snail repair cream! It has my skin looking and feeling amazing. In addition to hydrating my face, it has helped make a noticeable difference in the fine lines across my forehead and around the corners of my eyes. I use the cream twice a day. I also noticed a difference in how well my foundation goes on after applying the repair cream. My skin is also noticeably smoother and is so much softer than it was before I started using Seoul Ceuticals products. I am very satisfied with the results I’ve experienced so far and will continue to use this cream." —Aimee Weldon
Get it from Amazon for $17.95.
12. A portable neck fan for staying cool this summer. It's *checks phone* really damn hot outside, so you'll be grateful for the 78 air outlets blowing a refreshing breeze on your face and neck. It's both battery-operated and USB rechargeable, and runs for 4–16 depending on the fan speed.
Promising review: This neck fan is truly a great value for the money. I have compared many different neck fans and this fan is by far the best. And the best part for me is that the fan blows air around your entire neck, many others only blow air directly in front of your neck area or only blows air in front and sides of the neck. I work in a hospital and it gets extremely busy so appreciate that it doesn't look like in wearing a pair of headphones on the job. It fits great around my neck, it's much quieter than the other types, and the build and finish feels solid. I am very satisfied and I definitely recommend this neck fan as it will not disappoint." —MEO
Get it from Amazon for $31.99 (available in two colors).
13. A set of wad-free pads because they prevent your bedsheets from tangling in the wash. If you've ever opened the dryer expecting...well...dry sheets only to find them tangled in a damp ball, you need this.
Wad-Free is a small biz that was launched during the pandemic. Cyndi, the founder, learned CAD (computer-aided design) to create the pads.
Promising review: "Where has this been all my life? I saw Wad-Free on Amazon, thought to myself, 'Why not?' and then decided to give it a try, knowing that if I wasn't satisfied, I could return it to Amazon. Well, I'm not satisfied. I'm over the moon with this product and can honestly recommend it. Give it a try, you won't regret it." —Maureen A. Stanford
Get it from Amazon for $18.99.
14. A black car scratch remover to get rid of any reminders of the time you accidentally swiped the mailbox when you pulled into the driveway. It's also a much cheaper alternative to driving to the auto shop.
Promising review: "Wonderful car scratch remover that's very good for light scratches. I bought it for my daughter's car, which is a black 2020 Toyota Camry. Two weeks after I bought it, it had a scratch on the bonnet. My daughter was truly satisfied with this product. A single application and it was like new." —Luis Crus
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
15. An adorable and basically tear-resistant stuffed duck so you can stop spending money on toys that your furry destroyer shreds in approximately 10 seconds. This lil' yellow duck doesn't look like it, but it's built to last.
Promising review: "She can't tell me explicitly, but the incessant squeaking before bedtime assures me that my dog loves her Duckworth toy. She isn't super toy-motivated, but she enjoys the occasional chew on this cute duck, and that's enough to satisfy me — especially when 80% of her toys get totally ignored." —Emily G
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in three styles).
Check out my colleague's Multipet Duckworth dog toy review for more deets and some ~paw-sitively~ adorable photos of her Frenchie with his duck.
16. A box of pore-tightening, skin-lifting face masks that'll truly terrify you, first because you'll look like a zombie once you've applied it, and second because it's so darn effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Promising review: "Smells great! This face mask does exactly what it says. My skin is nice, lifted, and hydrated. There's a noticeable reduction in fine lines, improved texture, reduced my pore size, and eliminated some newly developed rough patches forming around the hairline. Couldn't be more satisfied with this product! I have pretty good skin for 37, but this mask has really helped take my skin to the next level!" —Samantha
Get a box of eight masks from Amazon for $21.50.
17. A hair wax stick if you don't want to deal with the mess of a gel or hairspray. Reviewers swear by it for laying their wigs, relaxed hair, and edges without looking greasy. A little goes a long way with this one!
It goes without saying that you 100% do not need to lay your edges if you don't want to!
Promising review: "I used it for the top of my lace front wigs, and it really helped with making the top flat and intact. It's also really good for flyaways (free standing hair strands). It’s worth the money, very satisfied." —Alison
Get it from Amazon for $9.75.
18. An air purifier for anyone who's felt personally victimized by seasonal allergies. This bad boy removes dander, mold, dust, and pollen in the air to help you breathe better.
Promising review: "What a great buy!!!! At this price, I did not expect miracles but that is what I got. I placed the unit in my home office and it completely changed the air quality in about 2.5 hours. I love love love it. I have since moved it to an upstairs closet that was 'stale' smelling and achieved a similar result. I use it daily. It also cuts virtually ALL of the dust out of the equation so my office, which is difficult to dust with its floor to ceiling, wall to wall, shelving, will not need to be dusted nearly as often. What a time saver. I would purchase again in a heartbeat. VERY satisfied with purchase and delivery was in less than 48 hours, which is incredible." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $88.96+ (also available in an Alexa-compatible version).
19. A crème to powder waterproof eyeshadow stick because a stay-all-day eyeshadow that won't fade or crease isn't too much to ask for. One end is the eyeshadow stick and the other is a built-in smudger so you don't need any brushes to achieve your eye look. Plus the formula is made with nourishing vitamin E and vitamin C.
Promising review: "I was looking for a sweat-proof cream shimmer for the inner corner of the eye because powders can irritate my eye. This is a great product that does not irritate at all and seems to hold in place all day long. I have not tried in all day full sun or at the pool, but so far it definitely does not move. Easy to remove with regular face washing routine. I add some with the pen and smear it a bit to blend with my finger, then add more as needed. Also using it to add dimension on the central part of the lid right above the lashes. I've also used it to highlight brow line, nose line, and even above the lips' cupid bow. Very satisfied, will reorder." —Nathalie
Get it from Amazon for $12.95+ (available in 15 shades).
20. A reusable silicone bag to help you reduce your reliance on single-use plastic bags. Plus the air-tight seal makes it great for sous vide and marinating in addition to just holding your snacks and leftovers. Just toss them in the dishwasher when they need a clean!
21. A curl-defining jelly so your strands are smoothed, soothed, and moisturized all dang day thanks to potent ingredients like marshmallow root (helps detangle), aloe juices (penetrates and hydrates the hair shaft), and nettle root (encourages hair growth).
22. A drain clog remover that'll conquer the hair monster in your shower drain, simultaneously impressing and disgusting you. Or you can let the hair glob remain in the pipes and at some point your shower will turn into a bath. Fun!
Promising review: "Instructions are very clear and easy to understand. I followed them and the tub drain was quickly unclogged from the hair. Very very satisfied with this product. Will definiteIy purchase again. So relieved to have this available to unclog my drains!" —Angie
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $8.99.
23. A two-tier no-drill corner shower caddy if you're tired of playing Tetris on your shower's ledges with your toiletries.
Promising review: "I needed a shower caddy that could stick to the wall. I didn’t want one that used suction cups as I’ve had bad experiences with those falling off the wall in the past. At first, I was skeptical as to whether the sticky pads that came with this would hold up to all of my products, but so far everything is staying put. It also fit perfectly above the installed shower shelf. Overall, I’m very satisfied with this product." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $21.95 (also available in black).
24. A V-neck backless dress for anyone who wants to be the center of attention but doesn't want said attention to come at the cost of your comfort. This little lace number is super soft on the skin and has a cute bow-tie design that'll earn you "oohs" and "ahhs" from every angle.
FYI, this is included in Prime Wardrobe so you can give it a trial run if you're a member!
Promising review: "Absolutely love this dress! Fabric is soft and comfortable. It's lightweight but it doesn't feel like I'll rip right through it either. I can wear a bra with this. It fits perfectly. Great chest coverage (I'm a 34D). So satisfied." —Kristin JoJo
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 33 styles).
25. An automatic toothpaste dispenser because I know you've always wanted one of these. It's great if you have little ones who make a mess squeezing toothpaste...and by little ones I mean a very messy roommate or partner.
Promising review: "I bought two of these and both work as intended. The adhesive is still holding strong and it's been over two months. They're also easy to clean and installation was simple. I'm satisfied with my purchase and would recommend." —JessK.
Get it from Amazon for $6.99 (available in three colors).
26. A moisturizing hair treatment to give your mane a quick burst of hydration. In just eight seconds — eight! — it starts working to leave your hair feeling silkier, softer, and smoother after washing for days on end.
27. An over-the-tank TP holder so you never have to text your roommate in a panic and ask them to leave a spare roll outside the door. It's also better than toilet paper stands, which always seem to be an inch too far away whenever you reach for the roll.
28. A reusable exfoliating Japanese towel that'll scrub your entire body clean until it feels as soft and smooth as a baby's bottom. Give yourself a good rub in the shower to slough away dead skin, help get rid of those annoying tiny bumps on the backs of the arms, reduce the frequency of ingrown hairs after shaving, and even help clear backne.
You can use this daily or weekly depending on how you feel about its abrasiveness.
Promising review: "My wife bought these for exfoliating skin. She reports that they work well for that purpose and help reduce ingrown hairs/blemishes. She gave me the blue one one day after I came in the house from working on one of the cars. I was filthy with oil, grease, and thick nasty sludge from a leaking engine. Normally it would take multiple washes and some harsh soap to get this stuff off. But with the intense scrubbing action of this washcloth I was able to get clean with the less harsh soap and less number of washings. I scrubbed pretty hard to get the stuff off. Its a fairly rough scrub cloth so you don't want to be scrubbing away on more sensitive areas. Some of the grease stuck in to the cloth, but with more soap and scrubbing the cloth against its self the sludge came right out. We are both satisfied with these scrub cloths." —Z
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $12.15+ (available in five colors).
29. A Tushy bidet attachment if you're a year into quarantining with your S.O. and have learned all their ~dirty~ secrets — including that they don't wipe well. This'll leave them (and you!) with a cleaner crack and help y'all reduce the amount of TP you use.
This is the one I use and I 100% recommend to my friends, family, and to you, dear reader. Installation was pretty simple; from start to poop it took about 15 minutes. The sensation is...interesting...to say the least but you definitely get used to it. In fact, I recently moved apartments and it's taken me awhile to hook up the bidet (I'm a procrastinator, OK?!). Oh how I've missed my bidet during this time (and I'm sure my butt feels the same way). But seriously, I cannot stress how life-changing getting a bidet is.
Promising review: "Easy to install and use. Note during testing of operations before initial sit and use, it can and will squirt you in the face. Impressive stream of water put out by the wand; it hit my shower door across the bathroom. All and all, satisfied, clean bums." —Polishspy
Get it from Amazon for $79+ (available in four colors).
30. A pound of cereal marshmallows, because as much as you love them, you've tolerated your roommate eating the marshmallows from your box of Lucky Charms for far, far, far too long.
31. A pair of compression bike shorts because you've finally had an epiphany and realized that bike shorts are indeed very stylish, especially when paired with a white T-shirt and a blazer.
Promising review: "These bike shorts fit me PERFECTLY! They're super comfortable to wear and aren't see through at all! I'm always nervous whenever I order clothes online because of the possibility of it not fitting, but these fit perfectly and I'm overall satisfied with them!" —Rina Park
Get them from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXXL, a variety of colors, and in multi-packs).