We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A beeswax wood polisher to revive your dinged and dented cabinets and table. This is a heck of a lot cheaper than actually replacing them, and using it on a regular basis can actually help keep the wood hydrated so it lasts longer.
2. A bottle of Fanola purple shampoo so your hair looks like it's straight from the salon between visits to your colorist. Say goodbye to brassy blonde!
3. A fabric defuzzer for cleaning up all the lint, pilling, and fuzz that's magically accumulated on your favorite sweater the night before you want to wear it. It has three settings so you can choose how close of a shave you want as well as a handy lint catcher.
4. A cooktop cleaner so your guests won't know that the last time you cleaned the stove was...the last time they visited your house. This kit comes with a bottle of cleaner, a sponge, and a scraper — everything you need.
5. And an oven cleaner for de-gunking the last five years' worth of meals from the sides and bottom.
6. A dandruff shampoo so you can banish white flakes from your scalp. It's made with ketoconazole 1%, an antifungal ingredient that'll tell your dandruff it's no longer welcome here.
7. A FlexiSnake that'll catch the globs of hair you shed before they clog your drains. It's collapsible and covered with 4,000 tiny hooks that snag strands that have collected in your plumbing.
8. A Schick Silk dermaplaning razor if the thought of trimming your brows reminds you of the horrible time in middle school that you accidentally shaved off half your eyebrow. Thankfully this has a precision cover to prevent such mishaps, and it's an itty bitty razor so you can stash it in your purse for touch-ups on the go.
9. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets that'll remove stains and stinky smells after you accidentally left coffee in your mug a few too many times.
10. A roll-on migraine stick to help soothe your mind-numbing headache with a mixture of peppermint, spearmint, lavender, and coconut oil.
11. A drill brush kit that'll forgive you for weeks and weeks of forgetting to scrub the tub. It comes with three different heads to take the work out of cleaning your bathroom. Just attach the brush head and flip the switch on your drill. Why work harder when you could work smarter?
12. A detangling brush because brushing should be easy and pain-free whether your hair is wet or dry. The Glide Thru Detangling Brush has flexible bristles that separate knots without pulling and breaking your strands.
13. A pumice cleaning stone that'll obliterate those caked-on hard water deposits without scratching your porcelain throne.
14. A jewelry-cleaning pen to make your jewels sparkle. It's compact enough to fit in your purse so you can use it on the go, yet it's powerful enough to clean days', months', and weeks' worth of dirt and grime that's dulled your stones' shine.
15. A cruelty-free lengthening mascara, because who doesn't want to be this fabu~lash~? It's lightweight, won't transfer, doesn't smudge, and lasts all day — what more could you ask for?
16. A mold and mildew remover so you can finally be free of those unsightly black splotches on your tile grout that semi gross you out...but not enough to actually clean.
17. A pet hair remover for anyone who loves their fur baby but also loves not having their outfit ruined by sitting on a furry chair. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
18. An eyeliner wing stamp to spare you the pain of drawing the *perfect* wing on one eye...and then having the other side look like it was done by a 6-year-old.
19. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets, because no one likes opening the dishwasher and finding white crusty deposits on their "clean" dishes.
20. An acne patch for those days when a pimple pops up at the *worst* possible moment. Hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil are gentle on the skin while still drawing out fluids and pus from your pimple.
21. A car seat gap filler you've probably seen on Shark Tank, because there's nothing more frustrating than dropping your phone down the crack between your seat and the console and going, "Welp, there goes my phone forever."
22. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement so dogs with skin sensitivities can just exist without scratching themselves until they bleed. These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help improve immune function, aide digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
23. A scalp massager that'll transform your shower into a five-star salon. A relaxing scalp massage is great for getting that blood flowing to your head while simultaneously breaking down buildup (hello hairspray and dry shampoo) that's making your hair oily.
24. A cup holder adapter to make room for your oversized bottles and prevent them from rolling around your car floor and praying they don't spill.
25. A jetted tub cleaner, because when was the last time you truly gave your whirlpool tub a really good de-gunking? This cleanser is made to flush out soap scum, body oils, and those black flakes that hide in your tub's jets.
26. A robot vacuum that'll do the cleaning for you. Schedule sessions from the remote and watch this little guy glide over wood, tile, and carpet, leaving behind a dust-free, hair-free, dirt-free trail.
27. A Revlon hot air brush to help you go from wet, tangled, frizzy hair to a sleek and shiny blowout in minutes.
28. A waterproof trash can so your garbage doesn't litter the floor.
29. A bottle of Bar Keepers Friend cleanser for keeping your stainless steel pots and pans looking presentable instead of covered with mystery stains. It's also safe to use on porcelain, brass, aluminum, ceramics, and glass.
30. A pot and pan organizer, because I bet your lids and cookware will come tumbling out of your pantry if I were to open your cabinets right now.
31. A carpet cleaner for getting rid of questionable stains, even old ones, from practically anywhere — including your car seats, the living room carpet, and even clothing.
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.