27 Products That Reviewers Say Left Them Totally Satisfied
Including silicone pads that prevent bra straps from digging, a teeth-whitening pen for sensitive teeth, and a splurge-worthy sponge that'll make cleaning...dare we say...fun.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A tonsil stone remover to treat the root cause of your bad breath. This tool has a built-in LED light so you can easily locate the tonsil stone. Plus it also comes with a syringe to help you wash out the pocket the tonsil stone left behind.
2. A pair of wireless Bluetooth earbuds that'll put your brand-name headphones to shame. Reviewers say the sound quality is surprisingly good given the earbuds' under-$25 price tag. And the battery life is equally amazing — listen for over six hours on a single charge (and get up to 30 hours of enjoyment with the charging case).
3. A speedy oven cleaner so you can de-gunk drippings from your last five years' worth of meals. It can power through baked-on crud, so all you have to do is wipe it clean.
4. A teeth-whitening pen for brightening your smile without the hassle of strips that slip and slide all over your teeth. You can use each pen ~20 times and should expect your teeth to lighten four to eight shades.
5. A Glossier cream blush because you're tired of applying blush and looking like a clown. This blendable, buildable formula gives you a beautiful and natural-looking flush of color. Apply it with your fingers for a stunning glow.
6. A portable dishwasher if you despise washing dishes by hand, don't have the space for a built-in, live in an RV, etc. This handy-dandy countertop dishwasher will clean your plates, cups, and utensils so you never have to pick up another sponge.
7. A powerful benzoyl peroxide body wash to target buttne, backne, and cystic breakouts. Benzoyl peroxide is an antimicrobial agent that targets the bacteria on your skin that causes acne and also helps clear out your pores.
8. A set of wad-free pads that'll keep your bedsheets from tangling in the wash. If you've ever opened the dryer expecting...well...dry sheets only to find them tangled in a damp ball, you need this.
9. A special broom for pet hair so you spend less time unearthing trapped fur from your carpet. The rubber head works as a magnet to attract stray hairs. There's also a built-in squeegee for wiping up liquids or for cleaning glass. Plus, the handle extends so it can reach practically any mess.
10. A knee stabilizer band for anyone who says, "Ugh, my knees" at least once a day. These soft, breathable bands can provide much-needed support during running, hiking, cycling, walking, exercising, and playing sports.
11. An eco-friendly hard-water stain remover because all the other glass cleaners in your cabinet haven't been able to do the job yet.
12. A combination hair dryer and styler brush if you want a salonworthy blowout without the hand cramps. This three-in-one hot tool does the job of hair dryer, straightener, and brush.
13. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets to clean your machine as it runs. No need to sigh in frustration every time you open your dirty dishwasher to remove your "clean" dishes.
14. A pack of solar-powered waterproof deck lights that'll illuminate all the dark areas outside your home. Attach them to deck railings, on the side of your stairs, to your fence, and wherever else it's a little dark and spooky at night.
15. A dryer lint brush so you can clean out your lint trap — I mean really clean it — since your fingers won't do the trick. It's also great for dislodging lint that's in the dryer vent pipe, which is a fire hazard.
16. A stainless-steel tongue scraper for banishing bad bacteria your toothbrush can't lift. It should help improve stinky breath so you won't suffer the embarrassment of someone offering you a breath mint.
17. A durable and splurge-worthy Skura sponge because they're designed to not trap food (genius!), dry hella fast, and resist odors — all the things your current sponge can't do. You can also tell when you need to switch out your sponge since the monogram fades over time.
18. A hair dew if your ~do~ could use some extra moisture. This vanilla-scented lotion is made with castor oil and olive squalane to nourish your locks and help prevent breakage.
19. A Maybelline concealer to mask dark circles and reduce under-eye puffiness (because what is sleep?). This may be what feels like the millionth Monday you've woken up wishing it was still the weekend, but at least you'll look fresh, well rested, and ready to take on the day.
20. A mounted brush that'll hold your cat's attention longer than any other toy. Just mount it to a corner with the included adhesive strips and watch as your beloved babies leave you for the warm embrace of this gray-and-white piece of plastic.
21. A set of shoulder-protecting pads so you don't have to deal with painful bra strips digging into your shoulders.
22. Some calming bites for high-strung and high-energy pets that are designed to comfort and soothe without causing drowsiness. Use them before a long car ride if you know travel winds up your dog. Or give them a chew after dinner to help settle them before bed and prevent some 11 p.m. living room zoomies.
Promising review: "My dog is about 7 and very anxious and gets stressed during storms, fireworks, etc. They don't cure it but I do believe they ease it for him. He seems to enjoy the flavor as well. They are a little expensive, but we use them sparingly and they have lasted awhile. Satisfied with this purchase!" —Keira Hale
Get it from Amazon for $28.97.