1. A cozy window hammock so your cat always has something interesting to look at. This is key to helping your pets stay active, because bored kitties often won't want to exercise.
2. A self-adhesive seal strip that'll soundproof a room while adding much-need insulation from drafts.
3. A pack of AirPod cleaners because you wanna clearly hear your true crime podcast. Squish the flexible square into your AirPod speaker, peel it off, and gasp in horror at the ear goop that's been dulling the sound quality. That goop!
4. A TikTok-famous pink cleaning paste if your little one went Baby Picasso on your furniture with a permanent marker. It's safe to use on so many surfaces — tile, glass, copper, cookware, furniture, and more — so you can buff away those stains and pretend they never happened.
5. A set of wad-free pads from Shark Tank for keeping your bedsheets from tangling in the wash. If you've ever opened the dryer expecting...well...dry sheets, only to find them tangled in a damp ball, you need this.
6. A vegan exfoliating body scrub to slough away the rough bumps on the back of your arms and legs (keratosis pilaris is its name but you may have heard it called "strawberry skin" or "chicken skin") with a combination of powerful alpha-hydroxy acids.
7. A bleach-free, no-scrub weekly shower spray so soap scum and shower grime buildup goes bye bye without you ever having to wipe. Rinse it clean the next day, and you'll be amazed to see those hard water stains on your shower door are *poof* gone.
8. A cruelty free vitamin C serum that'll give your skin a much-needed pick-me-up. Just listen to the 61,600+ people who gave it a 5-star review: this stuff brightens, softens, and dramatically fades hyperpigmentation.
9. A pair of super soft high-waisted leggings, because you deserve this level of comfort. More than 51,000 people have given them a 5-star review and say they're definitely opaque so you can live your best life without worrying about showing everyone your underwear.
10. A pet hair remover if you're tired of getting fur all over your clothes. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
11. A split cereal bowl for folks whose mornings are easily ruined by a bowl of soggy cereal (it me!). This keeps your Corn Flakes and the milk separate until you're ready to usher your breakfast bits down the slide and into the milk where they can sit and obtain the perfect level of crunch.
12. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets to clean your machine as it runs. No need to sigh in frustration every time you open your dirty dishwasher to remove your "clean" dishes.
13. An allergy supplement so your poor pup can find relief from itchy skin and allergies. These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients said to help improve immune function, aid digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
14. An electrical outlet cover with a power strip that'll hide cluttered cords stat. It's also pretty great if you want to push your furniture right up against the wall but can't because your phone charger adapter is in the way.
15. A pick-and-peel stone because it's a fantastic outlet for anxious hands and minds. Reviewers, especially folks who compulsive pick their skin and nails, swear by it for keeping their hands busy.
16. A pair of baggy overalls if you're ready to ditch tight sweaters and jeans for loose, flowy cotton linen.
17. A moisturizing hair treatment for a quick burst of hydration. In just eight seconds — eight! — it starts working to leave your mane feeling silkier, softer, and smoother after washing.
@lorealparis / Via www.instagram.com, www.amazon.com
Promising review: "I don’t usually do reviews on products, but for this one I absolutely have to. I have 3c type hair and struggle with a lot a breakage, unmanageability, and moisture. When my mom mentioned this product to me I didn’t take her seriously because of the simple fact that we have two completely different hair textures. I have never in my 22 years felt my hair like this. I feel like I have a completely different head of hair. This product is so amazing and I will FOREVER be using this product in my hair regimen. Thank you so much!! ♥️" —Theressa Hailey
Get it from Amazon for $8.97.