1. An adorable and basically tear-resistant stuffed duck so you can stop spending money on toys that your furry destroyer shreds in approximately 10 seconds. This lil' yellow duck doesn't look like it, but it's built to last.
2. A teeth-whitening pen because it's a heck of a lot quicker (and tastes a lot better) than those irritating whitening strips that slip and slide all over your teeth. You can use each pen ~20 times and should expect your teeth to lighten four to eight shades.
3. A TikTok-famous 1,000-piece puzzle from The Magic Puzzle Company if you love twist endings. Not only is the illustration so beautiful that you'll probably glue and frame the puzzle when it's completed, but it also features 50 Easter eggs throughout *and* a magical twist that reveals itself once the puzzle is finished.
4. The new AirPods Pro for blocking out the distracting noise of roommates, nearby construction, downstairs neighbors, and more with active noise cancellation. And there's transparency mode when you want to still be able to hear what's going on around you..
Promising review: "I have purchased every generation of AirPods. When I first read the reviews here, before purchasing these AirPods, I thought people were perhaps exaggerating a bit. But after having them for two days, what they say is absolutely true. The sound is amazing. Light years better than the AirPods Pro 1. It’s hard to believe that the richness of sound and bass can actually be produced by these small speakers. The noise cancellation feature is outstanding; in fact, when I took them out of my ears, and was hit with the onslaught of actual live sound around me, I realized just how effective the noise filtration is. They’re comfortable, fit great in my ears, especially with the choices of circular ear pads that are included, and the battery life is so much better than the previous generation. Love these guys. Very satisfying purchase." —M. SHAPIRO
Get them from Amazon for $229.99.
5. A pair of fleece-lined joggers to keep your legs nice and toasty if you're always freezing cold.
Promising review: "I'm very happy with these warm pants. My house is very cold in the winter, and I am very cold in the winter. A few reviewers commented that the fit is weird. It is not. These are sweatpants, and with a thick lining; what did you expect? They are very comfortable and warm. They are stiffer than regular sweatpants because of the lining. But they are sweatpants — meaning they were never meant to make you look like a fashion queen. Just imagine curling up on the sofa with hot chocolate and a friendly cat during polar vortex in your fleece lined pants. Nice and cozy!" —Angela Thompson
Get it from Amazon for $38.99 (available in women's sizes XS–XXL and 11 styles).
6. Some washing machine cleaning tablets that'll clean and freshen the inside while dissolving residue because you keep your washing machine open when it's not in use yet it still smells moldy. What gives?
7. A bleach-free, no-scrub weekly shower spray you'll reach for each Saturday so soap scum and shower grime disappears without you ever having to wipe. Rinse it clean the next day, and you'll be amazed to see those hard water stains on your shower door are *poof* gone.
8. A two-piece workout set made of a compressive yet stretchy material because you wanna look cute and feel comfy while exercising. This adorable top and leggings set might be just the thing to motivate you to load up a YouTube workout and roll out your yoga mat, or grab your water bottle and head to the gym.
9. A pet hair remover if you love your fur baby but hate how much they shed...on everything. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
10. An acne patch for those days when a pimple pops up at the *worst* possible moment. Hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil are gentle on the skin while still drawing out fluids and pus from your pimple.
11. An adorable bookmark book tracker to gamify reading and entice you to finally finish the story on your nightstand.
12. A leave-in conditioner that'll make brushing your hair less miserable for curly-haired and tender-headed tots (and adults!). It harnesses the hydrating, reparative, and detangling abilities of vitamin B5, jojoba oil, keratin, and more
Promising review: "This stuff is beyond 5 stars. I initially bought this for my son who is tender-headed. I have really curly hair and happened to break my ankle and was in the hospital for two weeks and couldn't wash and condition my hair like I do at home. I had what felt like dreadlocks in three places! I was hoping this would work on my hair and it was amazing! I completely soaked my hair with this stuff, waited a little while, and gently combed through it. I absolutely cannot believe how well it worked!!" —Bea
Get it from Amazon for $9.69.
13. A tub of brightening, firming, and rejuvenating eye cream so none of your coworkers ever suspect that you spend most nights scrolling through Instagram until 2 a.m. They'll all think you look perfectly well-rested.
14. A mold and mildew remover because you can set it, forget it, and come back in a few hours to see grout that looks like new. I'm talking basically every speck of black mold is gone! *Cues up "Do You Believe in Magic"*
15. A cruelty-free lengthening mascara if every mascara you've tried has disappointed you. Meet Essence's Lash Princess mascara. It's lightweight, won't transfer, doesn't smudge, holds a voluminous curl, and lasts all day — what more could you ask for?
16. A Chef iQ smart pressure cooker for making you feel like you're a member of the Jetsons family. You can connect it to your phone via the Chef iQ app and discover guided recipes so you can stop ordering takeout for every meal. Your old pressure cooker probably still uses a landline!
17. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets to clean your machine as it runs. No need to sigh in frustration every time you open your dirty dishwasher to remove your "clean" dishes.
18. An Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K that'll bring you thousands — literally thousands — of streaming channels, movies, and shows, as well as live TV, news, and sports.
19. A satin-lined beanie so you can keep your ears and noggin warm while preventing damage to your delicate strands. The silky smooth lining reduces frizz and friction against your hair so it stays smooth and moisturized.
20. A durable and splurge-worthy Skura sponge because they're designed to not trap food (genius!), dry hella fast, and resist odors — all the things your current sponge can't do. You can also tell when you need to switch out your sponge since the monogram fades over time.
21. A cold brew maker if coffee is your lifeblood and you need at least three cups to get anything done.
22. A heavy-duty oven scrub for attacking years of baked-on dinner explosions and drippings that coat the inside of your oven.
23. A Roomba to ~wipe the floor~ with all the other robot vacuums out there. It has smart sensors that adjust to your home's unique cleaning needs. And thanks to its powerful three-stage cleaning system, you'll be saying, "cya later" to pet hair and sneeze-inducing dander. It's compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa so you can start the cleaning with a simple voice command.
24. An interactive cat toy that'll quickly replace the bin full of other playthings you've bought your kitty over the years...and that they now won't even look at.
25. A TikTok-famous pink cleaning paste so it's NBD if your little one went Baby Picasso on your furniture with a permanent marker. It's safe to use on so many surfaces — tile, glass, copper, cookware, furniture, and more — so you can buff away those stains and pretend they never happened.
26. A box of cleaning K-Cups because they'll get rid of residue in your machine and prevent flavors from transferring in just one cycle. Or have fun descaling it multiple times. Your choice!
27. A nail file board if your dog's claws are overgrown. This is like an emery board for your dog and is great for pups who cannot handle clippers or grinders.
ScratchPad for Dogs is a small biz based in Atlanta.
Promising review: "Love this scratch pad! We adopted our dog almost a year ago and he's been terrified of clippers and grinders since day one. We've never been able to maintain his nails due to his super reactive anxiety around nail care. That's all changed since we got the Scratch Pad a few weeks ago! He took to it right away and his nails have shown significant improvement in just a few sessions!" —Kira Armajani
Get it from ScratchPad for Dogs on Etsy for $46.95+ (available in four styles and three grit levels).