We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Tushy bidet attachment if you've been with your S.O. so long that you know all their ~dirty~ secrets — including that they don't wipe well. This'll leave them with a cleaner crack and help y'all reduce the amount of TP you use. Plus it has the added benefit of water temperature control, meaning you can control how warm or cold the spray is.
Use our promo code BUZZFEED at checkout for 10% off!
This is the bidet I use and 100% recommend to my friends, family, and to you, dear reader. Installation was pretty simple; from start to poop it took about 15 minutes. The sensation is...interesting...to say the least but you definitely get used to it. In fact, I recently moved apartments and it's taken me awhile to hook up the bidet (I'm a procrastinator, OK?!). Oh how I've missed my bidet during this time (and I'm sure my butt feels the same way). But seriously, I cannot stress how life-changing getting a bidet is.
Get it from Tushy for $99+ (available in eight colors).
2. A 100 Things To Do scratch off bucket list so your plans no longer consist of the following exchange: "What do you want to do this weekend?" followed by "IDK, what do you want to do this weekend?"
Promising review: "The recipients of this poster loved the idea. They are an outgoing and adventurous couple. They said they would be hanging this in their office space and scratching them off as they complete them. They commented that moving to another country might not ever be scratched off but they are looking forward to doing as many as they can." —VLR
3. The Adventure Challenge: Couples Edition — a book of scratch-off dates to add some spontaneity to your long-term relationship. Each activity is a surprise until you scratch it off. You'll also get an instant camera so you can snap a pic of all the fun you have during each challenge.
Promising review: "The Adventure Challenge Couples Edition book has been such a great addition to our weekend plans! I love the spontaneity of not knowing what we're going to do every time we pull the book out. The last date we did we ended up setting up a movie on our patio complete with candy, an air mattress, and a makeshift TV stand. Needless to say it was just as fun setting it up as it was watching the movie! This is the perfect little gift for couple friends and it is such a fun concept. Can't wait for our next date!! :)" —Makenna W.
Get it from The Adventure Challenge for $147.99.
4. A set of long-distance relationship envelopes and notes because you want them to know you're thinking of them even if you aren't together right now.
Letters In The Sky is a UK-based small biz that crafts the cutest personalized paper goods.
Promising review: "Absolutely amazing! The seller custom designed some of the envelopes that were unique to my relationship. They arrived super fast and are perfect!! They are even big enough to put things in them like a snack or small gift! I love it and can't wait to surprise my LDR BF 🎁❤️" —Etsy Customer
5. A pack of iPhone chargers for any couple that has a line in their monthly budget called "phone charger replacement." These nylon braided cables have a 12,000+ bend lifespan meaning you can unsubscribe from your monthly Amazon order of a pack of chargers. No more fighting over the one working charger in the house.
Promising review: "I’ve got these in my vehicle and by the bed. They’re very durable and can’t kink. They charge really well. I’m very satisfied with them." —Jamie S
Get a five-pack from Amazon for $14.99.
Don't have an iPhone? These USB-C cables work great with most Android phones, and you can get them from Amazon for $7.99.
6. A dual zone comforter that'll keep the peace in the literal and figurative marital bed. Y'all have been together long enough yet you're still fighting over someone hogging the blankets or turning on the AC overnight even though it's 40 degrees outside? Rookie move!
Promising review: "This comforter is what we’ve always needed. My husband and I are always tangled in blankets because I need more but yet they always end up on his side. This comforter provides an all-in-one solution that keeps me warm and him cool and our bedroom looking calm and zen." —Hannah
Get it from Amazon for $129.99+ (available in four sizes and four colors).
7. A meal planner if you two often meet at the fridge at 6:30 p.m. on a Wednesday, pull open the door, and realize you'll have to order food again because there's nothing edible in the fridge. Plan the week's meals together so everyone's happy with what's on the menu.
Promising review: "These are really great, and have really helped me during the pandemic. I was completely disorganized and found myself always scrambling to figure out what to eat for dinner towards the end of the day. Using this to make lists helped me know what I was eating each day, and what ingredients I needed to have on hand." —Raina
Get it from Amazon for $9.95 (available in three colors).
8. And speaking of meals, an "all out of" grocery list so you can both mark things as you empty them. *looks pointedly at the person who used up all the oat milk and didn't tell anyone*
Promising review: "If you're like me, you become a deer in the headlights when you walk into the grocery store. That's why this notepad is a game-changer. We keep this on the refrigerator and check the appropriate box whenever we use the last of/realize we are out of something. I also use this list to plan for shopping trips. There is nothing worse than getting back from the store and realizing that you forgot to buy something essential. Making a list only helps when you think of everything that you need when you're making the list. 'All out of' provides a comprehensive list of the essentials and helps with the brainstorming process. I have already recommended this product to my friends." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $6.36+ (available in six colors).
9. And a Home Chef subscription to save your stomachs if all your attempts to cook fail. Select your favorite recipes for the week from Home Chef's menu and they'll send you everything you need (including pre-portioned ingredients) so you can actually enjoy the time you spend in the kitchen. They also offer ready-made meals in case you just don't have the time, energy, or inclination to cook.
Why it's great: Home Chef's selection of recipes and ready-made meals changes weekly so your tastebuds can take a break from eating ramen five out of seven nights. It also offers custom meal plans like Ready in 15 (ingredients come pre-prepped so you can get dinner on the table in 15 minutes), Slow Cooker, and Entrée Salads so dinner is easy peasy lemon squeezy.
What else to know: Menus change weekly so you're always in for a delicious treat. And it's easy to customize your recipes; substitute proteins if you don't like the meat in the picture, or double the protein if you know that one serving isn't enough.
Availability: Home Chef currently ships to 98% of the US. Enter your zip code during sign-up and Home Chef will alert you if you are outside of its delivery range.
Prices: $6.99+/serving (choose from two or four servings)
Check out the Baja Guacamole Salad (left) and Brown Sugar and Bacon-Glazed Scallops (right) featured above and current menu selections here.
10. A bottle of OLLY sleep gummies because y'all are on totally different sleep schedules, and you need some help catching some z's. They're made with a blend of L-Theanine, chamomile, and lemon balm — three ingredients that boost relaxation and increase your sleep quality.
Promising review: "I've tried other sleep products like the sleep drinks and other gummies but I keep coming back for these! They've worked the best out of any of the others I've tried! I fall asleep fast and stay asleep for the whole night. I also wake up feeling great! No hangover feeling at all!" —Jaime Arnold
Get a bottle of 50 gummies from Amazon for $12.41.
11. Or some foam earplugs for anyone whose partner is a late-night gamer while you're more of an "early to bed, early to rise" type. Raise your hand if you've ever been riiiiiiiight about to fall asleep and then you hear your partner shout, "Alright, where we droppin' boys?"
I live above a restaurant with outdoor seating *and* my downstairs neighbors' balcony is right below my bedroom window, so it can get a bit loud at night. Even with the white noise of my AC running, I was still woken up by the noise more than a few times. Of all the many things in life that I love, a solid eight hours of sleep is pretty high up there on my list, so I eventually decided to buy these earplugs. There's nothing fancy about them but let me tell you: they do their job and they do it well. I'm now sleeping through the night and the ear plugs stay wedged in my ears until morning. While they don't block out every bit of sound, they significantly dull the noises coming from below, and they're comfy to boot.
Get a bottle of 50 earplugs from Amazon for $8.99.
12. A pack of anti-snoring nasal strips that'll make it easier to breathe through your nose, because you shouldn't be snoring so loudly that you wake yourself up — or preventing your partner from falling asleep.
13. A pack of fizzing toilet tabs if the most common thing you two fight about is who's gonna clean the toilet. Now the answer can be no one...well kinda. Never touch a dirty toilet brush again with these dissolving cleaning bombs that'll disinfect your toilet for you.
Juniperseed Mercantile is a Colorado-based small biz run by science teacher Tiffany Norton. It specializes in all-natural cleaning, skincare, bath, and body products.
Promising review: "Like a bath bomb for your toilet! Works great, smells great, toilets were just as clean but with none of the chemicals! Fast shipping too! Thank you!” —Erin Horender
14. A box of 100 conversation starters so you never stop learning new things about your S.O. But don't toss out the deck once you've gone through it; revisit it in a little bit and you may be surprised how your answers change.
Promising review: "After 30 years with my spouse, we didn’t really talk much anymore. It was the usual what work junk happened, what was on the schedule, what we needed from the store, and what was on our phones. I am so grateful I stumbled on these cards. I gave them and a puzzle to my husband for Christmas. I think he thought it was corny, until we started. I started off telling him how much I miss conversation with him and that I love him and I would like to date him again. It has been wonderful to sit and work on the puzzle, with some low music on in the background, TALK and share a glass of wine together. We are loving these cards!" —KTB
Get it from Amazon for $18.95.
15. Or a set of 150 questions inspired by the Love Language test to deepen your connection even after all this time together.
Promising review: "My boyfriend and I have been together for a really long time and this game was still so much fun! We played it after a night of drinking wine and cooking so we were pretty honest during these questions. We almost went through the whole deck in one sitting but finally put it away so we can play again." —Chelsbells32
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
16. A eucalyptus lavender pouch because living with someone can be overwhelming and you just need a few minutes to yourself. Lock yourself in the bathroom, crank up the hot water, and enjoy some blissful and relaxing alone time.
Each bag lasts for two to three showers.
Eucalyptus Blooms is a North Carolina-based, woman-owned business that specializes in eucalyptus bunches designed to freshen up your home.
Promising review: "These smell AMAZING, and they're such a perfect size for the shower. I used to have big bundles of eucalyptus, but they always took up so much space. These are perfectly sized and the blend of Eucalyptus and Lavender is HEAVENLY." —Maggie
17. An easily washable and absorbent drip catcher for keeping the counter space between the back of your faucet and the wall dry and preventing arguments about why the heck they can't wash the dishes properly.
Two Lilacs Studio is a small shop based in Saint Helens, Oregon.
Promising review: "LOVE these splash catchers! They save me from having to chase the puddles that form around the base of our faucet before they start creeping over the counter. So reasonably priced, made well with neatly finished edges, and packaged with gift-ready care." —Alina
18. A cold brew maker that'll make enough caffeine for the both of ya. No more begging the other one to pick up coffee in the morning. And most important, no more being insufferable grouches because you haven't had your caffeine yet.
Promising review: "If you LOVE iced coffee (I drink it year round regardless of the weather) then you NEED this cold brewer. I work for Starbucks and I love our cold brew. I was skeptical to make it at home but I love it more than theirs. It’s especially nice since Starbucks only brews one kind of beans for cold brew, but at home you can brew your favorite kind. Absolutely love this and it’s worth more than it costs. A must-buy for yourself or a wonderful gift for the coffee lover in your life!" —j.blaine
Get the quart-size from Amazon for $19.99 (available in larger sizes).
19. A bleach-free, no-scrub weekly shower spray if you've been together so long that you no longer feel pressure to tidy up your bathroom for when they come over. This cleaner will make soap scum and shower grime buildup goes bye bye without you ever having to wipe. Rinse it clean the next day, and you'll be amazed to see those hard water stains on your shower door are *poof* gone.
Promising review: "We cannot BEGIN to tell you what a lifesaver this is! We have two old fiberglass tubs with vinyl shower enclosures that no matter what amount of scrubbing we have done with everything from bleach to cleanser to vinegar and baking soda would NOT come clean. After I took my shower last night, I sprayed down the tub and walls. Within minutes, all the built-up water deposits and dirt and grime began to melt away in front of my eyes. I left it on overnight, and when I got up this morning, it did not look like the same tub and shower. This product is a godsend, especially for old folks like us who have difficulty getting down on our hands and knees and scrubbing anything. More importantly, it performs as advertised. We plan on using it as part of our weekly cleanup routine, in addition to purchasing the Wet and Forget Mold and Mildew Remover for use on the vinyl siding of our house. This is truly an overnight sensation!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.94.
20. A fill-in-the-blank book so you can spell out all the reasons you love your significant other...like when they leave you little presents around the apartment, aka dirty cups and dishes. OK, maybe not that...
Promising review: "This book was a lot of fun to fill in with fun memories and personalized sentiments. There are many, many pages so be prepared to sit down and think of a lot of ideas to completely fill this book. I gave this to my boyfriend as a gift and he thought it was so sweet that he cried the good kind of tears. Very clever gift idea." —Denise K
Get it from Amazon for $11.65.
22. A froggy dishwasher magnet because you've both let dirty dishes sit or run the dishwasher multiple times even though the dishes inside were clean. This informative and toad-ally (I know, I know, it's a frog) adorable magnet will end that confusion.
Ains Yeager is a Seattle-based small biz creating inclusive pins, stickers, patches, and more.
Promising review: "This is going to be a lifesaver for my dishwasher, as well just a nice little aesthetic art piece! It looks just as pictured, and is a great addition to our kitchen." —Julien
23. A scratch off world map for the couple who's always exploring. Don't forget to scratch off all your past adventures...and at this point in your relationship, there are a lot of them.
Promising review: "I ordered this as a gift for my boyfriend who is a pilot. My thought was we could use it to scratch off places we visit together or even places he has flown to for work. He absolutely loved it! It is the perfect size, perfect for framing and hanging on the wall; he plans to get an open frame and scratch off places while it hangs on the wall. It was delivered tube style and I was hesitant about some countries being scratched off like others noted but it was delivered spotless! I highly recommend this map for anyone. I’m not sure I could’ve found a better quality map either!" —Ashley C.
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
24. A Squatty Potty that'll help you both open up...your anal canals, that is, so it's easier for things to exit. Now you can enjoy dinner without your partner telling you how constipated they are. Of course, you'll still talk about your bowel movements...but this time you'll share how good the go was.
Promising review: "What can I say? The process of excretion can only be compared to a real life exorcism where it feels, pleasantly if I may add, that the devil himself is trying to burst out of your gut. Needless to say, the stool changed my life. I found myself creating excuses to run to my magical place and discharge whatever little portion of food was left inside me; I was hooked. Soon people started wondering why I've become so distant; the stool had taken over my life. It would have taken over your life too if you would have experienced the kind of pleasure that I was now enjoying; it was my high." —Dino
Get it from Amazon for $20.99.