We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pet hair remover for anyone who's tired of getting fur all over their clothes. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
2. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement so dogs with skin sensitivities can just exist without scratching themselves until they bleed. These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help improve immune function, aide digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
3. A joint support chew with glucosamine, an anti-inflammatory ingredient that'll lubricate your pup's joints so they engage in zoomies without pain. These are especially helpful for very active doggos as well as working breeds and senior pooches.
4. A creamy paw butter because your pet deserves a little spoiling. This balm moisturizes dry, cracked paws and snoots and is safe if licked or swallowed.
5. An aesthetically pleasing felt mat if you're tired of Fido making a mess whenever they drink water. This sleek and modern mat is water resistant and creates friction so their water bowl doesn't move around when they're drinking.
6. A nail grinder for trimming your pup's claws so you can cuddle without getting scratches all over your legs and arms. It's super quiet and smooth, which is ideal for dogs who get spooked by regular nail clippers.
7. An anti-fungal antibacterial spray made with cooling aloe to treat a range of skin conditions, including allergies, cuts, hot spots, infections, rashes, and scrapes.
8. A pet brush that'll do the hard work of detangling your pet's matted fur while also removing dead hair to reduce shedding and keep your vacuumed floors fur-free. The stainless steel blade is packed with tiny teeth that are long enough to grasp loose hairs in your dog's undercoat.
9. A wood kennel cover because it'll help you maximize space in your small apartment. Not only will it make your dog's crate less of an eyesore, but it'll also turn it into a functional piece for holding bits and bobs. One reviewer even turned their dog's crate into a desk!
10. A bag of oral hygiene sticks if you're looking to loosen built-up plaque and tartar on your dog's teeth. They also contain hemp seed and fatty acids to help support your pooch's immune function and skin health.
11. An interactive dog toy for the doggo who loses interest almost immediately. Your fur baby will spend hours rooting around the trunk for squirrels — and you'll finally have some time to yourself.
12. An ear treatment to clean your poor pet's ears of buildup and prevent inflammation and irritation. These ear drops are designed to protect against a variety of fungal and bacterial infections, like yeast and staph infections.
13. An adorable and basically tear-resistant stuffed duck so you can stop spending money on toys that your furry destroyer shreds in approximately 10 seconds. This lil' yellow duck doesn't look like it, but it's built to last.
14. A cleansing wrinkle cream that'll wash away tear stains and prevent moisture from building up in skin folds. This is especially useful for squishy-faced breeds — like Frenchies, bulldogs, and pugs — but long-haired breeds can also benefit too.
15. An antibacterial toothpaste that's safe to swallow, because preventing plaque buildup can keep your dog's breath smelling fresh. The vanilla mint scent won't make you want to barf like meat-flavored animal toothpastes, and your fur baby will love the taste.
16. A liquid tartar remover if your dog desperately needs their teeth cleaned but also won't let you near them with a toothbrush. (Think of it as doggy mouthwash!) Just add this to their water and you'll notice your dog's plaque and bad breath subside.
17. An eye rinse for clearing away debris that could be irritating your dog's eyes. Plus, it'll help get rid of tear stains — aka those annoying reddish streaks some dogs have around their eyes.
18. A set of mini combs to gently detangle the fur around their eyes that's been crusted with eye boogers. This stainless steel brush delicately picks out the goop so you don't have to touch it yourself.
19. A wood polish so you can hide the scratch marks from your dog's overgrown nails along the bottom of your doors and on your wood floor.
20. A flea and tick shampoo that'll decimate the flea and tick population in your pet's fur. It's gentle enough for pups with sensitive skin, plus it'll leave your fur boy smelling delightful and fresh.
21. A plush Snuggle Puppy, because sometimes our four-legged friends need a furry companion too. It's great for pups who are being crate-trained, plus it produces a heartbeat that anxious pooches may find soothing.
22. A nail file board if your pup hates getting their nails trimmed but the scratch marks their overgrown claws make on your wood floors make you sad. This is like an emery board for your dog!
23. A feed the dog magnet for pet ~pawrents~ who are tired of asking each other, "Did you feed the dog this morning?"
24. A devastatingly effective handheld vacuum to suck up pet hair. It has a special rubber nozzle that picks up fur with ease, especially on hard-to-vacuum areas like stairs. There's no bag, so simply pop off the canister when you're done vacuuming and dump the contents in the trash.
25. An electric pet shaver so trimming your pet's fur is a breeze. This set comes with four guard combs so you don't accidentally nick the skin, as well as a set of clippers. Reviewers say it's quiet — a plus if your pets are sensitive to noise.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.