We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A blackhead remover vacuum for your beauty-obsessed friend who also loves watching blackhead extractions. Its powerful head sucks up blackheads, whiteheads, sebaceous filaments, grease, and leftover makeup, and it comes with four different attachments and five suction levels.
2. A BuzzFeed Tasty seasoning kit to give the gift of ease. These five blends will basically replace the random assortment of spices that are cluttering their kitchen.
3. A prickly pear cactus kit for the friend who's capable of killing plastic plants. Plus, you even get a chic terra-cotta pot.
4. A heated back and neck messager so they finally stop complaining about their aches and pains (and so you can steal it whenever they're not using it.)
5. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey, because you truly comprehend how much they (and you!) love a combination of sweet and spicy. Drizzle it on pizza, ice cream, waffles, wings, cheeseboards, and even in cocktails to create something un-bee-lievably delicious.
6. Or a Sriracha keychain — a gift that'll bring the heat for any food masochist. They'll never eat another boring meal with the help of this lil' guy.
7. *Or*, a bottle of Truff hot sauce, a sophisticated condiment made with chilis, agave nectar, spices, and, of course, black truffle, so they can transform any meal into a gourmet experience. *chef's kiss*
8. A set of color-changing lip balms with flowers inside for anyone with chronically dry lips who's tried just about every other lip balm.
9. A box of British chocolates, or sweets as they would call them, to take their tastebuds on a trip across the pond.
10. A screen cleaner so the neat freak of your friend group is never annoyed again by a streaky, fingerprint-covered phone screen. It also works for desktops, laptops, and other devices.
11. A pair of ankle socks, because all the book lover in your life wants for the holidays is a few blissful uninterrupted hours to read.
12. A mini Mickey Mouse waffle maker so they can achieve their dreams of being a kid again — but only if they share!
13. A primer that'll transform their already beautiful face into a smooth, even canvas for makeup. It's made with green tea extract and collagen to protect and moisturize the skin.
14. A mini Bob Ross bobblehead who'll bring joy to their life *and* their work desk.
15. Or, a screaming goat who sits on a tree stump and shrieks whenever you touch it (honestly, same) if that's more their style.
16. A Revlon hot air brush so they can go from wet, tangled, frizzy hair to a sleek and shiny blowout in minutes.
17. A set of magnetic balls for your desk neighbor whose constant fidgeting is the bane of your existence. These lil guys are buildable, moldable, and, most important, quiet.
18. A hair finishing stick that'll clean up all those random strands that escape from ponytails and buns. It's basically like a mascara wand coated in natural plant oils for your hair. File this under really practical gifts you never knew existed.
19. 642 Things to Draw, a guided art journal to keep them occupied from now until next next year. The prompts range from simple (draw a bicycle) to downright odd (draw the sound of girlish laughter).
20. Or, Hand Lettering 101 for the friend who's skilled at penmenship. Also, Meghan Markle did calligraphy before she met Prince Harry, and I'm not saying that this book will help them marry their own prince, but I'm also not saying that that is outside the realm of possibility.
21. And if all else fails, a no-frills five-year one-line-a-day journal, because it'll take them a few minutes each day to complete and give them years of happy memories and forgotten moments to flip through.
22. A pack of 20 hair clips to help them turn around any bad hair day. Plus, there's enough variety within this pack that they'll find the perfect hair clip for every outfit.
23. A cold brew maker if coffee is their lifeblood and they need at least three cups to get anything done. This way they can skip the weak stuff in your office and head straight to this bad boy.
24. An over-the-sink makeup mat because they could use more flat surfaces in their teeny tiny bathroom to hold their makeup. No more accidentally knocking over that really expensive foundation and watching it go down the drain. 💸
25. A 5-in-1 wine stopper to instantly elevate the $7 bottle of wine they're serving at their holiday party. It's also an aerator, stopper, pourer, filter, and re-corker.
26. An cruelty-free lengthening mascara for the friend who's tried just about every mascara but hasn't found one that won't flake, fade, or streak. Spoiler: this is the one!
27. A National Geographic geode kit that'll make for a ~smashing~ gift. Now hand me those goggles, please!
28. A pore-tightening, skin-lifting face mask that'll truly terrify them first because it makes you look like a zombie when it sits on your face, and second because it's so darn effective.
29. A Lego ship in a bottle for entertaining both adults and kids. It comes with 962 pieces so consider yourself occupied for the next few hours.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.