We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An easily washable drip catcher to prevent the counter space between the back of your faucet and the wall from turning into a puddle after you wash the dishes. This absorbent mat sits snugly around your faucet so the back section of your sink area stays dry.
Hustle & Sew is a small shop based in Saint Helens, Oregon.
Promising review: "LOVE these splash catchers! They save me from having to chase the puddles that form around the base of our faucet before they start creeping over the counter. So reasonably priced, made well with neatly finished edges, and packaged with gift-ready care." —Alina
2. A mold and mildew remover that'll allow you to set it, forget it, and come back in a few hours to see grout that looks like new. I'm talking basically every speck of black mold is gone! *Cues up "Do You Believe in Magic"*
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing. I live in an older apartment complex and even though I scrub and clean my bathtub every week, the caulk around the edge still managed to grow mold and turn brown/ black. I scrubbed with many different products and it didn't seem to make a difference. I found this product and the transformation is huge. First, it's easy to apply because of the squeeze top. I was able to just really focus on the caulk. Then, because it's a gel, it stayed put and didn't ooze everywhere. It really surprised me on those vertical sides. In the first picture, I already scrubbed my tub and even used some sturdy brushes attached to my power drill. The second half of the picture is after five hours of letting this mold remover soak and just wiping it off." —Rochelle
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
3. A waterproof trash can if you always forget to bring empty water bottles and fast food trash inside. Don't let it sit in your car and stink it up. This handy receptacle can fit in the nooks and crannies of your car so your kid can through away their breakfast wrapper instead of leaving it for you to find two weeks later.
4. A pack of AirPods cleaners because the last time you offered your buddy an earbud to listen along with you, they actually recoiled in disgust when they saw how gunked up your AirPods were. Squish the flexible square into your AirPod speaker, peel it off, and gasp in horror at the ear goop that's been dulling the sound quality.
Promising review: "I bought this after seeing it on some BuzzFeed list and thinking about how gross my AirPods probably were. When they came in the mail, I used them immediately. They got all the gunk out that was in the little holes. THEN my husband comes in and sees and wants to use them for his. I learned he has never even tried to clean his own AirPods (?!) DISGUSTING and amazing. It got everything out of his." —Amazon Customer
Get 24 from Amazon for $15.99.
5. The Clean Ball, a genius German invention so you can get rid of purse sand — y'know, the fine layer of dirt, dust, crumbs, grit, and who knows what else that you scrape your hand against whenever you're rooting around your bag and you brush the bottom of your tote. Inside the honeycomb pink ball is a smaller sticky ball that picks up debris and washes clean so you can reuse it.
Promising review: "This little ball is genius! It rolls around in my purse, which I live out of. It picks up a lot lint, debris, or even crumbs. It's easy to find with the bright pink. Just remove and wash and it’s ready to go again. The price was great and something I can use for years. If you live out of your purse this a must have!!" —dj3biggs
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in pink and gray).
6. A devastatingly effective handheld vacuum for sucking up pet hair. It has a special rubber nozzle that picks up fur with ease, especially on hard-to-vacuum areas like stairs. There's no bag, so simply pop off the canister when you're done vacuuming and dump the contents in the trash.
Promising review: "I have a 13-year-old beagle and my daughter has two rescue kittens, one of which is a Maine Coon. Needless to say there's lots of hair in my home and on my furniture. I tried a lint remover, a Shop Vac, and manual labor to get all the hair off my couches with no luck. Then I found this on a BuzzFeed article. Wow. The reviews lured me in and the actual product sold me. I spent two glorious, satisfying hours yesterday vacuuming hair off every surface in my house and I can't believe how awesome this little machine is!" —Jacque Jones
Get it from Amazon for $30.99.
7. A heavy-duty oven scrub to make it look like the years of baked-on dinner explosions and drippings that coat the inside of your oven — poof! — never happened. It'll clean stains right before your eyes; no need to let it sit overnight!
Everneat is a small business based in Fairfield, Connecticut, that specializes in natural cleaning products.
Promising review: "This product is amazing! It works fast with pretty minimal elbow grease. The stainless-steel sponge that comes with it makes it easier. And it smells great!" —Melissa C.
8. And a set of oven liners that'll catch crumbs before they can permanently attach themselves to your oven and create a big freaking mess you'll spend hours cleaning. Raise your hand if you hate cleaning your oven. Great. Now take that same hand and click the "add to cart" button.
Promising review: "I got tired of cleaning the bottom of my oven out after every drip and spill, or running the 'oven clean' option, which uses up so much energy and makes my house HOT during the process. I used to have foil on the bottom of the oven to help with spills, and that improved things greatly — but then you have to replace the foil after a while. I had to cut them to size, which was easy to do with a simple pair of household scissors. Then I placed them in the oven (they look nice!), and I waited for it to get messy. I cooked something super messy and finally needed to clean the liner. It was SO easy; I put it in the sink and used my sink sprayer and everything immediately slid right off the liner. No problem! I have a double oven, so I was glad this pack came with more than one. I have one in each oven and one on standby in case I need it. I know that having a dirty oven isn't the worst thing in the world, but if it matters to you, try these!" —Hpg
Get a set of three from Amazon for $11.99.
9. A high-tech Litter Robot if you'd be happy to not scoop poop until 2023...OK 2024...OK never TBH. This fancy litter box cleans up after your cat just 30 seconds after they've done their business so you don't have to worry about lingering odors. The efficient litter sifting not only means fresh litter for the next kitty, but it reduces litter usage by 50% = less money spent on expensive and heavy bags and boxes of litter.
BuzzFeed editor Jenae Sitzes swears this thing is worth the price tag:
"When my mom first told me about this $500 automatic litter box she'd read about somewhere, my eyes just about popped out of my head thinking about spending that much on a thing that my cats poop in. But after thinking about it some more, I realized it's actually a pretty reasonable investment since I plan on owning cats forever but shamefully hate cleaning out their litter boxes as often as they really should be.
I've been using the Litter Robot myself for almost a year now, and I'm pretty sure both me and my two cats are way happier for it. After a cat is done using it, the Litter Robot waits a set amount of time until the cat's presence is no longer detected, then begins to rotate, collecting the waste into a bag at the bottom while retaining the clean litter in the barrel. I usually don't detect a smell from it afterward, though once the bag starts to get really full, you might get a subtle reminder that you need to take it out. I only have to take out that bag about once a week, and a flashing light will let you know when it's full.
Initially, the cats were a little spooked by the sound of the Litter Robot during a cycle, and for the first few weeks, they would just sit and stare at it, as if it would get up and run at them if they took their eyes off it. At this point, though, they've completely adjusted and accepted it as their way of life, making my life a heck of a lot easier while ensuring they always have a clean bed of litter. It's a pricey purchase, to be sure, but if cleaning out the litter box daily or even every other day is hard for you and you'd rather not think about it much at all, I say the Litter Robot is worth it. One thing to note: It's quite large, so make sure you have a dedicated space for it."
Get it from Litter Robot for $549 (available in white or gray).
Looking for a cheaper option? Here's another self-cleaning cat litter box from Amazon that reviewers like — it's smaller and utilizes disposable trays instead.
10. A denture cleaner because you scrub and scrub and scrub your retainer each night, but it's somehow still coated in some weird white film. These fizzing tablets will blast away odor-causing bacteria, discoloration, and plaque from your Invisalign, retainers, dentures, night guards, and more.
Promising review: "I really loved this product. I am currently waiting for a new Invisalign set. My old Invisalign needed to be cleaned. I read the reviews and decided to purchase. OMG it worked! There was a fresh taste and they were clean. I wished I had found this product sooner. I did let them soak overnight only because I had been wearing them for the last four months. Nothing happened to Invisalign; there was no weakness or anything. Just very clean and fresh. If I could have given the product 10 stars I would have." —Lisa R.
Get 120 tablets from Amazon for $20.82.
11. A bleach-free, no-scrub weekly shower spray so soap scum and shower grime buildup goes bye bye without you ever having to wipe. Rinse it clean the next day, and you'll be amazed to see those hard water stains on your shower door are *poof* gone.
Promising review: "We cannot BEGIN to tell you what a lifesaver this is! We have two old fiberglass tubs with vinyl shower enclosures that no matter what amount of scrubbing we have done with everything from bleach to cleanser to vinegar and baking soda would NOT come clean. After I took my shower last night, I sprayed down the tub and walls. Within minutes, all the built-up water deposits and dirt and grime began to melt away in front of my eyes. I left it on overnight, and when I got up this morning, it did not look like the same tub and shower. This product is a godsend, especially for old folks like us who have difficulty getting down on our hands and knees and scrubbing anything. More importantly, it performs as advertised. We plan on using it as part of our weekly cleanup routine. This is truly an overnight sensation!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.74.
12. Some stain-removing tablets for lifting spills, set-in stains, and all the other mess you've made on your clothes. Toss one in with a regular load and your whites will emerge dramatically whiter.
The Fizz Whiz is a small business based in Tampa, Florida.
Promising review: "All I can say is, 'Wow!' I was skeptical to use this because I have softened water and tabs do not dissolve in my washer. But I decided to try it because of all of the positive reviews. I put two tabs in my top load washer and washed a vest that had a nasty sweat ring stain around the collar. I previously soaked the vest for six hours in another whitener but that stain was still noticeable. After washing it ONE TIME with these tabs, that sweat stain is gone! I am very impressed and will keep these tabs on my Favorites list!" —Miriah
13. A pack of foaming garbage disposal cleaners that'll deodorize your sink ASAP and get rid of the funk. Please, please, please do not stick your hand down the drain; let this do the work instead!
Promising review: "This product really works! We were dealing with a foul stench coming from our disposal for some time. We tried boiling water, vinegar, etc. This stuff sniffed out the smell real quick and deodorized it as well." —James Tiberius Kirk
Get a pack (good for four uses) from Amazon for $3.98.
14. A box of cleaning K-Cups that'll get rid of residue in your machine and prevent flavors from transferring in just one cycle. Or have fun descaling it multiple times. Your choice!
15. An EasyWring microfiber spin mop if you're envious of the sparkly clean floors you see on #CleanTok. Its specially designed microfiber mop head (which is machine washable, btw!) is so effective at grabbing dirt and grime that you can skip the harsh chemicals and clean with just water! And ofc it has a built-in wringer and splash guard (no one wants dirty water splattered on their face!).
Promising review: "I had had it with my broken basic mop and bucket. I tried to just get a dollar store Swiffer to get us by, but that wasn't cutting it at all. With three boys and a dog that makes his rounds on all the furniture and every exposed corner, I had to do something. After seeing a TikTok where a woman demonstrated this mop to clean her walls, and hearing my boss raving about it, I decided to click the Amazon button. Let me tell you, I HATE cleaning, I HATE mopping, but I LOVE for things to be clean. I was able to mop the entire house TWICE (Because it was that dirty. Please don't judge.) within an hour. A few days later I mopped the entire house again within 10 minutes because they weren't quite as dirty. On another positive note, my boys love the spinner and think it’s a toy! So, every time I get the bucket out my 10-year-old and 4-year-old ask to mop the house because they think it’s fun. MAJOR BONUS!" —Molly
Get it from Amazon for $32.97.
16. A pack of stain-removing pads because owning a pet = a lot of messes. Pee? Check! Poop? Check! Vomit? Check! (You can even use them to clean up your wine spills.) Just lay them over the spot, give 'em a stomp to activate their cleaning powders, and watch the stain disappear — no bulky carpet steamer necessary!
Promising review: "WOW! Honestly, I was a little skeptical of the promise of these pads, but I bought them just to try out. THEY WORKED AMAZINGLY WELL! Seriously. I have some stains that are 1.5–2 years old. I've tried everything to get them out. I put these pads on the stains (two to cover the spot), let sit for about an hour, pulled them up, and the stain was gone. I truly couldn't believe it. The pad was yellow. Somehow the old urine was soaked up into the pad. My carpet looks like new. I couldn't recommend these any higher for what I wanted and what I got. Wish I could give this more than five stars." —Matt
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $24.99.
17. A Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning stamp so you can polish your toilet without ever having to pick up a dirty toilet brush. *shudders* The stamp releases the cleaning gel, which foams and cleans your toilet.
Promising review: "I was sooo skeptical and was confused about how they’d work but the gel solidifies and with every flush, suds wash through with the water and it really makes a fresh difference. Also the scent is light but really nice and fresh! I recommend these 100%! They’re super interesting but they do the job." —Janet
18. A grooming glove for anyone who doesn't have the energy to chase their dog around the house with a brush. This'll satisfy your fur baby's endless desire for some rubbies as well as your desire to not live in a house that's covered in dog fur.
Promising review: "The glove is super comfortable and using it couldn’t be more foolproof: just put it on and run your hands through your pet’s fur. That’s it! The silicone grooves pick up so much fur with ease. Like, my dog looks close to hairless. HOW is he shedding so much!?!? After a few runs, I found that I would have to remove fur from the glove before continuing (you can pick up the fur with your other hand or run the glove under some water — either works) but it’s no biggie. The silicone actually makes it really easy to keep this clean. We got Rockie when he was 5 and he’d been riddled with skin issues and allergies, so I was pretty nervous to use anything that could potentially aggravate his conditions. However! Not only does this *not* bother his skin, but he…loves this. A lot. He starts snoring after exactly two run-throughs on his back. Also, his coat looks SO shiny after each use! TL;DR: this is one of those inexpensive add-ons that any pet owner should have on hand." —AnaMaria Glavan
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in three colors).
19. A microwave steam cleaner to melt away the baked-on crud that's clung to the sides of your microwave since, well, we're not exactly sure how long it's been there but suffice it to say it's been awhile.
Promising review: "Something I didn't believe until I tried it. So easy to follow directions, written on Angry Mama. Was disappointed when I opened the microwave to see the filth still on it. Was wishing it would magically taken care of itself. But all it took was a quick swipe with a paper towel and GONE. Loosened everything, which is half the process. My microwave was sooooo white once cleaned!! Would buy as gifts." —JDesmond
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in four colors).
20. A spinning makeup brush cleaner that'll save you many precious hours you'd normally spend cleaning and drying your brushes. It swirls your brushes in soapy water until leftover makeup, dead skin cells, dirt, and debris are gone, and then it spins the brush until it's dry.
It comes with the brush spinner, charging station, eight rubber collars that securely connect the makeup brush to the spinner, a glass bowl, and a splash guard ring.
Promising review: "I use my makeup brushes daily, and they get filthy. I've used other cleaners and this product wins hands down. The wand and the cleaner itself takes all the hard work and does it for you, not to mention the the brushes dry in seconds. This is the cleanest my brushes have ever been. Highly recommend." —Valerie
Get it from Amazon for $33.99.
21. A blind cleaner brush if you don't have the time or energy to clean each blind individually.
Promising review: "Where has this tool been all my life? This is a quick, inexpensive way to clean vinyl blinds. The tool is so easy to use that we have added the chore to my 9-year-old son’s list. We also use it on our metal indoor heat/air vent. Love that the tool comes with washable replacement dusters." —mastermom
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available in green).
22. A pet hair roller because you love your fur babies but hate how much they shed...on everything. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
Promising review: "Where has this been all my cat-loving life? Sticky rollers work fine for clothes, but this is the only product that has ever COMPLETELY removed all the cat hair from my bed. I have a long-haired 20-pound tabby and if you run your hands up his back a few times and fling the hair everywhere, it looks like it's snowing — he never stops shedding no matter what I do. After using the ChomChom, I can put on a black dress and roll around on my bed and not get a single hair on me. It's absolutely amazing. Everyone is getting one for Christmas, even if they don't have a pet. I don't care, it's THAT good." —Stephanie
Get it from Amazon for $27.95.
23. A drill brush kit so your arm isn't out of commission for a whole day after aggressively scrubbing stains for 10 minutes. Just attach the scrubbing brush head, flip the switch on your drill, and watch the dirt go straight down the drain.
Promising review: "I let my tub get extra dirty on purpose because I knew this brush set was coming. In five minutes my tub was sparkling clean. This item is no joke. The flat brushes are awesome for big surfaces and the cone brush hits the hard to reach corners. I liked them so much I bought a set for my mom." —Jason B.
Get it from Amazon for $12.70+ (available in soft, medium, stiff, and ultra stiff bristles).
24. And a mini power scrubber for targeting tinier (but no less annoying) messes. It's basically an electric toothbrush, but for cleaning tile grout and hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. This is gonna save you so much time and effort.
Promising review: "What a difference five minutes with this and Bar Keepers Friend can make! I was getting ready to refinish a dresser and the thought of having to scrub and polish all of the hardware had me thinking I should replace rather than reuse. I decided that I would use a toothbrush to attempt to keep the original hardware but saw this option and gave it a try. It was magic! Honestly, less than five minutes of scrubbing revealed the beauty of the hardware and while I need to do a little more work with the grout head (which I immediately ordered), the results were great. Since then, I have used it to clean those icky places on pots and pans by the handle, on small appliances, and more. I had to stop myself from roaming around the house looking for places to try it on! It's worth the money. I think I am going to get rechargeable batteries for it (but truly, I have used for over a month and the batteries are still fine)." —cphilburn
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
25. Some washing machine cleaning tablets to clean and freshen the inside while dissolving residue because you keep your washing machine open when it's not in use yet it still smells moldy. What gives?
They're safe to use with pretty much any type of washer: HE or regular, top-loading and front-loading.
Promising review: "I have been using bleach to clean my machine for some time, but decided to give this a try a few months ago. My very first clean with Affresh left me surprised and delighted for not only did it clean my machine, it eliminated the nasty smell that always transferred to my clothes thanks to a build up of mold I didn't even know about. Every month now, I toss a tablet into the drum and let it work its magic. Now, my machine is cleaner than ever, and my clothes always smell wonderfully fresh." —Kelli Crawford
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $11.98.