1. A pumice cleaning stone for powering through tough rust, lime, and calcium streaks that have retired many a toilet scrubbing brush. Give your tired arms a break and let this little guy rub away discoloration with ease. This nontoxic cleaner is tough on dirt but gentle on porcelain so you can sit atop the glistening throne you deserve.
Promising review: "I’m doing a happy dance right now! My toilets have had mineral rings in the bowls from well water since we bought our house five years ago. During those five years, I have purchased NUMEROUS products to try to remove the rings. Every single one failed. I had come to terms with the idea that if I wanted pristine looking crappers, I was going to need to replace them. Three of them. Ugh! I ordered the pumice cleaning stone as a last ditch attempt. Received it today, and immediately went to town. My extreme enthusiasm for scrubbing johns was actually a bit odd, but I was feeling optimistic. Turns out I had reason to. THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!! SO amazing, it actually inspired me to take a picture of my TOILET!!!! My hoppers are saved!!!!! Seriously, the rings are COMPLETELY GONE. If I could give 10 stars, I would." —Sassyscribbler
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
2. A foot file so your heels are in dramatically better shape. Rub gently and watch the dead skin and calluses fall like shredded cheese to reveal baby soft heels.
Promising review: "I'm not one to talk about my feet. I've had circulation problems for years that are just now resolving and that has lead to deep callouses on the heel of both feet. I bought this on a whim as I have tried other products in the past with no luck. Twenty minutes later I'm touching baby smooth skin where there used to be deep cracks and rough broken skin. This thing is a miracle worker and if I could rate it 10 stars I would." —Gully176
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
3. An earwax removal kit if you're tired of jamming your fingers in your ears to no avail. Good thing you don't need your ears to read the 7,400+ 5-star reviews this product has garnered.
Promising review: "After messing around with a cotton swab in my left ear (never do this), I managed to fully block all hearing in it. I ran around like a headless chicken for about 24 hours because the pressure in the ear was so intense. One treatment of Debrox and the blockage immediately subsided. Trick is to let it sit in the ear for at least five minutes. Drain the ear, wait another five minutes, then irrigate with the bulb and warm water, never cold. Seldom does a remedy work as advertised; this one does!" —Chazmax1
Get it from Amazon for $5.98.
4. A box of wart-removing pads that'll help you say goodbye to your extra growth faster than it'll take you to name it. Apply it just like a bandage and voila — see ya later!
Promising review: "This stuff works! I’ve never had a wart in my life! At first I thought it was a small callus but as months went by it was getting larger. I started to google and realized I had a plantar wart on my thumb! Eww, embarrassing! So I got the freeze off and thought 'This has to work!' Nope! I tried the freeze off three times and nothing! I than realized the same thing was happening on my other thumb, a small callus but I knew that the wart had spread! Now I was desperate to get rid of them and knew I had waited too long! Bought the invisible strips and it removed my small wart in four days and my big wart in eight!! I couldn’t believe it. I left strips on for two days then pulled back the dead skin with a cuticle clipper and reapplied! My bigger wart was a little tougher to removed and I had irritated my skin trying to cut it out, so I left it alone for few days before reapplying strip and by the second 48-hour treatment, it was gone! I thought my skin would be damaged but it looks like nothing was ever there!" —Audrey N.
Get 14 pads from Amazon for $6.96.
5. A mold and mildew remover because you can set it, forget it, and come back in a few hours to see grout that looks like new. If your brain is filled with images of your dirty shower grout every time you close your eyes and try to relax...you definitely need this.
Promising review: "You guys. I’m embarrassed to even show you this. The grout around our tub was DISGUSTING. It was never caulked right and it got gross very quickly. I would scrub. The cleaning lady would scrub. It would get worse. Well, I came across this in a BuzzFeed list, and this stuff made me curious. I don’t know why it doesn’t have 10,000 good reviews. Seriously. All I did was squeeze it on and walk away. I let it sit overnight. Check this out. Buy it. Like today." —KarynB
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
6. An effective grill cleaner for keeping your most-used warm weather appliance in tip-top shape. Summer = outdoor barbecue season = you're gonna need this. It's a no-brainer!
Promising review: "I tried six different products before trying this one and by far, this is the best one of all. I am the type of person who prefers cleaning the grill immediately after grilling. It loosens the debris off the grates easily and comes off easily. I like easy practical cleaning without the need to spend much time scrubbing. Try it, you will not regret it." —Fmcasado
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $17.95.
7. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets to clean your machine as it runs. No need to sigh in frustration every time you open your dirty dishwasher to remove your "clean" dishes.
Promising review: "I rarely post reviews, but this stuff has completely changed our lives. Our dishwasher, utensils, plates, and glasses were covered with dry scale and nothing we tried came close to helping. After using the tablets three times our dishwasher looks like new; our glasses are sparkling like fine china and everything else looks fabulous. Highly recommend, worth every penny, best product BY FAR!!! One great advantage is you can use it with your dishes. Some other products are used to clean the dishwasher but not to clean dishes and glasses. Buy this, you will be blown away!!! It is astounding!" —Jenny
Get a pack of six tablets from Amazon for $5.99.
8. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement so your poor pup can find relief from itchy skin and allergies. These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help improve immune function, aid digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
Promising review: "Absolutely the best product. It saved my itchy goldendoodle! We tried changing food, Benadryl, medicated shampoo, fish oil, everything you can imagine... nothing worked long-term. He was itching his face so badly he would make himself bleed. Had sores and scabs all over his face and neck. I bought these because they had good reviews and I was desperate. It changed his life! He no longer scratches AT ALL! His coat looks great and all of his sores are healed. He’s the happiest he’s been which makes me a very happy momma. He is also very picky and never eats treats... he eats these every time so that’s an added bonus!" —Darcie Nation
Get them from Amazon for $26.96.
9. A benzoyl peroxide body wash if buttne has you hiding your booty. Benzoyl peroxide is an antimicrobial agent that targets the bacteria on your skin that causes acne and also helps clear out your pores.
Promising review: "OK, I’m in my mid 30s and have tried everything under the sun since I started getting mild acne on my butt as a teen. I mean everything! I gave this a try half hoping that it would at least calm it down. Well, let me tell you what it did! The first three weeks it drastically calmed it down and cut the acne in half. A month later and I have A CLEAR BOTTOM!!!!! I am writing this comment because I’m in the process of ordering my second bottle! My husband laughs when he sees me now checking out my smooth and clear butt in the mirror! Oh the freedom that comes with it! It comes out like a lotion with no scent that I notice. I can use it on my shoulders, face, and butt. It’s not moisturizing but it also doesn’t leave you dry. I use a very light and sensitive moisturizer after use. Can be used daily!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $21.97.
10. A drain clog remover that'll conquer the hair monster in your shower drain, simultaneously impressing and disgusting you. Or you can let the hair glob remain in the pipes and at some point your shower will turn into a bath. Fun!
Promising review: "When I pulled the orange plastic spiked strip from the package, I was immediately skeptical and felt like all those five-star reviews were from people who exist in an alternate universe. I was tempted to initiate a return on Amazon but decided that I might as well gamble on a piece of $9 plastic before gambling $200 on a plumber. I slipped the plastic strip down my shower drain and literally FIVE SECONDS LATER I was pulling up gobs and gobs and gobs of hair. HOLY COW!!!!!!!! OHMYGOSH. I can't believe I still have any hair left on my head. SO MUCH REPULSIVE GUNK!!!! I saved my prize hairball on the shower floor to show my husband because I knew he would be as skeptical as I was. We both agree it looks like a small raccoon or a large squirrel lying helplessly on my shower floor. It's a grisly, messy, smelly and oh-so-rewarding job." —Chocolate and Chips
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $9.88.
11. A nail repair pen because your discolored, dry, brittle fingernails and toenails aren't ready for summer manis and pedis just yet.
12. An acne patch for those days when a pimple pops up at the *worst* possible moment. Hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil are gentle on the skin while still drawing out fluids and pus from your pimple.
Promising review: This really works. Even though it doesn't completely prevent my cystic acne, it definitely does help reduce the swelling and make the cysts go away much faster. So easy to use and they stay on all night or all day; they don't slip off like other brands. I've purchased so many times and I will continue to do so. Nothing else I've tried works as well at treating acne, especially cysts deep under the skin, as this does!" —Kelly Dixon
Our in-depth review of Avarelle's acne patches gets into the nitty-gritty — why they work, how to use them, and why 31,000+ people can't stop raving about them.
13. A pack of Schick dermaplaning razors to take care of stray hairs the minute you notice them. Reviewers also say they're great for shaving peach fuzz so makeup applies more evenly.
Promising review: "I'm a hairy gal. Hormonal problems ruled out by my physician; it's just hereditary. My cheeks, neck, forehead, and chin are covered in a fine ever-growing peach fuzz. If I cease shaving, I shall acquire a boat and thus forth be dubbed blonde beard. My mustache is darker and thicker, something I think a lot of women experience. I have been shaving for a while with a men's razor (Gillette Fusion ProGlide for reference) and shaving cream but it just couldn't give me a close enough shave. ENTER SCHICK SILK TOUCH-UP! Holy wow! I've been dry shaving my entire face and some of my neck with these and no irritation, plus it is the closest shave I have gotten. No pulling or scraping like other 'mini razors.' It's quicker than doing what I call a 'dad shave' in the shower, and I can see what I'm shaving because I'm at my makeup table and there's no shaving cream obstructing my view (I don't want to accidentally hack off the hair by my ears or forehead). Plus, I compared this to other (what I call) mini razors and it's twice the size. So very efficient for doing your whole face, easy for detailing those brows. I love this product and hope that they sell it forever. It works on my peach fuzz, mustache, and brows. If I ever get word that they are going to stop making them, I will hoard them all." —Dr. Eleanor Abernathy
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $4.99.
14. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets so you can reclaim your favorite thermos from the pile of forgotten mugs. These tablets will lift old stains and odors so your cups are finally usable again.
Promising review: "This stuff is AMAZING!!!!!! It is completely worth the price. You will be AMAZED at how fast it works and how efficiently too. I admit, I was a little skeptical, even with other users posting pictures. For me, it was a try it to believe it. I did and I totally do. It works so well that it has made one of my tea tumblers look better than when I bought it. I would highly recommend this product!" —T. V. Henson
Get a pack of 12 tablets from Amazon for $8.
15. A dandruff shampoo if you'd really like to banish white flakes from your scalp ASAP. It's made with ketoconazole 1%, an antifungal ingredient that'll tell your dandruff it's no longer welcome here.
Promising review: "MIRACLE PRODUCT! If you have a flaky scalp from dandruff, BUY THIS. I was about to go to the dermatologist if this stuff didn’t work. Thank goodness I saved myself hundreds of dollars by giving this product a shot. I used it four of five times (over a month) and it cleared my scalp almost completely. One more use and my scalp will be 120% healed! This stuff blew my mind. Totally worth it." —chris
16. A liquid tartar remover that'll help clean your doggo's teeth, because lord knows they will not let you within 5 feet of them if they see you coming with a toothbrush. Think of this as doggy mouthwash! Just add this to their water and you'll notice your dog's plaque and bad breath subside.
Promising review: "My dog's molars were turning black and he had a ton of buildup on his canines, and his gums were beginning to look inflamed. And, of course, his breath could kill a horse. After one week of constant use (a cap full for every bowl of water) you could see an obvious difference in tooth color. I was blown away. (Why can’t human mouthwash do such a good job on our teeth?) After three weeks, his molars were almost completely clean. After a couple of months of use, the plaque on his canines was soft enough to brush some of it off, which was totally impossible before. Plaque covered the canine approximately 70%. Obviously that's no longer the case. IDK what insane solvent this is made of, but it keeps his gross mouth clean as a whistle. Now I don’t have to worry about my picky priceless mutt losing his teeth because he can’t be bothered to chew anything." —BaconPancakes
Get it from Amazon for $9.89.