What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. A Tushy bidet attachment if you've been with your S.O. so long that you know all their ~dirty~ secrets — including that they don't wipe well. This'll leave them with a cleaner crack and help y'all reduce the amount of TP you use. Plus it has the added benefit of water temperature control, meaning you can control how warm or cold the spray is.
2. A scratch-off world map for the couple that's always exploring. You can even scratch off all your past adventures...and at this point in your relationship, there are a lot of them.
3. A 100 Things To Do scratch-off bucket list so your plans no longer consist of the following exchange: "What do you want to do this weekend?" followed by, "IDK, what do you want to do this weekend?"
4. A soft muslin blanket to keep you both warm and cozy while cuddling without causing you to soak your sheets with sweat.
5. A National Geographic geode kit that'll make for a ~smashing~ gift. Now hand them those goggles, please!
6. A Piquant Post subscription if you wanna ~spice~ up dinner with a box of three to four hand-selected spice blends from a specific country or region *and* curated recipes with shopping lists and in-depth instructions that highlight each spice's unique flavor.
7. A Carhartt hoodie for the couple who shares clothes. One of the best things about dating your S.O. is that your closet is theirs and their closet is yours.
8. Or a set of 150 questions inspired by the Love Language test to deepen your connection even after all this time together.
9. A Japanese A5 Wagyu ribeye steak because your partner thinks they've had good steaks but trust me, they haven't had an amazing steak until they've tasted A5 Wagyu. TBQH, you may actually regret gifting this and not keeping it totally for yourself because it is that good.
10. A fill-in-the-blank book so you can spell out all the reasons you love your significant other...like when they leave you little presents around the apartment, aka dirty cups and dishes. OK, maybe not that...
11. A practical and stylish pair of rectangular glasses that'll actually be much appreciated if your partner is -6.00 in both eyes. The gift of being able to see? Totally underrated.
12. A dual-zone comforter that'll keep the peace in the literal and figurative marital bed. Y'all have been together long enough yet you're still fighting over someone hogging the blankets or turning on the AC overnight even though it's 40 degrees outside? Rookie move!
13. A 2022 Bubble Wrap calendar, because even though you've been together forever and gotten each other everything, you shouldn't underestimate the daily thrill of popping each bubble.
14. A self-emptying robot vacuum with smart path navigation for the couple that gets along perfectly until the question of who's gonna vacuum arises. If you both hate brooms and vacuums with a burning passion, treat yourselves to a robovac.
15. The Adventure Challenge: Couples Edition — a book of scratch-off dates to add some spontaneity to your long-term relationship. Each activity is a surprise until you scratch it off. You'll also get an instant camera so you can snap a pic of all the fun you have during each challenge.
16. A handy puzzle board if you and your partner are big on puzzles but small on space. It has four drawers to store puzzle pieces and provides a large enough flat surface to put together a 1,500-piece puzzle.
17. A pound of cereal marshmallows, because as much as you love them, you've tolerated them eating the marshmallows from your box of Lucky Charms for far, far, far too long.
20. A 16-piece cookware set for the lovebirds whose current set of mismatched pots and pans left over from college are totally banged up and on their last legs.
22. A customizable care package that'll bring a tear to their eye when they see you picked all their favorite things: Sriracha cheddar popcorn, snickerchurro cookies 🤤, a sheet mask, and a lavender-scented candle. Happy Box allows you to create your own box so you can send all or none of the products I just mentioned. And they'll even handwrite your card so the gift feels extra special.
23. A box of Wolferman's cinnamon rolls if you firmly believe (and you would be 100% correct) that the best thing about Christmas morning is (in this exact order) 1) sleeping in, 2) opening gifts, and 3) eating cinnamon rolls.
24. An art kit for helping you both tap into your creative (and maybe freaky?) side to create a tangible piece of art whose origins will be your dirty little secret.
25. A Hot N Saucy hot sauce trio so meats, sides, and snacks will never be boring again. And you could probably say the same for your relationship too since you've been dating.
26. A Flaviar membership if the two of ya enjoy a post-work adult bevvy. They (and you if you live together) will receive premium spirits you may not see on your local bar hops or at the liquor store. Cheers to that!
27. A cat parent mug for the unabashed owners of the most perfect fur baby. Even if your mug collection is overflowing, these are the two you'll both grab each morning.
28. A stunning and versatile leather studio bag to replace the stained canvas tote they've used for the past three years. They'll love how roomy it is (there's an interior and exterior pocket, as well as space to fit a laptop!) and you'll love that it can also hold your glasses and water bottle. A win-win!
29. A hip-hop card deck I can guarantee they don't have yet. Whether you both like to play cards or you both appreciate hip-hop and art, you'll love seeing your favorite artists like Nas, Foxy Brown, Snoop Dog, Biggie Smalls, Lil' Kim, Tupac, and more reimagined as kings, queens, and jokers.
30. A gold seal ring because — in the wise words of Beyoncé — if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it.
31. A 7-in-1 Instant Pot if you want to give them two gifts in one. This time-saving device will deliver you dinner in minutes when it used to take hours, giving you more time to spend with each other. Awww!
32. A mystery box of cat hats for the feline fans whose relationship has progressed so swimmingly that they've added a furry friend to the family.
33. A pair of fleece-lined joggers so your perpetually cold S.O. can walk around the house without needing to wear approximately 20 layers of clothing.
34. A Chi automatic curling iron to save your accident-prone partner's fingers from curling iron burns. All they have to do is insert their hair into the chamber and the curler will automatically wrap it around the heated rod. Then they wait until it beeps to let them know that the curl has set.
35. A Bartesian that'll make you a craft cocktail with the alcohol of your choice at the push of a button. Your S.O. has many skills but making a good spicy marg is not one of them. Thank goodness this lil' guy — which is like a Nespresso for cocktails — can do it for you.
36. A stove-top pizza oven because Wednesday night pizzas are a tradition in your relationship, and you can make restaurant-quality pies on your gas stove!
37. A bright-blue floral bra and panty set that'll elicit an actual "OMG" and lead to a subsequent fashion show after they open it. 🥵
Love, Vera is a Black-owned and woman-owned lingerie brand founded by Vera Moore and her partner Nate Johnson. Their mission of size inclusivity and body positivity is apparent in their stunning designs.
Promising review: "I am definitely coming back t this store. I took this in a 4X and the fit was impressive." —Doris K.
Shipping Info: Flat rate shipping available at $7.99. Shipping takes two to three days after processing.