We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A pair of wireless Bluetooth earbuds that'll put your brand-name headphones to shame. Reviewers say the sound quality is surprisingly good given the earbuds' under-$25 price tag. And the battery life is equally amazing — listen for over six hours on a single charge (and get up to 30 hours of enjoyment with the charging case).
2. A teeth-whitening pen because it's a heck of a lot quicker (and tastes a lot better) than those irritating whitening strips that slip and slide all over your teeth. You can use each pen ~20 times and should expect your teeth to lighten four to eight shades.
3. A hair dew if your ~'do~ could use some extra moisture. This vanilla-scented lotion is made with castor oil and olive squalane to nourish your locks and help prevent breakage.
4. An adorable bookmark book tracker to gamify reading and entice you to finally finish the story on your nightstand.
5. A mystery box of cat hats for the feline fan who adores dressing up their fur baby. Who knows, asserting your dominance and outfitting your cat with a BANANA hat may finally force him to accept your love.
6. A rainbow prism suncatcher so your Instagram comments will be flooded with questions from ~fans~ who wanna copy your aesthetic.
7. A box of pore-tightening, skin-lifting face masks that'll truly terrify you first because you'll look like a zombie once you've applied it, and second because it's so darn effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
8. A pick-and-peel stone because it's a fantastic outlet for anxious hands and minds. Reviewers, especially folks who compulsive pick their skin and nails, swear by it for keeping their hands busy.
9. A long-wear lip tint if you want a weightless formula that packs a punch when it comes to color payoff and longevity.
10. A handheld arcade game to entertain and delight the boomers in your life. Plus it's the size of a credit card so you can slip it in your pocket and game on the go.
11. A tequila-infusing kit for anyone who needs to be the hostess with the mostest. Your apartment will be the place to be on Taco Tuesday since you're serving up restaurant-quality cocktails. Each pouch contains dehydrated fruits, herbs, spices, and veggies that inject your alcohol with a delicious and spicy blend of flavor.
12. A pack of UV stickers so you know when it's time to slather on some more sunscreen. That's right — these color-changing stickers will alert you when your sunscreen has worn off. They're ultra thin and will survive sweat, water, dirt, and more.
13. A miniature baking set that'll remind you of all the fun you had as a kid with your Easy-Bake oven.
15. A powerful snail repair cream if you're looking for a do-it-all miracle in a bottle. This product will help brighten dull skin, fade discoloration, add plumpness. Snail mucin extract is a popular ingredient in K-beauty products and is rich in hyaluronic acid (hydrates) and glycolic acid (stimulates collagen production).
Promising review: "If I could take a bath in this I would. At seven days, I noticed my skin was plump. At 14 days, I noticed my skin was fresh and makeup went on better. At 21 days, I started to receive compliments from others. My boyfriend said my skin was so smooth. That was enough for me to say I love this product. Thank you for this great product." —Aimee Weldon
Get it from Amazon for $17.95.
16. A fair-trade and single-origin medium-roast coffee to treat your taste buds to a trip to Peru. And Tiny Footprint Coffee donates a portion of proceeds from every pound of coffee sold to the reforestation efforts in Mindo Cloud Forest in Ecuador. Over time the trees will remove more carbon that was used to make the coffee — so cool!
17. And a spill-proof mug for folks who wanna sip their brew while reclined on the couch. This porcelain mug is designed for both lefties and righties, and is microwave and dishwasher safe.
18. A tear-resistant stuffed duck so you can stop spending money on toys that your furry destroyer shreds in approximately 10 seconds. Absolutely not me over here making baby noises while my dog plays with her duck.
19. A bottle of wine drops that may help reduce your wine-induced headaches. It's designed to reduce headache-causing sulfites and tannins in seconds so you can sip your Chardonnay without regret.
20. A Glossier cream blush because you're tired of applying blush and looking like a clown. This blendable, buildable formula gives you a beautiful and natural-looking flush of color. Apply it with your fingers for a stunning glow.
21. A old flame–scented candle if you need a sexy fragrance to gently waft through your room while you drunk text your ex.
22. A blue light–blocking iPhone screen protector so you can potentially avoid eye strain and headaches after a long day of staring at your phone.
23. A soap brow kit for anyone who wants to try this beauty trend they've seen all over TikTok. This method will help make your brows look thicker using just your existing hairs. And of course you can go in with a brow pen or powder to add even more fullness.
24. Toilet Paper Origami — a book that's title is totally self-explanatory — so you can keep your hands occupied when you forget to bring your phone to the bathroom. Trust me, this is a lot more interesting than reading the ingredient list of your shampoo.
25. A set of sandwich cutters that'll help you step up your lunch game, whether you're packing for your little ones or adulting.
26. A moisturizing hair treatment because in just eight seconds — eight! — it starts working to leave your mane feeling silkier, softer, and smoother after washing.
27. A pack of 24-karat gold collagen eye masks if you wanna fool everyone into thinking you got eight restful hours of sleep — These gold eye masks are rich in collagen and hyaluronic acid that bring back much-needed moisture and elasticity.
28. A TikTok-famous and ultra-sleek digital alarm clock to help you kickstart your career as a home decor influencer.
Here's a TikTok featuring the mirrored digital alarm clock so you can see it IRL!
Promising review: "Love love love this clock ... sleek and definitely a statement piece. Alarm is subtle it will definitely wake you up however it will not scare the bejesus out of you. Love the extra ports on the side to charge other things with it." —Meika B.
Get it from Amazon for $18.89+ (available in four colors).
29. A cruelty-free Briogeo leave-in conditioner spray for reducing frizz while injecting your hairs with all sorts of delicious, magical goodness, like rosehip, coconut, and argan oil. It's safe for all hair types and textures, as well as color-treated and keratin-treated manes.
30. A foot file so you get the sick satisfaction of seeing dead skin and calluses fall like shredded cheese to reveal baby-soft heels.
31. A lace V-neck bralette that'll prove that large chests and dainty bralettes are not mutually exclusive. This lacey number may help you overcome your irrational hatred for He Who Cannot Contain, as it offers a surprising amount of support.
32. A cruelty-free lengthening mascara, because who doesn't want to be this fabu~lash~? It's lightweight, won't transfer, doesn't smudge, and lasts all day — what more could you ask for?
35. A stainless steel tongue scraper for anyone who gets excited by the grossness of the human body. Banish bad bacteria your toothbrush can't lift, and improve stinky breath so you won't suffer the embarrassment of someone offering you a breath mint.
Promising review: "I was a little unsure what to expect. I had never used something like this before, but my girlfriend says my breath stinks and she deserves better than that. I brush and floss, but there is still that 'thing'...that stank under the normal mouth breath. Using this has removed that. Not really sure how it works or why that layer of spit and stuff on your tongue has to smell so bad, but this removes it well and also feels kinda nice. Thank you!" —nick
Get two from Amazon for $9.99.