4. Garnier's SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist sets your makeup b-e-a-utifully (you can also use it to prime your face before foundation) so it'll quickly replace your Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater, which is almost double the price.
5. The Ordinary's AHA 30% Peeling Solution resurfaces your skin with a mixture of glycolic, lactic, and salicylic acid. (The first two are alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that exfoliate the skin's outer layer while the last one, a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), reduces pore congestion). The result: smooth and even skin. Say goodbye to your Drunk Elephant T.L.C Sukari Babyfacial, which is more than five times the price!
6. Neutrogena's Hydro Boost gel cream hydrates your skin and creates a barrier to guard against moisture loss. It's also jam-packed with hyaluronic acid, an ingredient that's a greedy sponge and can absorb up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Reviewers put it on par with The Water Cream from Tatcha.
7. Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme fade acne scars and hyperpigmentation and prevent new breakouts with a combo of glycolic acid (removes the outermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal brighter, more even skin underneath), salicylic acid (unclogs pores), and hyaluronic acid (keeps the skin hydrated and plump). You know what else does that? First Aid Beauty's Facial Radiance Pads — but Nip + Fab's pads are less than half the price.
8. MAKEP:REM's Hydrate me. cream penetrates the skin so it's easy for your body to absorb the moisture. Its pudding-like gel texture may remind you of Tatcha's The Water Cream, but you can reap the same hydrating benefits for cheaper with this K-Beauty cream. Oh, and did we mention that this one's less than half the cost?
9. Purito's Centella Green Level Buffect Serum calms red, irritated skin and strengthens your skin's protective barrier, which might give you ~paws~ if you're a fan of Dr. Jart's Tiger Grass Serum. And the thing that seals the deal for this K-Beauty product may be it's affordable price tag — I'm not ~lion~.
10. LilyAna Naturals' Vitamin C Serum contains moisture-boosting hyaluronic acid *and* vitamin E, which helps fade acne scars and corrects dark spots. We wouldn't blame you for thinking the before and after photos rival those you might see from more expensive brands, like Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum — but you'll definitely notice the difference when you're checking your bank account balance!
11. LilyAna Naturals' Eye Cream Moisturizer rejuvenates your under-eye area, brightening and firming it so you at least look like you got some sleep (even if you were up until 2 a.m. scrolling through Instagram). And given that you get a big tub and a little goes a long way, you'll wonder why you were ever shelling out on expensive eye creams (we're looking at you, Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream).
12. Eve Hansen Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum does it all: smooths wrinkles, brightens dark spots, firms skin, adds moisture, reduces under-eye puffiness, and gives you an enviable glow. Of course, you'll have to pay up..less than 1/17th of the cost of SkinMedica's coveted TNS Essential Serum, which is a casual $220. So yeah, you're welcome!
13. Secret Key's Starting Treatment Essence simultaneously quenches your dry skin's thirst *and* makes it glow. But what reviewers love most isn't that it tightens and smooths the complexion; instead, they rave about how you could get 10 bottles of it for the price of one SK-II Facial Treatment Essence — and the results are pretty similar.
14. PleasingCare's Bamboo Charcoal Oil Blotting Sheets absorb excessive shine and unwanted greasiness in mere seconds. You can even use them over makeup, which is wayyy more convenient than packing on extra powder to reduce reflective tendencies. Oh and FYI, you get more than double the sheets for half of the price of Tatcha's Blotting Papers.
Promising review: "These are great for oily skin. I normally can get through half the day before my face looks like a grease pit and that's after applying anti-shine under makeup. These wipes are a miracle. They absorb quickly and I love having them in my purse. I normally use two a day — much better than Tatcha." —Leslie R. McCree | Photographer
17. Nivea Creme (the German version!) spares your face from patchy, flaky, itchy, dry winter skin *and* saves your wallet a lot of freaking money. How? Reviewers say it's a fabulous dupe for La Mer's pricey Crème de la Mer, which costs as much as I made in an entire paycheck when I was a high schooler working at the mall.
18. Olay Regenerist face exfoliator scrubs away dead skin, dirt, oil, and other pore-clogging yuckies that are standing in the way between you and your glowy skin goals. The best part? You won't be paying that Clarisonic price tag!
Promising review: "Perfect dupe for Clarisonic. I saw a dermatologist who told me I need to wash my face more to control my acne and pigmentation. After purchasing a new cleanser, I learned that face towels are no bueno for my face. I remember the rise of the Clarisonic brushes and how they were upwards of $200+ and I figured I’d never use a face brush. I’d seen a lot of dupes out there but never really settled on one. After six months of use, I'm obsessed with this spin brush and use it every day!! There are two speed settings: gentle and a deep clean. The pack comes with two brushes and batteries, so you’re all set. The spin brush works best when your face and the brush is wet before cleaning." –Sharett
Get it from Amazon for $22.25.
20. The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil is a fantastic cleansing oil option that loosens tough makeup (*cough* waterproof mascara *cough*) and dead skin to reveal the soft, glowing skin underneath — so feel free to remove the Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil that's in your shopping cart.
22. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream latches on to moisture and pumps the skin full of ceramides, which are molecules that help make up the skin barrier. Throw in some hyaluronic acid and you've got the recipe for 24 hours of hydration! The Sunday Riley ICE Ceramide Moisturizing Cream is more than four times the price so like Beyoncé, you'll be saying, "I ain't thinking 'bout you."
23. Ancient Greek Remedy oil injects your skin with devastatingly effective antioxidants and fatty acids that help brighten dark spots and restore your skin's plumpness. It's safe to use on your face, nails, and body, and the results are scrumdiddlyumptious — especially if you use it consistently and over time. Time to retire your Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate, which costs a pretty penny!
24. Cosrx Galactomyces 95 Tone Balancing Essence delivers a boost of antioxidants that moisturize your skin, making it glow from within. The Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence could never! (Well, maybe it could, but for much more money).
26. The Inkey List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser has taken the reigns as one of the reviewer-favorite cleansers on the market, surpassing even the beloved (and pricey) Youth to the People Superfood Antioxidant cleanser. It lets you clean and brighten your skin without breaking the bank!
27. Mario Bodescu Drying Lotion is a spot treatment that diminishes the appearance of blemishes as well as the Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment, but lets you save $10 in the process. Looks like you just added a little extra cash to your weekly iced coffee budget!
Promising review: "Been using this product for years! I have occasional acne and this product dries and heals my zits overnight like magic. I prefer the Mario Badescu to the Kate Somerville version that is more expensive, but not more effective. Love it and highly recommend it!" –Florian R
Get it from Amazon for $17 (available in both plastic and glass bottles).