We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bacon sponge to absorb excess grease without requiring single-use paper towels. Just soak these polyester and organic cotton cloths in hot water and a degreasing soap to keep them clean.
2. A flexible, silicone kitchen sink organizer that'll neatly hold your sponge, dish soap, hand soap, and more. (I can't be the only one who gets annoyed when my roommate leaves a wet sponge just sitting on the counter!) And it wipes clean since it's made of silicone so you don't have to worry about yucky mold and mildew.
3. An easily washable drip catcher so the counter space between the back of your faucet and the wall just turn into a puddle after you wash the dishes. This absorbent mat sits snugly around your faucet so the back section of your sink area stays dry.
Hustle & Sew is a small shop based in Saint Helens, Oregon.
Promising review: "LOVE these splash catchers! They save me from having to chase the puddles that form around the base of our faucet before they start creeping over the counter. So reasonably priced, made well with neatly finished edges, and packaged with gift-ready care." —Alina
4. A grooming rake so you can loosen fur and lighten your dog's undercoat and prevent future mats. This brush is specifically designed for pooches with thick, dense fur or double coats.
5. An electrical outlet cover with a power strip if you're tired of cluttered cords being an eyesore. It's also pretty great if you want to push your furniture right up against the wall but can't because your phone charger adapter is in the way.
6. A pack of AirPod cleaners for removing the dirt, dust, and earwax that's making your true crime podcast sound muffled. Squish the flexible square into your AirPod speaker, peel it off, and gasp in horror at the ear goop.
7. A Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning stamp to polish your toilet with each flush, which means you don't have to spend 15 minutes this weekend scrubbing and scrubbing...and scrubbing. The stamp releases the cleaning gel, which foams and cleans your toilet.
8. Or some foaming toilet tablets that'll make your dream of never having to touch a dirty toilet brush again a reality. It's basically a sanitizing bath bomb that disinfects your toilet.
Blueland is an Asian-owned business. You might recognize them from Shark Tank!
Promising review: "I love love LOVE how easy these are to use. Plop it in, wait a few, and swish the brush then flush. Plus they smell great!" —Alyson D.
9. A moisturizing hair treatment because in just eight seconds — eight! — it starts working to leave your mane feeling silkier, softer, and smoother after washing.
10. A dryer lint brush so you can clean out your lint trap — I mean really clean it — since your fingers won't do the trick. It's also great for dislodging lint that's in the dryer vent pipe, which is a fire hazard.
11. A set of two adhesive shower shelves if you're tired of playing Tetris on your shower's ledges with your toiletries.
Promising review: "This is my second time purchasing!! When I moved into my house, both of the showers had no shelving or anywhere to place my bottles without blocking the entrance/exit to the tub. My family mainly uses the second bathroom and they would leave bottles covering the tub floor so you could hardly stand comfortably in the shower. I tried these shelves out previously in my first master bath and they are absolutely perfect!! They give off such a simple industrial look, and they are nice quality and pretty sturdy. They even were able to hold all of my bottles!!! So I repurchased these for my second bathroom and I am again very satisfied with these!! They come with a thick plastic sticker with little plastic hooks that the metal storage pops into place and this is all very easy to install!!" —Sierra Ravinski
Get it from Amazon for $33.99 (available in two colors).
12. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets for anyone whose devotion to caffeine doesn't outweigh their laziness. It's OK — these bad boys will do all the heavy lifting for you so your beloved thermos is crystal clean quicker than it took you to make those stains.
13. A pair of blue light–blocking glasses to help reduce eye strain after hours of staring at your computer, phone, and TV screens. These are for all those people with 20/20 vision who've always wanted a reason to wear glasses (and they're fine to wear with contacts, too)!
14. A pack of solar-powered waterproof deck lights that'll illuminate all the dark areas outside your home. Attach them to deck railings, on the side of your stairs, to your fence, and wherever else it's a little dark and spooky at night.
15. A pack of lobe support patches because it's time to pull out those earrings you've shoved in the back of your jewelry box because they're too heavy. These stickers take the weight off of your ear hole so it doesn't appear stretched and your earrings don't droop.
16. A gel dust cleaner so you can say goodbye to that annoying crumb that's stuck between your R and T keys. Smushing this lemon-scented slime on your keyboard is weirdly soothing and the end result is dust-free keys.
17. A pack of matatabi chew sticks if you're tired of wasting money on catnip toys that your kitty couldn't care less about. Matatabi is a plant native to Japan and a catnip alternative (great for kitties who show no interest in catnip!). Plus, the stick format helps keep their teeth clean.
18. A pumice cleaning stone for powering through tough rust, lime, and calcium streaks that have retired many a toilet scrubbing brush. Give your tired arms a break and let this little guy rub away discoloration with ease. This nontoxic cleaner is tough on dirt but gentle on porcelain so you can sit atop the glistening throne you deserve.
19. A set of oven liners to catch crumbs before they permanently attach themselves to your oven. Raise your hand if you hate cleaning your oven. Great. Now take that same hand and click the "add to cart" button.
20. A pack of foaming garbage disposal cleaners that'll deodorize your sink ASAP, because if you have to smell last week's rotting veggie peels for one more minute you just might scream.
21. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement because your doggo deserves relief from their allergies and skin sensitivities. These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help improve immune function, aide digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
22. A teeth-whitening pen so you can enjoy a brighter smile that's a heck of a lot quicker (and tastes a lot better) than those irritating whitening strips that slip and slide all over your teeth. You can use each pen ~20 times and should expect your teeth to lighten four to eight shades.
23. A KitchenAid attachment organizer if you love to bake but your shallow cabinets don't have room to hold all the add-ons you've purchased for your stand mixer. Take advantage of vertical space and store them under your cabinets and within reach!
24. A mounted brush for satisfying your cat's ceaseless demands for scritches. Just mount it to a corner with the included adhesive strips and watch as your beloved babies leave you for the warm embrace of this gray and white piece of plastic.
25. An under-cabinet drawer that slides out(!!) to tidy up the cleaners, sponges, wipes, brushes, and rags that are currently a jumbled mess in the cabinet under your sink.
26. A set of wad-free pads that'll keep your bedsheets from tangling in the wash. If you've ever opened the dryer expecting...well...dry sheets only to find them tangled in a damp ball, you need this.
27. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets because they clean as your machine runs — no need to spend your precious free time cleaning it by hand.
28. A bottle of professional grade callus-removing gel so you can dissolve hard dead skin in literal minutes. (Seriously, reviewers say you should only let it sit for two to three minutes!) Then, give it a good scrub with a foot file and your heels will be baby bottom smooth.
29. A plant-based stainless-steel cleaner and polish if your fridge has been covered in smudges and fingerprints for so long that you've forgotten how beautiful and shiny it once was. Reviewers say it helps keep your surfaces smudge free for longer, meaning less cleaning for you!
30. An acne patch for slurping out the yucky from frustrating maskne. The summer heat = things get swampy under your mask. Hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil are gentle on the skin while still drawing out fluids and pus from your pimple.
31. A bottle of hard water booster powder to make your mugs, which look like the one on the left (aka cloudy), emerge from the dishwasher looking like the mug on the right (aka nice and shiny).
32. A back brace you can wear over or under your clothes that'll help straighten your posture and may ease back, neck, and shoulder pain.
33. A mold and mildew remover because you can set it, forget it, and come back in a few hours to see grout that looks like new. I'm talking basically every speck of black mold is gone! *Cues up "Do You Believe in Magic"*
34. A set of adjustable clip holders so you can wear a racer-back top and not worry about your bra straps peeking out. These clips attach to both straps across your back, so from the front no one can see your bra straps.
Promising review: "I LOVE this item! So much so that I ordered a second set. They work very well and the quality is great! They are also very comfortable to wear and you can attach them to your bra before putting your bra on, so you're not depending on someone else to help you get dressed. And very economical, a great value. All in all, very satisfied!" —Kay
Get a set of three from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in eight styles).