We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A joyful pair of stemless wine glasses that'll have you uncorking a new bottle just so you can use 'em.
2. A lavender-scented liquid laundry detergent for cleaning deeply without irritating your skin. It's gluten-free, cruelty-free, vegan, and made without sulfates, synthetic perfume, petrochemicals, and other harsh chemicals.
3. A sweet pepper chowchow from Wanda's Cooking so you can take your cooking to the next level. Insert Emeril Lagasse's "Bam!" Treat yourself to a jar of this deliciously sweet and tangy blend of sweet peppers, vinegar, and onion and you'll never eat another boring meal.
4. A hotspot spray if your pet is itching, scratching, chewing, and licking an area nonstop. This anti-fungal and antimicrobial leave-on spray is safe for dogs and cats.
The Bark Shoppe is a small business based in New York City. They have a physical location in Harlem if you live nearby and your pet is in need of grooming or a training session. You can snag their pet care products and merch on their website if you're not local!
Get it from The Bark Shoppe for $22.99.
5. A lavender and bergamot pillow mist to help put you at ease and get you ready for sleep.
LaToya Tucciarone founded Sustainable Home Goods with the goal of bringing the world together and giving makers in marginalized communities the ability to find economic stability while providing shoppers with earth-friendly goods.
Olive Branch Wellness Boutique, the Black-owned green beauty marketplace that makes this spray, is a Georgia-based business started by Ty Jenkins. So you're really supporting two Black-owned businesses with this purchase!
Get it from Sustainable Home Goods for $20.
7. An adorable mini ruffle bag that'll be your new go-to. It's the perfect size for holding the essentials without weighing you down in the heat, plus it brings a nice pop of color to any outfit.
8. A woven catch-all bowl for holding your keys, wallet, hand sani, and any other essentials so you can quickly grab them before heading out the door each day. And 20% of each purchase goes toward an education fund to build a STEAM (science, tech, engineering, arts, and math) school in Senegal that will empower young girls and help them earn an education.
Sofi Seck, who was born in Senegal and moved to St. Louis, founded the company in 2017. In 2020, the company raised enough money to purchase land on which the school will sit. Seck's goal in 2021 is to find the perfect location for the school.
Get it from Expedition Subsahara for $59.
9. A set of 100% linen sheets so you can curl up in weightless and breathable sheets each night.
Jason Evege founded Linoto in 2007 after he couldn't find affordable linen sheets. All products are made at the company's factory in Westchester County, New York.
Each linen sheet set comes with one flat sheet and one fitted sheet OR two flat sheets (European style), as well as two pillow sheets OR two pillow shams.
Get them from Linoto for $269+ (available in 10 sizes, four pillowcase styles, four sheet styles, and 29 colors).
10. A set of reusable beeswax wraps if you're not sure how to store the cheese block that's left from your charcuterie board. These wraps are great for covering leftover foods and can even function as a makeshift lid (like if you only drank half your smoothie).
Leonard and Andrea Allen, aka "Len and Dre," established Ecovibe in 2010. They donate 1% of online sales to 1% For The Planet, a nonprofit dedicated to protecting the planet. If you live in Portland, Oregon, you can visit their brick and mortar location.
Each set comes with three wraps — one small, one medium, and one large. Goldilocks Wraps is the small business behind these genius beeswax wraps.
Get them from EcoVibe for $32.
11. A Nuele hair serum to grant you the soft, smooth, moisturized, tangle-free hair you've always wished for. Made of five nourishing oils — jojoba, argan, moringa, rosemary, and clary sage — this potent formula is great for all hair types and textures.
12. Some dryer balls because they'll cut down on static, dry time, and laundry time frustration. Plus they're free of the harsh chemicals you find in traditional dryer sheets.
Laura Hodges launched her eponymous design studio in 2016, eventually creating Domain, a brick and mortar (and online!) one-stop shop based in Catonsville, Maryland, for globally sourced, fair-trade, and sustainable home decor.
Get it from Domain by Laura Hodges Studio for $4.99.
13. A colorful apron that'll stand up to all your kitchen messes — like the time you forgot to put the lid back on the blender and got smoothie all over yourself and the walls.
Bespoke Binny is a UK-based business run by Natalie Manima.
Promising review: "My new apron is awesome! Excellent craftsmanship and very colorful fabric. The ability to tie the neck straps and waist straps assures a great fit. Very quick service as well." —CLV
14. Pet Plate, a human-grade personalized meal plan for helping your pupperino live their best life. The process starts with you answering a few questions about your pet, their breed, their lifestyle, etc. Pet Plate tells you what foods would be best for your beast and you get to pick the flavors you think they'll enjoy most.
You may recognize Renaldo Webb's company from Shark Tank!
Promising review: "We LOVE PetPlate! Jade has been a picky eater since we got her at eight weeks. We tried a couple different foods but when we landed on PetPlate we knew it was a WIN! It was the FIRST TIME she was RUNNING to eat and licking her bowl clean at the end, wanting more. Also, our vet let us know that the 💩 doesn’t lie and it solidified after she started eating PetPlate (no lie, it was like within hours so much better haha)! It was and is such a relief knowing Jade is getting all of the nutrients she needs to grow. We stay in touch with customer service to switch around plans for her weight and they’re always so lovely and helpful. AND it's a Black-owned biz!!!! PetPlate wins allll around!" —Jessie B.
Start your subscription for $2.50/day (prices vary depending on your plan).
15. A curl-defining jelly so your strands are smoothed, soothed, and moisturized all dang day thanks to potent ingredients like marshmallow root (helps detangle), aloe juices (penetrates and hydrates the hair shaft), and nettle root (encourages hair growth).
Janell Stephens, a mom of five, began working in the kitchen to find solutions to her children's chronic eczema. In a few short years, the Louisiana native and "mompreneur" turned her hobby into a successful business specializing in clean beauty and living products.
Promising review: "I was very satisfied with this product. I was actually amazed at the curl definition I had after applying it my hair. It is truly a staple product for me!!" —Shelly
Get it from Amazon for $21.61.
16. SwirlyCurly hairpins if you're tired of ripping out hair every time you remove your bobby pins. These are specially designed with a completely smooth surface to minimize snagging and breakage. So genius! They're amazing for natural hair but can work with all hair types and styles.
Keziah Dhamma started SwirlyCurly after being continuously frustrated by the lack of quality hair products for people with naturally curly afro hair.
Promising review: "I like the look of decorative pins but avoid them due to fear of breakage. These were designed specifically for curly hair so there are no worries. They glide smoothly onto hair and can be removed without causing damage. They're also really cute." —Antoinette
Get them from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in 12 styles and in multipacks).
17. A maracuja oil to help stressed skin. This lightweight, cold-pressed maracuja and yangu oil blend is rich in antioxidants that can firm, brighten, and protect the skin.
Nyakio is a Black-owned beauty brand created by Nyakio Kamoche Grieco. The line is paraben-, phthalate-, sulfate-, mineral oil–, petrolatum-, and formaldehyde-free and made with fair trade shea butter.
Promising review: "I have recently gotten into clean skincare, and this face oil is a new favorite! First of all, the packaging is great and well thought out; the stopper mechanism helps keep excess oil from spilling all over the place. Second, the oil has a nice feel to it, moisturizing without being sticky. I also love how it smells! Lastly, it gives me a great glow, and paired with the baobab moisturizer, it makes for a perfect primer before applying makeup! 10/10 highly recommend!" —BBrooks
Get it from Target for $40.
18. A denim potholder because it protects you *and* your very specific design aesthetic.
In 2014, Ubi Simpson launched Mi Cocina after the birth of his daughter led to him spending a lot more time in the kitchen. There he found inspiration to start his own line of modern and functional kitchen products — all of which are made in California — that you can use while cooking, camping, or gardening.
Promising review: "Man can this thing hold pots!! I used to burn the crap out of my hand on that cast iron skillet when I would take it out of the oven, and now I use this thing and it works! So good!" —Trucker Rich
Get it from Mi Cocina for $35 (available in two washes).
19. A mud cloth–patterned cloth fanny pack that'll make a statement and help you go hands-free. Cheers to double-fisting this summer!
Anitra Terrell founded her Los Angeles-based brand in 2014, inspired by an earlier trip to Ghana as a Fulbright Scholar.
Promising review: "I bought this as a gift for my best friend but I couldn’t resist getting one for myself as well. We are both obsessed with it! I wear mine all the time. Super practical and stylish." —Poliana
20. A tequila-infusing kit for anyone who needs to be the hostess with the mostest. Your apartment will be the place to be on Taco Tuesday since you're serving up restaurant-quality cocktails. Each pouch contains dehydrated fruits, herbs, spices, and veggies that inject your alcohol with a delicious and spicy blend of flavor.
Just place the infusion bag in a container (like a mason jar) with tequila. Infuse for at least three days, then just take out the bag and make your drink!
InBooze is a Black woman-owned Etsy shop based in Michigan. All their packets are handmade, filled with dehydrated fruits, veggies, spices, and herbs — and each kit is enough to infuse 8 to 10 cocktails. Bottoms up!
Promising review: "I can’t believe how good this is. The flavor is unreal." —Amber Horton
21. A multi-tasking face oil so you can tell your angry, irritated skin to chill the heck out. It's made with jojoba oil (helps with moisture retention), vitamin E (repairs the skin), tea tree oil (anti-inflammatory ingredient that soothes swelling and redness), and argan oil (even skin tone).
AxV Beauty is a small business started by Asata Evans and Vic Rose.
Promising review: "I suffer from rosacea and it has not irritated my face at all. I have been using it consistently and it has provided the right amount of moisture to my face without leaving me greasy. Will definitely repurchase again!" —Dalia Jimenez
Get it from AxV Beauty for $20+ (available in three sizes).
22. A setting powder if you want to keep your oiliness in check all day so you're not whipping out the blotting sheets by the early afternoon.
23. A Briogeo exfoliating shampoo to penetrate deeply, lifting dead skin and leftover products. Plus, the cooling formula soothes itching with a combination of anti-fungal oils, as well as moisturizing coconut oil that prevents future flakes.
Briogeo is a female-owned hair care brand founded by Nancy Twine.
Promising review: "The best shampoo I've ever used! My hair feels so amazing instantly. My hair has been falling out and thinning since I gave birth so I gave this a try as a free sample and bought the real thing instantly. My hair's getting thicker again and my split is back to normal again. I love this stuff!" —dramacitaa
Get it from Sephora for $42.
24. A variety pack of A Dozen Cousins ready-to-eat seasoned beans because sometimes you just need a quick, easy meal. Just pop them in the microwave, and they're ready in 60 seconds. Or, use them to zhuzh up leftovers so you can finally clear some fridge space.
A Dozen Cousins was founded by Ibraheem Basir and inspired by the Creole, Caribbean, and Latin American flavors he ate growing up.
Promising review: "Canned beans from my local supermarket are always a disappointment so I stopped getting them. I don't have time to cook beans myself but A Dozen Cousins beans are fresh and taste terrific. I am trying to eat healthier and these are a great way to do that. I've been trying to avoid packaged, processed foods but the natural ingredients make these different. I can feel good about eating them. The beans are whole and not mashed-up like in cans. All of the varieties are seasoned well and versatile. I've had them on their own, in salads and in wrap sandwiches. I'm really happy to have found these and hope they continue to add new flavors and products. Do yourself a favor and order some. You won't regret it." —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $24.99.
25. A DreamGirls comb-out treatment that'll put an end to the pain and frustration of detangling natural hair. With its botanical-infused formula, brushing your kinks and coils will finally — finally! — be something you look forward to.
DreamGirls is a female-founded *and* family-run haircare brand founded by Tonya Thompson and Sharie Wilson.
Promising review: "This TLC Comb-Out is the best product EVER!! It leaves my hair feeling so soft with no tangles. It even brought out my natural curls. And the best part about the TLC Comb-Out is that a little goes a long way for me!" —Kam
Get it from DreamGirls for $29.99.
26. A combination of dog treats and cat treats for pet ~paw-rents~ who know that if you buy something for one kid, you gotta get the other one a treat too. Now no one can accuse you of playing favorites!
Ava's Pet Palace is a small business started by Ava Dorsey when she was just 13 years old!
You get two best-selling treats: Cheeze Pleeze Bites, a dog treat made with organic Parmesan and cheddar, and Salmon Snacks, a cat treat made with 100% wild-caught Sockeye salmon jerky.
Get them from Ava's Pet Palace for $14.50.
27. A pack of fizzing toilet tabs so you can stop, drop, and flush to reveal a cleaner toilet — all without you having to grab the brush.
Pardo Naturals is a woman-owned small business helmed by Rita Pardo, a mom who was looking for natural hair, body, and home products that wouldn't irritate her daughter's severe eczema.
Get six tabs from Pardo Naturals for $8.99 (available in seven scents).
28. A tangy garlic sauce from EssieSpice if you want to breathe new life into your leftovers. It's also a delicious addition to poultry, fish, soups, eggs, and even pizza, and it requires zero prep.
Essie Bartels launched her eponymous brand, inspired by watching her mother cook when she was a little girl in Ghana.
Get it from EssieSpice for $10.