We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An acne patch for those days when a pimple pops up at the *worst* possible moment. Hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil are gentle on the skin while still drawing out fluids and pus from your pimple.
2. A box of pore-tightening, skin-lifting face masks that'll truly terrify you at first because you'll look like a zombie once you've applied it, and second because it's so darn effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
3. A Revlon hot air brush to help you go from wet, tangled, frizzy hair to a shiny, salon-worthy blowout in minutes. FYI this is the hot air brush that all the influencers you follow on IG are raving about because it is just 👏 that 👏 good 👏.
4. A Schick Silk dermaplaning razor if the thought of trimming your brows reminds you of the horrible time in middle school that you accidentally shaved off half your eyebrow. Thankfully this has a precision cover to prevent such mishaps.
5. A tub of brightening, firming, and rejuvenating eye cream so you at least look like you got some sleep (even if you were up until 2 a.m. scrolling through Instagram).
6. An Etude House drying powder because it helps control your skin's oil production and keeps your face from looking greasy. You can also apply it to your hair (make sure you dust off the residue) so your roots look freshly washed.
7. A soap brows kit for anyone who wants to try this beauty trend they've seen all over TikTok. This method will help make your brows look thicker using just your existing hairs. And of course you can go in with a brow pen or powder to add even more fullness.
8. Or a no-fuss clear eyebrow gel that'll hold each hair in place so your brows always look perfectly groomed.
9. A cruelty-free lengthening mascara if your dream is that your lashes would one day hold a voluminous curl. It's lightweight, won't transfer, doesn't smudge, and lasts all day — what more could you ask for?
10. A versatile pore cleaning clay mask so you can spoil your skin. This effective face mask empties your pores, brightens dark spots, and excels as a hair mask (esp. if you have natural hair) and foot soak. Reviewers recommend mixing it with ACV (if you have sensitive skin, you may want to skip this step).
11. A bottle of rosehip oil if your skin has lost its glow. Its antioxidants and fatty acids may help brighten dark spots and restore your skin's plumpness. Use it on your face, nails, and body for scrumdiddlyumptious results.
12. A Coty setting powder for help regulating your skin's oil production so you can face — pun intended! — another sweaty day like a pro. This long-lasting loose powder also smooths the appearance of fine lines and blemishes (looking at you, adult acne).
13. A collagen-coating hair treatment that'll revitalize a mane that's dry, damaged, and overprocessed. Waking up with frizz-free hair? Umm, yes please!
14. A multi-use skincare oil to treat a variety of issues, including uneven skin, stretch marks, and acne scars. It helps your body retain moisture (bye bye dry skin!) and absorbs into the skin fast so you won't feel greasy.
15. A moisturizing hair treatment if you're the impatient type. In just eight seconds — eight! — it starts working to leave your mane feeling silkier, softer, and smoother after washing.
16. A cruelty-free NYX matte lipstick with fantastic color payoff and lasting power so you can get your money's worth. It won't get dry and flaky on your lips, plus you can always top it off with a ~poppin'~ gloss of your choice.
17. A Rimmel setting spray because you want your makeup to maintain that matte look all day — and by all day, we mean all. day. It controls shine, locks in your makeup, dries quickly, and is oil-free.
19. A cruelty-free and vegan Milani baked blush that'll make those cheeks pop! It comes with a mini brush to help you expertly build up coverage so you're literally glowing all day.
20. A Maybelline concealer to mask dark circles and reduce under-eye puffiness (because what is sleep?). This may be what feels like the millionth Monday you've woken up wishing it was still the weekend, but at least you'll look fresh, well-rested, and ready to take on the day.
21. A detangling brush for 3A–4C hair if you've ever fantasized about snapping your current hair brush over your knee. This revolutionary brush has eight flexible comb arms with dozens of bristles that'll painlessly unknot your hair whether it's wet or dry.
22. A keratin treatment made with argan oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, aloe, amino acids, and more so your scalp and strands are 1. moisturized 2. soft and silky and 3. so freaking shiny.
23. A Glossier cream blush because you're tired of applying blush and looking like a clown. This blendable, buildable formula gives you a beautiful and natural-looking flush of color. Apply it with your fingers for a stunning glow.
24. A cruelty free vitamin C serum that'll give your skin a much-needed pick-me-up. Just listen to the 44,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review: this stuff brightens, softens, and dramatically fades hyperpigmentation.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.