We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of Vibes concert earplugs that'll dull the sound around you without compromising clarity. They're great for concerts so you can hear the band without shredding your eardrums as well for people with sensory sensitivities.
2. And a jar of contour ear plugs to make it easier to drift off when you struggle to sleep if it's not completely silent.
3. A weighted blanket for helping reduce your anxiety so you can feel well-rested sometime this decade.
4. Or a set of compression sheets if you find weighted blankets too constricting. These are soft, stretchy, and breathable while still providing all the benefits of deep pressure.
5. A touch-activated vibrating pillow that'll help soothe your anxieties or provide calming stimulation.
6. A scalp massager so you can break down buildup on your scalp and really work in the shampoo and conditioner without discomfort.
7. And a gentle detangling brush for getting out the kinks and knots quickly, easily, and, most importantly, without pain.
8. Or a head massager tool to calm yourself with brain-tingling cranial orgasms.
9. A three-sided toothbrush that'll cover more tooth so you can get it over with faster if the sensation of scrubbing is too much.
10. A knobbed foot roller to do it all: help you stay focused, work out kinks and soreness in your feet, and stimulate nerves if you're dealing with sensory neuropathy.
11. theFube — a fidget cube with rounded edges and a different button, knob, or lever on each side so your fingers never run out of things to do.
12. A handheld mini massager if your senses are overstimulated and you want to relax. Massages may also help you sleep better *and* longer.
13. A fidget spinner ring for combining your love of fun accessories with your insatiable need to do something with your hands.
14. Or, an acupressure ring, because it may help induce feelings of calmness while also functioning as an inconspicuous fidget toy.
15. A Tangle Toy if you find taking things apart and putting them back together the most soothing activity ever. The shapes you can create are limited only by your imagination.
16. A set of Monkey Noodles — stretchy strings you can pull, wrap, squeeze, and twirl in every which way.
17. A set of Wacky Tracks so you can build whatever your heart and hands desire.
18. A memory foam bean bag that'll keep you cozy and create a relaxing cocoon.
19. An indoor therapy swing for kids or adults who want to reap the benefits of swing therapy. This will help teach users' brains and bodies to work together and improve body awareness, balance, and coordination.
20. A breathable neoprene compression vest to assist in increasing your focus and reducing stress or anxiety through deep pressure therapy.
21. A white noise machine so you can fall asleep to the tranquil sounds of ocean waves or distant thunder.
22. A pair of Bose noise-cancelling bluetooth headphones that'll come in handy when you're trying to find inner peace on a plane, train, or automobile.
23. A set of blackout curtains, because they 1. block 85% to 99% of light from entering your room, 2. reduce noise, and 3. regulate the temperature so it's cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Prepare for the best sleep of your life!
24. A sensory pad that doubles as a soft and cushy landing zone for anyone who enjoys "crashing" into objects. (This type of movement can increase body awareness and reduce aggression).
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.