On a recent episode of BuzzFeed's Another Round podcast, hosts Heben Nigatu and Tracy Clayton answer a listener question about anxiety and relationships. Scroll through to hear more from Heben and Tracy about anxiety and depression, and the advice they have about taking care of yourself when you need it most.
1. You know you need your meds, but you always forget to take them.
4. Because it is physically exhausting to be out in the world when you feel anxious.
6. Did you do it anyway? Celebrate that.
12. You need your partner to understand that it’s real.
14. It’s OK to try anyway.
17. Remember: You’ve got this.
18. If you need words of encouragement, your friends will be there for you.
Need advice? Send us your questions! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meg Cramer is an audio producer for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Meg Cramer at email@example.com.
Heben Nigatu and Tracy Clayton cover everything from race, gender and pop culture to squirrels, mangoes, and bad jokes, all in one boozy podcast.
Contact Another Round at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.