20 Things From Cabela’s That Are Popular For A Reason
The love reviewers have for these Cabela's products is truly in-tents.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mountain trapper sleeping bag with double-layered insulation, so no cold seeps in as you snooze. This sleeping bag gives "no chill" a whole new meaning.
2. An LED flashlight with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, so you'll never lose power — not even in the rain, since the flashlight features an IPX4 water-resistance rating.
3. A pair of battery-heated wool socks to keep your tootsies toasty. These socks have built-in carbon fiber heating panels to evenly distribute warmth as the temperature falls.
4. A live sonar with high-resolution images to track all the fish in front of and below your boat. This product is ideal for bait balls and big schools of fish with images are so clear that you may as well ask the fish to say "cheese!"
5. A set of electronic earmuffs so you'll never have to worry about hearing damage. They also automatically eliminate loud noises within 0.02 seconds, so you can better focus on your target.
6. A full-body duck decoy bag to keep all of your ducks in a row (or...in a bag). This bag features a heavy-duty bottom with quick-drain rubber mesh panels for expedited drying time, so you'll never get stuck carrying any water weight.
7. A two-mantle powerhouse lantern that burns two fuels for up to seven hours of burning time on a high setting (that's the time it takes to watch Reese Witherspoon's outdoors movie Wild three and a half times!).
8. An electric fillet knife for cutting straight to the chase with your catch. The knife includes a no-slip grip handle customized to the shape of your hand, and has four interchangeable blades to accommodate an assortment of fish types and sizes.
9. A Columbia long hooded jacket that will not only keep you warm with its synthetic-down insulation and length, but also looks fashionable. The extended cuffs have thumbholes, and the coat features a drop-tail hem. Look (and feel) great in the great outdoors!
10. A men's Carhartt flannel-lined duck active jacket with a three-piece hood and handwarmer pockets, so you can stay active all winter, even when the weather outside is frightful. Plus, this coat has a water-repellent finish, so you're ready for whatever inclement weather comes your way.
11. A open flame grill set that works over a campfire, propane burner, or the built-in charcoal box, so you can cook over an open flame ANYWHERE you want to. All you have to do is stick the heavy-duty 41" stake in the ground and place the grill over the fire. (Mountain man beard sold separately.)
12. A portable fire pit made from stainless steel and a state-of-the-art airflow design that optimizes the fire's heat distribution, so you can have all coziness without all the smoke. Where there's smoke, there's fire, but not here.
13. A pair of Western boots that are both practical (constructed from durable full-grain leather) and stylish as heck with four-row stitching. Cowgirls don't sing the blues in these boots.
14. A Yeti cooler for camping essentials like beer and...err...water and food, I guess. Featuring 2" of polyurethane foam insulation and a lid sealing gasket to lock in your perishables and protect them from animals, this cooler is an outdoor essential.
15. A set of HD binoculars that have razor-sharp focus and resolution, even during low-light periods like dusk and dawn. The ergonomic grip allows for a customized feel, while the eyecups also offer an assortment of vision preferences.
16. A Yeti tumbler so your ice-cold drinks can stay icy, and your scorching hot ones can stay as steamy as when they were brewed. This stainless-steel tumbler does both, with double-wall vacuum insulation.
17. A Bass lightweight inflatable vest that provides safety and comfort when you hit the open water. The vest boasts a soft neoprene neckline and auto-inflates when immersed in water.
18. A catch-all gear bag that stands up to frequent use, whether you're camping, boating, or engaging in any other outdoor activity. The bag is made from tough-resistant 600D weather-resistant polyester and comes with 1,280 cubic inches of space.
19. A weather alert radio for when you don't have a cell signal to ask Siri what the weather is gonna be like. This radio features customized alerts according to your location (which hopefully isn't a creepy cabin in the woods, but a cozy one).
20. A Cabela's fold-up chair that's oversized to make sure any outdoorsperson feels comfy sitting in it. Standing 19" off the ground, the chair is made from heavy-duty 600-denier polyester and is bolstered by 22mm steel tubing aluminum for maximum support.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.