So let’s just get this straight: 2012 has passed, but we really shouldn’t let our guard down about the impending apocalypse.
We just can’t rule out the possibility of a zombie invasion or a combination of weather events that leave us, all of us, with only our wits and strength to keep us alive.
And now that we have that established, only one question remains: WHO WILL BE ON YOUR TEAM?
Who’s going to defend you from zombies or forage for food with you or fight off the other tributes when they steal all of the weapons? OK that last part is (PROBABLY) only an obstacle in The Hunger Games but I’m not ruling out any possibilities at this point.
11. Well, there’s more. Check out this amazing battle cry.
Katniss would have had ALL of the odds in her favor if she’d had a battle cry like this.
14. And, when they’re not making peaceful alliances, they really good at hunting.
I mean, just look at that cat. Look at the determination in its eyes. IT WILL CATCH THOSE FEATHERS… even if it means it has to stand up*.
*no evidence shown indicates the willingness to stand, but I’m not ruling it out.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.