So let’s just get this straight: 2012 has passed, but we really shouldn’t let our guard down about the impending apocalypse.
We just can’t rule out the possibility of a zombie invasion or a combination of weather events that leave us, all of us, with only our wits and strength to keep us alive.
And now that we have that established, only one question remains: WHO WILL BE ON YOUR TEAM?
Who’s going to defend you from zombies or forage for food with you or fight off the other tributes when they steal all of the weapons? OK that last part is (PROBABLY) only an obstacle in The Hunger Games but I’m not ruling out any possibilities at this point.
11. Well, there’s more. Check out this amazing battle cry.
Katniss would have had ALL of the odds in her favor if she’d had a battle cry like this.
14. And, when they’re not making peaceful alliances, they really good at hunting.
I mean, just look at that cat. Look at the determination in its eyes. IT WILL CATCH THOSE FEATHERS… even if it means it has to stand up*.
*no evidence shown indicates the willingness to stand, but I’m not ruling it out.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉