3. He was brought to the Pennsylvania SPCA, and with the help of the Animal Alliance of New Jersey, vets and volunteers have worked tirelessly to help Justin get better.
According to the Pennsylvania SPCA’s site, Justin was found by a good samaritan. They were still searching for the person who did this to him, and were offering a reward for another who came forward with information regarding the incident.
18. We wish you and your foster family the best of luck!
On the Alliance’s Facebook album dedicated to Justin there is a link to a PayPal account where you can make donations to help pay for his medical expenses. Donations are appreciated.
And if you or someone you know has information regarding Justin’s attacker, they should call the Pennsylvania SPCA Anti-Cruelty Hotline at 866-601-SPCA.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀