1. You get overly excited.
2. A new package of highlighters is the best thing ever and no one understands this but you.
3. You are possessive of any writing utensil and hate lending them to others.
You know there is a high chance you won't get it back.
4. You're used to people yelling your name all the time during rehearsal.
5. You are tired of telling the cast to be quiet backstage.
6. When you get a new script and it's so neat and clean...
7. When people are in your way backstage...
8. People think you know everything.
9. You always seem to be the one lugging the most things to rehearsals.
10. You can't believe it when a director texts you back in a timely manner.
11. Don't touch the props!
Don't eat the props!
12. There can never be enough room backstage.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!