6. Entire Families In Matching Shirts
Matching shirts are actually really good tools for helping lost families reunite. Nobody is going to forget seeing a mortified 13-year-old boy wearing a tie-dye shirt that says “THE DONALD DUCK JOHNSONS TAKE DISNEY WORLD 2K13!” in bold font. “Uh, yeah, miss. He went toward the gift shop.”
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝