6. Entire Families In Matching Shirts
Matching shirts are actually really good tools for helping lost families reunite. Nobody is going to forget seeing a mortified 13-year-old boy wearing a tie-dye shirt that says “THE DONALD DUCK JOHNSONS TAKE DISNEY WORLD 2K13!” in bold font. “Uh, yeah, miss. He went toward the gift shop.”
- Election forecasts are everywhere these days, but what do they really mean? Here's what they tell us 🔍
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️