1. Here’s the National Review’s cover:
2. Here’s the photo it was apparently taken from:
Notice Norquist peering over Rubio’s left shoulder.
3. Update: National Review editor Rich Lowry sent the following statement:
“Sorry, Grover. But our extensive market research shows that partially obscured bearded anti-tax activists do very poorly on our covers. In addition to a partial Grover head, we removed a detached arm and a few other random heads from the image to make it more visually clean and to focus on the politicians in the foreground. The table of contents of the issue contains this disclaimer: ‘The cover image was altered slightly, to remove people standing in the background.’”
- Hillary Clinton is calling on the FBI to release "whatever facts they claim to have" on the newly discovered emails.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️