1. He Pouted and Whined on the Original X-Men
The Situation - On a team with a funny charming guy, a brilliant guy and a super rich guy, the one woman on the team (Jean Grey) decides that she loves you. The obvious answer to this is to spend all your time moping around and being a drag.
2. He was a total dick to his teammates on the All New X-Men
The Situation - Cyclops’ leadership abilities consist of lamenting the fact that all the “old” X-Men decided to dump his ass and making fun of his new teammates. He probably should have gotten some books on tape to help with that issue.
6. Cyclops Abandons His Young Bride To Take Back Leadership of the X-Men
The Situation - Cyclops is a lone wolf and a rebel so he isn’t going to settle down and help raise a family. Instead he has to stir the pot and try to take back leadership of the X-Men. Spoiler: He loses.
7. Cyclops Abandons His Young Wife and Child Once He Realizes that Jean Grey is Alive (Again)
The Situation - So Cyclops attempts to construct a new life with his wife Madelyn and son Nathan. However, one word that Jean Grey might be alive drives him to abandon his family and shack up again with his long dead paramour. What a nice guy.
8. Cyclops Shows As Much Emotion As A Dead fish When Madelyn Pryor Dies
The Situation - Madelyn Pryor has joined with the All New X-Men (led by Storm) and is thought to be dead. She then, of course, dies. Cyclop, manages to treat these events with all the excitement of getting the weather report.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.