New rules: Every time you say “Sorry” everyone else has to drink. The player who was knocked back home has to finish his beverage.
Beverage of choice: The cheapest beer you can find at your local supermarket.
Unintended consequence: Possible fisticuffs and a shiner in the morning.
2. Trivial Pursuit (1970s Genus Edition)
New rules: The failure to answer a questions for a pie results in that person finishing the drink. Every time a question is asked about a Russian cosmonaut, everyone drinks. Anyone who successfully answers a question about President Ford gets to pick their punishment target.
Beverage of choice: Old fashioned.
Unintended consequences: A lowering of your intellectual self-esteem. An encyclopedic knowledge of the career of Yuri Gagarin.
New rules: If you hit a bomb, you must take a a strong pull from you flask and exclaim “good show.” If the Spy kills the Marshal, the Marshal’s owner must prance around the room. The person whose flag is captured must serve as a valet for the winner for one week.
Beverage of choice: Port and Cognac
Unintended consequences: Falling asleep in you leather armchair and lighting it on fire with your victory cigar.
New rules: You have three challenges to make the other player drink if they match two completely ridiculously opposite things. Thus, if the player matches a baby ostrich with an adult rhino - they can be forced to finish their drink.
Beverage of choice: 120% proof anything.
Unintended consequences: Permanent damage to your memory.
New rules: Anything something momentous happens in the game (job, marriage, baby) that player has to drink. Any player who makes it through the game without any attachments gets to choose the punishment for other players.
Beverage of choice: Box o’ wine.
Unintended consequence: A slow crushing sensation that you will never achieve your goals and the best years of your life are behind you.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋