1. The motivation when you first start looking.
2. The disappointment when you find a job that sounds good but it's an unpaid internship.
3. When you feel like EVERYBODY has a job except you.
4. That feeling when people ask you why you haven't found a job yet.
5. The feeling of crushing defeat when you have a bad interview.
6. When you're not really sure what to do with your life.
7. When you can't seem to get a foot in the door.
8. Going through so much effort to apply for jobs, only to get no response.
9. Going to the effort of getting all dressed up, only for a five minute interview.
10. Seeing job ads written in ALL CAPS, using words like FUN, OUTGOING, CONFIDENT, BACKPACKERS WELCOME, and knowing it's a crappy sales job.
11. Turning up to an interview and feeling super confident.
12. Leaving an interview knowing you nailed it.
13. Realising that everything will work out in the end, and to just go with the flow.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!