1. Watching the Northern lights from your very own glass igloo
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort in Finland is an actual winter wonderland. When you're not snuggled up in your dome waiting for the Northern lights to flash across the sky, you can participate in other amazing winter activities such as reindeer or husky sledding, ice fishing, snowmobile safaris and skiing.
2. Exploring Machu Picchu
3. Volunteering overseas
4. La Tomatina
5. Sliding down the Swiss alps
6. Cruising the Greek islands
7. Cheese rolling in England
8. Waitomo Glowworm Caves
9. See pandas in China
10. Drive through a Redwood tree
This of course is only just scratching the surface of all the amazing experiences that the world has to offer. So get out and start planning, and start saving!