1. The free Snoopify app allows you to place digital stickers on your photos with “never-before-seen graphics of Snoop, ranging from classic Snoop Dogg to Rasta-inspired.”
2. The first set of Snoop-themed digital stickers is free.
4. Except for the “Golden Jay” sticker, which is $99.99.
At least 15 people have downloaded the “Golden Jay” sticker, reports the Wall Street Journal.
6. A few people commented on the high-price of the digital sticker, while still enjoying the app overall.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.