1. The free Snoopify app allows you to place digital stickers on your photos with “never-before-seen graphics of Snoop, ranging from classic Snoop Dogg to Rasta-inspired.”
2. The first set of Snoop-themed digital stickers is free.
4. Except for the “Golden Jay” sticker, which is $99.99.
At least 15 people have downloaded the “Golden Jay” sticker, reports the Wall Street Journal.
6. A few people commented on the high-price of the digital sticker, while still enjoying the app overall.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘