1. After a federal appeals court on Thursday refused to reinstate President Donald Trump’s travel and refugee ban as it makes its way through the courts, Trump tweeted in all-caps, “See you in court, the security of our nation is at stake!”
Thursday’s unanimous decision by the US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit means that an order from Feb. 3 halting enforcement of major parts of the ban will remain in place, and Trump’s tweet implies he will seek further legal action.
2. But many people on social media found Trump’s tweet a little silly, since the case is already in court.
7. There were also lot of jokes.
8. And some people could relate to Trump’s reaction.
12. Others just couldn’t get over the use of all-caps.
14. Others adapted his tweet for alternative scenarios.
16. The “How Bow Dah” girl got dragged into the reaction.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, new court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 🏃💞